• 42 posts
    October 28, 2019 7:14 AM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/LEYER

Map Name: ModernCity

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: Hacker, spamming

• 164 posts
    November 1, 2019 10:56 AM PDT

I just played with LEYER. He came in bulk with a bunch of other cheaters. Though even amongst them, his cheating was insane. The evasion algorithm did overtime. It's like shooting at a wall and the wall goes: "No, you didn't hit me!" *lol*

• 42 posts
    November 1, 2019 8:14 PM PDT

paco42 said:

I just played with LEYER. He came in bulk with a bunch of other cheaters. Though even amongst them, his cheating was insane. The evasion algorithm did overtime. It's like shooting at a wall and the wall goes: "No, you didn't hit me!" *lol*

Thanks

• 42 posts
    November 1, 2019 8:18 PM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/markggininder

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: Use hack: Aimbot, Auto-aim, Wall

• 164 posts
    November 4, 2019 1:42 AM PST

Yesterday, I played with LEYER and his goons again. You can tell that they are using the same evasion code.
    You can easily verify it, when you get them close to a wall. They evade into the wall. One even managed to evade through the wall. That is, you point and shoot at them, then they automatically leap to the side. The algorithm doesn't seem to care that there is a wall on that side.
    I somehow doubt that this is possible without the knowledge and consent of the Warmerise team. All it takes is to look over their backs every once in a while to spot them cheating. They are playing on a variety of servers for days with everybody knowing and accusing them of cheating, without anything happening.

• November 4, 2019 5:13 PM PST

Post a video.

• Hax
    • 28 posts
    November 5, 2019 3:34 AM PST

Max said:

Airwolf said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/kazuya

Map Name: Area56

Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/pC_cN2j5Efo

Summary: Hello Max I have many doubts about this player, because I think he uses speed hack. 

You have the last word Max.

Just checked the video and it doesn't look like speedhack. Having Nanocompressors increase player speed by 10%, plus faster energy regeneration which allow players to run longer.

Also note to other users, if you got reported please do not start a whole conversation in the forum defending yourself, at the end it does not influence the decision.
    If you hack, no amount of words will prevent you from ban, if you do not hack, no amount of empty accusations will get you banned.

Max I don't think he is hacking his movement speed, it is the same as mine when renting. I have just encountered him without knowing about this thread (I found it after). After playing against him on ModernCity for an entire game not once did he run out of energy. Even when I intentionally ran/hid from him to make him chase me to deplete his energy he did not slow down. This was long after I had ran out of energy (starting at full) and I was wearing nanocompressors as well. It is unfortunate that someone that is so highly ranked is able to get away with this.

This post was edited by Hax at November 5, 2019 3:37 AM PST
  • November 5, 2019 4:29 AM PST

He uses nanocompressors.

• 4 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:34 AM PST

Puppy said:

Max said:

Airwolf said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/kazuya

Map Name: Area56

Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/pC_cN2j5Efo

Summary: Hello Max I have many doubts about this player, because I think he uses speed hack. 

You have the last word Max.

Just checked the video and it doesn't look like speedhack. Having Nanocompressors increase player speed by 10%, plus faster energy regeneration which allow players to run longer.

Also note to other users, if you got reported please do not start a whole conversation in the forum defending yourself, at the end it does not influence the decision.
    If you hack, no amount of words will prevent you from ban, if you do not hack, no amount of empty accusations will get you banned.

Max I don't think he is hacking his movement speed, it is the same as mine when renting. I have just encountered him without knowing about this thread (I found it after). After playing against him on ModernCity for an entire game not once did he run out of energy. Even when I intentionally ran/hid from him to make him chase me to deplete his energy he did not slow down. This was long after I had ran out of energy (starting at full) and I was wearing nanocompressors as well. It is unfortunate that someone that is so highly ranked is able to get away with this.

First off, our encounters lasted maybe 5-10 seconds, I killed you in less than that. Energy with nano compressors take about 15 seconds to go to 0. And if you really think I'm speed hacking, record a video to show what kind of fool you are to everyone. :D

This post was edited by Pezevenk at November 5, 2019 4:37 AM PST
    • 4 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:36 AM PST

And did you realise that you double jump? It takes away more energy, therefore leading to 0 quicker than mine does, your excuses are terrible wow. 

