This topic has been closed.
    • 179 posts
    December 7, 2019 7:28 PM PST

necesitas presentar pruebas de que es hacker

• December 7, 2019 7:30 PM PST

no ves la foto

• 179 posts
    December 7, 2019 7:30 PM PST

en la foto no demuestras que sea hacker...

• December 11, 2019 7:28 PM PST

Novary said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/xpsycho

Map Name: SecretLab 

Screenshot / Video: https://prntscr.com/q7n3ve

Summary: the fact that I just granted is irrefutable, there is no way that this hacker does not receive ban, all I ask is that it be fast

LMAO 

• December 12, 2019 1:14 AM PST
    Hello Guys Read My New Poem From My Imagation created:

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1036/sponge-bob-raees-version
    • 164 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:41 AM PST

This is the "Report Hackers And Cheaters" thread. It's not the "insult people who report cheaters", nor the "let's flood the **** out of this" thread.

• 429 posts
    December 12, 2019 5:02 AM PST

paco42 said:

This is the "Report Hackers And Cheaters" thread. It's not the "insult people who report cheaters", nor the "let's flood the **** out of this" thread.

It also isn't *People that possess more skill than you are automatically using hacks and cheating thread*

• 609 posts
    December 12, 2019 8:30 AM PST

this is why we need Mods

• 84 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:43 PM PST

Novary said:

Finally, after a long time searching for this screenshot, I found it, I had sent it to my friend (which I will not mention because he can compromise it and I don't want him to be banned too).

I will put you in context, over there in 2018, I joined Prof. Dr. I was a new and inexperienced player, I managed to win the trust of Airwolf and I became an officer, in the clan we began to think alongside the officers how to climb the clan ranking, we did not know how to do it, so 1 year later airwolf decided to show us and he starts creating private servers to upload the Killstreak, these servers always had the name CONDOR, this was done by Airwolf to incriminate the clan that at that time was top2 in the ranking, and that belonged to Bengala. Me and another of the officers (which I will not say who he is) participated in those servers to talk, for a while I was looking for this screenshot that I took in his time, and finally found it. all I want is justice, because because of this farmer, my best friend in the game decided to leave :), gg wp

|[ http://prntscr.com/qa1hef ]| THE PROOF

My words about this. This screenshot clearly shows what Airwolf is doing. Killed the same "unreg" over and over again, not to mention in a private server. The unreg couldn't have been afk, so that eliminates that excuse. Also, I like how the unreg's ping is very similar to yours, what a coincidence right? Also strange how you're 40-0 against an unreg, in a private server, which couldn't have been a 1v1, since no unreg would even know who you are (irrelevant). The screenshot clearly shows that Airwolf, the "police" of warmerise is shown as the moronic hypocrite that he always was. 

• 103 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:44 PM PST

Novary said:

Finally, after a long time searching for this screenshot, I found it, I had sent it to my friend (which I will not mention because he can compromise it and I don't want him to be banned too).

I will put you in context, over there in 2018, I joined Prof. Dr. I was a new and inexperienced player, I managed to win the trust of Airwolf and I became an officer, in the clan we began to think alongside the officers how to climb the clan ranking, we did not know how to do it, so 1 year later airwolf decided to show us and he starts creating private servers to upload the Killstreak, these servers always had the name CONDOR, this was done by Airwolf to incriminate the clan that at that time was top2 in the ranking, and that belonged to Bengala. Me and another of the officers (which I will not say who he is) participated in those servers to talk, for a while I was looking for this screenshot that I took in his time, and finally found it. all I want is justice, because because of this farmer, my best friend in the game decided to leave :), gg wp

This is a screenshot modified by Novary. What you are exposing here is totally false

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:49 PM PST

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

This is a screenshot modified by Novary. What you are exposing here is totally false

where's is your proof that its fake? 

recuerdas cuando te la pasabas en modo no-registrado para espiarme a mi y a pantera y ver que hacíamos con nuestro clan? recuerdas cuando me soltaste la mano solo porque me fui de prof.dr por problemas familiares (no quería jugar más), pero con lo que no contabas era que yo había tomado esa screenshoot, todo vuelve mi querido wolf :)

• 609 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:00 PM PST

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

Exacly what part is modified?

Your name? The Kills? The Deaths? The Ping? The Server info?

I'm not being passive agressive I'm just trying to understand where it was faked and in that eventuality Novary would be the one in trouble.

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at December 12, 2019 3:00 PM PST
    • 103 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:12 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

I'm not being passive agressive I'm just trying to understand where it was faked and in that eventuality Novary would be the one in trouble.

Novary entered as an unregistered user by putting exactly the clan name "Prof.Dr." That is very short and the name of my account. Then Novary hit the medal

This post was edited by Airwolf at December 12, 2019 3:15 PM PST
    • 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:18 PM PST

Airwolf said:

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

Novary entered as an unregistered user by putting exactly the clan name "Prof.Dr." That is very short and the name of my account. Then Novary hit the medal

congrats, excellent proof, you are the real number 1 without farming and only skills

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:20 PM PST

Airwolf said:

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

If this is an edit, (is it not) how do you explain the level pings? (impossible to obtain if there are 3 players entered by 1 person)

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:22 PM PST

i can call my other friend, he know u was farming, he is like me, an inexperienced player who let his head wash in the past, but now he knows the **** you've done

• 103 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:23 PM PST

Novary said:

Airwolf said:

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

congrats, excellent proof, you are the real number 1 without farming and only skills

Claramente se puede ver que la imagen de la captura de pantalla no es el lobo de airwolf

clearly you can see that the image of airwolf that is not that of a wolf

https://prntscr.com/qa3a89

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:28 PM PST

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

Airwolf said:

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

Claramente se puede ver que la imagen de la captura de pantalla no es el lobo de airwolf

bro you have 1000iq

http://prntscr.com/qa3bxf

sometimes the game doesnt show the profile pic

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:30 PM PST

idk how the top1 doesnt know how is the game, that just shows me that you came to the top by farming, you didn't even take the time to know the game well xD

anddd bro, if u wanna use a translater, please redact better

This post was edited by Novary at December 12, 2019 3:33 PM PST
    • 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:35 PM PST

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

idk how the top1 doesnt know how is the game, that just shows me that you came to the top by farming, you didn't even take the time to know the game well xD

anddd bro, if u wanna use a translater, please redact better

Novary is very childish what you are doing to try to make me dirty. you fixed the image again

... again? are you serious? you dont know how is this game?

• 103 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:38 PM PST

Novary said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

Airwolf said:

STERBEN99 said:

Airwolf said:

Novary said:

@Airwolf

bro you have 1000iq

http://prntscr.com/qa3bxf

sometimes the game doesnt show the profile pic

Novary is very childish what you are doing to try to make me dirty. you fixed the image again

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:39 PM PST

http://prntscr.com/qa3fhj see, in this ss, i can see only my pic, i cant see others.

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:40 PM PST

and i have a lot more, if u doesnt know how this game work its not my problem.

• 179 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:41 PM PST

http://prntscr.com/qa3g41 my friend take this ss, :D

• 103 posts
    December 12, 2019 3:46 PM PST

Novary said:

http://prntscr.com/qa3g41 my friend take this ss, :D

About your false accusations I will no longer answer. Max has the last word.