Forums » General

the problem with this game

• 509 posts
    July 23, 2021 10:32 AM PDT

KhyZ said:

STERBEN99 said:

Why not simple create a "**** friendly server"

A server (or servers) always open* and highlitted in green, where all you can use is simply free weapons/items;

By creating a less hardcore environment for new players where skill is all it matters since they are all on the same values we do encourage them to

a)"Keep" playing (max if you're reading ffs this doesn't count as progression even to them)

b) and let them win more xp since they'll prob kill more;

I don't believe more pro or hardcore players would attend to this server's, only in rather rare occasions and mainly due to curiosity, a "safer" space where this rookies can gain xp and when they are ready moove onto join the rest of the folk.

Personally don't like this idea of x boosts cause otherwise players will create an account, where they basically dont give a F where they are set within the community just to use this arsenal and get **** only then to transfer to their main account, smurf, even tho it ain't illegal its pointless, a lil disonhest and unecessary.

*this is something that would be cool to see with regular server's as well to gather the players, the other day I literally saw 3 base servers, with 8/16 - 5/16 - 1/12...why tf don't they just join all together and reach their server goals while having fun together

bro then full of qash/gun worshippers will make the server full within minutes ._.

yep bro, selfish people

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 23, 2021 10:32 AM PDT
    • 192 posts
    July 24, 2021 6:17 PM PDT

if i was Max i would have deleted the game by now. what has happend warmerise was so happy now its full of emo turds i want to bann all the emo people and fake anime simp atracters Egirls so we can erase all simps and emo people but that well never happen we are hopeless thats why i quited warmerise and and only visit my friends every once in a while.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at July 24, 2021 6:24 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    July 24, 2021 6:25 PM PDT

You what

• 509 posts
    July 24, 2021 6:39 PM PDT

You what

• 657 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:20 AM PDT

"you what" 4x in a row

now im guna react this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dXoPBcU3E