• 84 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:20 AM PST

Can someone explain to those people when you are shooting you can´t run, only jump and I have barely seen Kazuya jump, and guess what!!!! when you are shooting, you can´t run (awesome right????) that means you can´t hold shift ( WOW ) and what happens when you don´t hold shift? YOU DON´T RUN ( OMG AM I FOR REAL????? ) and what happens when you don´t jump and don´t run? (what...?) Of course your energy regenerates (omg I don´t believe...this has to be fake) and when energy fully regenerates, guess what will happen? Of course you can use energy for run and jumps ( :O ) 

to be honest this claim on kazuya is more to common to see than max´s name, which is laughable, just because someone has a better ability at handling the keyboard, doesn´t necessarily mean that he is hacking, if you want to truly make your point valid, just take a video of kazuya now, because you can see the energy/energy drain. (and if this happens and I will see someone say that he has an engine that boosts the speed of the regeneration, just say it, make fool out of yourself)

• November 5, 2019 9:33 AM PST

Ryuketsu said:

Can someone explain to those people when you are shooting you can´t run, only jump and I have barely seen Kazuya jump, and guess what!!!! when you are shooting, you can´t run (awesome right????) that means you can´t hold shift ( WOW ) and what happens when you don´t hold shift? YOU DON´T RUN ( OMG AM I FOR REAL????? ) and what happens when you don´t jump and don´t run? (what...?) Of course your energy regenerates (omg I don´t believe...this has to be fake) and when energy fully regenerates, guess what will happen? Of course you can use energy for run and jumps ( :O ) 

to be honest this claim on kazuya is more to common to see than max´s name, which is laughable, just because someone has a better ability at handling the keyboard, doesn´t necessarily mean that he is hacking, if you want to truly make your point valid, just take a video of kazuya now, because you can see the energy/energy drain. (and if this happens and I will see someone say that he has an engine that boosts the speed of the regeneration, just say it, make fool out of yourself)

:O Someone with a brain plays Warmerise??????

• 179 posts
    November 5, 2019 12:23 PM PST

i think kazuya use gai hack, cuz he is more gai than me and that's impossible

• November 5, 2019 1:01 PM PST

lol

• November 5, 2019 8:55 PM PST

XDDDD No he is not hacking i guss so He is going *** hacks XDDD 

• 42 posts
    November 10, 2019 8:23 PM PST

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/CABALACLAVA

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: Hacker

• 1147 posts
    November 11, 2019 3:18 AM PST

Profile link : https://warmerise.com/profile/pisti22

map : Jets arena

video link : https://warmerise.com/videos/94055/3821/hacker-in-warmerise-he-is-cheating-warmerise-hack

Summary : JetShip unlimited HP hacker, his jet never exploid!

Max, ban this player

• 179 posts
    November 11, 2019 9:36 AM PST

@LongK7Pro u need show proofs, i play with CABA and he its not a hacker ._.

• 164 posts
    November 11, 2019 9:37 AM PST

They are cheating on the server side. Here you can see that one side cannot be damaged by plane. Their planes receive damage and you can shoot them, but firing with the plane does no damage to them. I kept switching plane to confirm. Before, they already did the "invulnerable plane" all the time (as seen above).

You will call this "a bug" once again. Oddly though, those bugs always happen in favor of the opposing side.

https://gofile.io/?c=BCVyHK

This post was edited by paco42 at November 11, 2019 9:38 AM PST
    • 179 posts
    November 11, 2019 9:42 AM PST

@Paco42 that happens when you use jet, if you don't want it to happen, don't use it and play like a decent player

• November 11, 2019 9:43 AM PST

Yeah, this forum has turned into usless complaining about players that kill you.

• 164 posts
    November 12, 2019 6:54 AM PST

Novary said:

@Paco42 that happens when you use jet, if you don't want it to happen, don't use it and play like a decent player

As you can clearly see, the other side keeps doing damage with their planes.

Did you create your (fresh) account only to post mindless rants?

• 164 posts
    November 12, 2019 6:55 AM PST

xCommander said:

Yeah, this forum has turned into usless complaining about players that kill you.

Another newly created account that keeps adding trash comments to posts.

• November 12, 2019 7:12 AM PST
    Sure.
    • 609 posts
    November 12, 2019 8:37 AM PST

paco42 said:

Novary said:

As you can clearly see, the other side keeps doing damage with their planes.

Did you create your (fresh) account only to post mindless rants?

Novary created his account 4th of August 2018, you created yours 5 of April

he predates you by 7 months

after reading some of your posts I've got to ask

are you trolling us, paranoid or both?