Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

i found a glich

• 17 posts
    October 29, 2018 4:08 AM PDT

if you have outo click on ur mouse and you shoot pistol with it it goes too fast its op

This post was edited by duno at October 29, 2018 4:08 AM PDT
    • 18 posts
    December 11, 2018 3:07 PM PST

Found a glitch with the trap in Moderncity. placed it where it would have gone on the top of the base. Check it: http://prntscr.com/ltrky9

• January 2, 2019 4:54 PM PST

There is also a glitch in Base over in the bluse team's section were u cant move

• January 3, 2019 1:47 PM PST

there is a mine glitch in secretlab

• 12 posts
    January 14, 2019 10:24 AM PST

more like i have a glitch thats causing alot of problems for my game. its reguarding your skin market. my thing is glitched to the point where i cant republish my skins beccuase they deactivated, and i cant SAVE any new skins. my game is glitching out like crazy with the dang skin store. i cnat create any more skins , i believe thwe glitch has even deleted some of my gun skins that i have made. it shows a error after i publish 2 skins, i can only publish 2 a day otherwise is spamms errors, its a major pain and is casuing me alot of problems. i have like 10 skins that are deactivated and i cant do anything about it cus of this dang error / glitch or what ever the heck it is so max if you see this please help and if anyone else is having the same problem as i am please reply  

that is the dang error i cant post any skins or EDIT them it only allows me to publish 2 when i could orignaly do all of them please fix this

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 14, 2019 10:32 AM PST
  • January 15, 2019 5:43 AM PST

That is because u have to make so much cash before u can upload more gun skins in the store

• 1 posts
    January 15, 2019 5:47 AM PST

Hello i found a glitch in Only Sniper Original custom map where u can walk on invisible ground on right of ur base .... WHICH IS OP ...Please fix as fast as you could 

• January 15, 2019 6:18 AM PST

I could be wrong but that map was made to do that.

• 12 posts
    January 15, 2019 7:14 AM PST

Veronicacassani said:

That is because u have to make so much cash before u can upload more gun skins in the store

-___- ive made over 20k selling gun skins for crying out loud thats not the problem look at the error indicator

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 15, 2019 7:15 AM PST
  • January 15, 2019 7:34 AM PST

I made 90k on skins, it does the same thing to me

• 998 posts
    January 15, 2019 7:58 AM PST

Users can't publish more than 2 skins in a row, in the past some users used to publish alot of skins at once, cluttering the new skins section.

@lonewolf55 From your screenshot, I can see that you used a random google image, these type of skins take no effort to make.

Weapon skins should be made properly, based on the original texture that comes with the example Archive, to fit the weapon UV map.

• 12 posts
    January 15, 2019 8:37 AM PST

Max said:

Users can't publish more than 2 skins in a row, in the past some users used to publish alot of skins at once, cluttering the new skins section.

@lonewolf55 From your screenshot, I can see that you used a random google image, these type of skins take no effort to make.

Weapon skins should be made properly, based on the original texture that comes with the example Archive, to fit the weapon UV map.

max this dang computer cant handle the program that i need to MAKE skins properly i use a chromeboom taking images off of google is the only way i can make skins unless there is a program for chromebooks that would allow me to make them properly that i dont know about. also what is the cooldown then for after i publish 2 skins ? if you know a app for chroomeboosk that will allow me to make them properly plz tell me beccuase i rly wnat to make propper dragon and wolf skins (skins i prefer to make)  i have the 3d veiw ap thatt i can veiw YOUR gun models but i cant do anything sskin related with the program  so if u got some program i can use plz tell beccasue ill delte what cammos i havent made moeny with and take time making them :|

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 15, 2019 8:51 AM PST
  • January 15, 2019 9:19 AM PST

I use textured 3D images

• 12 posts
    January 15, 2019 10:02 AM PST

Veronicacassani said:

I use textured 3D images

idk how else to make skins without a program :(  i mean some of my skins came out rpetty nicely for them being freakin google pics like my wolfblaster skin for instance or my DRAGON UMP40 those 2 came out pretty well and people loved em. so do u guys know any apps for chroomebooks that would allow me to properly make skins?

• 507 posts
    January 15, 2019 10:18 AM PST
    Google pixlr. I think it works with ChromeOS
    • 12 posts
    January 15, 2019 11:43 AM PST

chronospectrum said: Google pixlr. I think it works with ChromeOS
    pilixr editor??? imusging a lenvo n21 chromebook :|

• 507 posts
    January 15, 2019 1:13 PM PST
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pixlr-editor/icmaknaampgiegkcjlimdiidlhopknpk

Or this: https://pixlr.com/editor/
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at January 15, 2019 1:16 PM PST
    • 12 posts
    January 16, 2019 7:10 AM PST

chronospectrum said: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pixlr-editor/icmaknaampgiegkcjlimdiidlhopknpk Or this: https://pixlr.com/editor/
    will this game's 3d gun models be able to be edited in this??? beccuas ei would like to make some epic wolf and dragon skins with this program once i learn how to freaking use it :| if u got a tutorial link that would be greatly aprceiated also to max ya mind lowering the cool down for how long until you can publish more skins beccuase 1 day is causing too many problems

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 16, 2019 7:11 AM PST
  • January 16, 2019 7:16 AM PST

Go to the tutorail in the forum

• 507 posts
    January 16, 2019 7:39 AM PST
    The texture for any 3d object is actually a 2d image file. The program I linked allows you to change the 2d texture. It's basically a light version of photoshop. You can edit the texture, then upload it to warmerise *without publishing it* to preview your changes.

