Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

'Stevie's' Suggestions & Ideas

• 609 posts
    January 19, 2023 6:42 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

re-viving this topic, properly

New weapon and items suggestions

Seeking to fill out niches that are yet to be occupied, this are the weapons that I'd like to suggest.

I focus more on what role they should play in the player's arsenal rather than just simple stats changes to not end up with a pulse pistol situation.
    All of the following values (if even mentioned), from prices, damage values and overall stats (as well as remarks) are subject to change and improvement, so let me know your opinions.

As previously stated, this are either free items or items that are already in your possetion.

Primary Weapons

Burst assault rifle (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/guns/compact-bullpup-assault-rifle-111003)

Sucker for this bull pup design, a lovely addition for those that love to time their shots with accuracy.

"I like to use the call of duty m16 as a standard for damages. One headshot burst is a kill. Two torso bursts or 2.5 limb bursts are also a kill. During each burst, the fire rate of all 3 rounds should be equal to the G36 fire rate with 15-30% reduced recoil in the first two bullets (you want the last one to feel stronger so the burst as a whole is controllable, but you still need to correct after each trigger pull), and the time between trigger pulls should be fairly long, maybe .2 seconds. Magazine size and reload time should be the limit to performance, I would say 18 rounds/magazine, 6 magazines in reserve. Reload time should be equal to the blastgun, the second longest reload in the game"~Chrono

Double Barrell Shotgun (old STG-12 model pre-shutdown)

2 shots in the chamber at all times, 2 good hits at close range are enough to send the opponent to spectator mode, one if you're really good (or lucky) with it.

Heavy Sniper (rail rifle's model for a short while)
    A very high damange sniper rifle, high (if not total) chance of a 'one-hit' kill balanced with a single chambered ammo forcing a reload (and un-scope) after each shot, a 101 all across the board would be nice, but if not, atleast head and torso with a very high (+84) for the limbs, price somewhere in between the FlameThrower and A12 (make it an auto-shotgun).

LMG (yet to be modeled)

Mini-Gun's big brother, slight stat improve, drum roll with ammo on 100/300 - and most importantly, no fire delay.

Highly innacurate if hip fired, for optimal use pair aiming with crouching, great for supressing fire.

Secondary Weapons

Anti-Material Rifle (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/guns/ksvk-russian-sniper-rifle-72270)

First secondary weapon with a scope, low ammo (ex. 1/4) and following the same philosophy as the heavy sniper, the AMR has an incredily high damage (+500) which makes it great to take down humvees or jets, or, altho overkill, to kill that one guy across the map.
    Priced around the warrior bow and the RPG, it has a very high recoil and spread if hip fired - possible the same 'arch mechanic' as the arrows from the warrior bow?

Rocket Launcher(part of a package already owned)

RPG's opposite explosive little brother, small blast radius but high damage, bad to deal with enemy player clusters, low ammo, slow bullet speed, bullet which follows the player crosshair when the item is equiped (straight line if changed to primary) making it great to deal with vehicles and players in cover (with some trick-shotery).

Burst SMG (old blastgun model)

A mix between the CPW and the aforementioned Burst Assault Rifle

HP seringe (https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/guns/lowpoly-scifi-pistol-125412)

Not a gun - rather a utility item.

Trading the secondary item slot's usual additional offensive fire power for this allows the the player to heal himself (LMB) or a team mate (RMB) a small ammount of HP (low ammo as well, ex. 1/3). 

Additional Item

Hunter-Seeker 

Another utily item, this time not in the secondary weapon slot but on the additional item one, Hunter-seeker bots (of which the players gets 2, 1 less than the 3 mines) approach the nearest trapmine to de-activate it without setting off the explosion, after the job is done the bot explodes (harmless, promise)

With 75Hp however they can be destroyed, so make sure to not deploy them to far from their target to diminish the changes of them getting destroyed before they can fullfill their purpose in life

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/guns/revolver-base-95137 a secondary side-arm that plays the role of a mini-shotgun (like Apex Legend's Mozambique)

• January 19, 2023 12:28 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

The A-12, is a gun that doesn't have it's own niche, since it's role is already occupied by the g36 and carbine, it's not a bad weapon at all but the it's not worth the price not to mention it's kinda pointless

so what do you think of making it an AA-12? a automatic shotgun that would shoot about 4 or 5 pellets (with the consequent tweaks) giving her it's own role as a sort of upgrade from the stg

this wasn't originally though by me but i cannot remember the original thinker, so props to the anonimous dude (or duda)

I agree with you, the A-12 is bad (and I think it is the least used weapon in the game) and it has a really imaginary value that makes it in the last ranks of the ratings because of its price