If you really want to work in 3D, look at Rama's tutorial i linked below. His tutorial requires Blender which is a free 3d modeling program. I do not know if blender works in chromeOS, which is why I didn't mention it in my last messages

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/214/tutorial-skin-making
    • 12 posts
    January 16, 2019 8:08 AM PST

chronospectrum said: The texture for any 3d object is actually a 2d image file. The program I linked allows you to change the 2d texture. It's basically a light version of photoshop. You can edit the texture, then upload it to warmerise *without publishing it* to preview your changes. If you really want to work in 3D, look at Rama's tutorial i linked below. His tutorial requires Blender which is a free 3d modeling program. I do not know if blender works in chromeOS, which is why I didn't mention it in my last messages https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/214/tutorial-skin-making
    thanks guys :| but please lower the time limit before youc an publish more skins i got too many deactivated that i cant put up and each day 2 more go off the thing, thats my main problem :| otherwise thanks for the help on creating skins properly just please tweak the system a bit if ya can beccuase its geting really ******* anoying anyways thanks :|

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 16, 2019 8:09 AM PST
    • 507 posts
    January 16, 2019 10:12 AM PST
    Your skins are getting deactivated due to lack of sales, correct?
    • 12 posts
    January 16, 2019 12:25 PM PST

chronospectrum said: Your skins are getting deactivated due to lack of sales, correct?
    i also havent been on in ages and am just coming back so i expected some to be deactivated :| they all made at least 5 sales hell i have a free one that i sold 90 of! it looks like the ones i sold the most of stay up automaticaly and i dont have to put em back up. anyways they deactiavted beccause i was gone for a while (period of like 3 months) so in a way yea. also my friend manager (who i think max possibly knows) thinks that you guys should fix the mechanics and i really freaking agree with him on that :|

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 16, 2019 2:35 PM PST
    • 507 posts
    January 16, 2019 11:12 PM PST
    I'm quoting the FAQ:
    "For your skin to remain in store it must generate certain sales and revenue during first 48 hours after it was published. For free skins, atleast 15 users must get it, for paid skins, atleast 5 sales and 750 revenue. If your skin got deactivated, go to Edit page and make a necessary changes to skin to make it more appealing and publish it again, another 48 hours will be added to meet a required sales."

So basically, your skins aren't selling anymore. Hopefully this doesn't come off as rude, but this is an opportunity to use the information we've been telling you in this thread to make high quality skins that will actually sell, instead of trying to reactivate skins that aren't selling enough.
    • 12 posts
    January 17, 2019 5:45 AM PST

chronospectrum said: I'm quoting the FAQ: "For your skin to remain in store it must generate certain sales and revenue during first 48 hours after it was published. For free skins, atleast 15 users must get it, for paid skins, atleast 5 sales and 750 revenue. If your skin got deactivated, go to Edit page and make a necessary changes to skin to make it more appealing and publish it again, another 48 hours will be added to meet a required sales." So basically, your skins aren't selling anymore. Hopefully this doesn't come off as rude, but this is an opportunity to use the information we've been telling you in this thread to make high quality skins that will actually sell, instead of trying to reactivate skins that aren't selling enough.
    >:( first of iall i dont know how to use that dam program and second THOSE SKINS I MADE HAVE ADE SALES the picture i gave you. thats one of em i has made me a profit of 2.5k credits in 3 sales (orignial price 1000) i lowered it to 500 recently beccuase of the ammount of sales i have for it and if it does sell still ill  keep lowering it until it makes more sales . plus that skin is kinda a big deal to me as it was one of the first skins i tried to make when i first started

also with my autisim i dont take critisim well , so please dont insult my cammos , even thogh they are from google immages i spent at least 2 hours digging throguh google trying to find decent pics to use. but now that i know that i need to make 5 sales each i will get rid of the ones that have 0 sales -__- alot of those skins mean alot to me and htey helped me get where i am today, they bouhgt my mini-g my m67s, revovler , katana and more. ill try to use the program but can you guys lower the cooldown so that players can do more than 2 skins a day :| ? also ill tyr to learn how to use the program this weekend im kinda busy with school atm and with the INDY GAME that im helping out with. anyways plz dont critizie my skins :(