Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

i found a glich

• 507 posts
    January 17, 2019 10:24 AM PST
    I never insulted your skins. I gave you a program you can use to create high quality skins, and an explanation of the skin system to explain that your skins will probably continue to be deactivated because they aren't hitting 750 cash and 5 sales.

The 2 skins per day limit is to prevent a lot of low effort skins from cluttering up the skins market, like max said earlier, so that will probably not change. If you take the time to use the program and/or the tutorial I linked, you will take more time to create truly high quality skins which are way more likely to sell and stay on the skins market.

I worked for an indie game company for a while too, and trust me, learning how to edit textures correctly is an incredibly valuable skill when it comes to making games :)
    • 34 posts
    January 17, 2019 10:36 AM PST

Making Skins is not a Right, its a privilege.

It shouldn't be an easy cash maker, needs to be good.

And why can't we criticize them? that way you won't evolve, that said you need to do better skins

• 12 posts
    January 17, 2019 11:04 AM PST

VeiN said:

Making Skins is not a Right, its a privilege.

It shouldn't be an easy cash maker, needs to be good.

And why can't we criticize them? that way you won't evolve, that said you need to do better skins

hhh sry :| anger issues kicked in im sorry for geting angry ok im thankful for the program im just gonna have to learn how to use it, ive just been frustrated with your guy's skin system latley i delted a few skins . and yea i used it to make quick money, also cus of my disablity  dont take critisim well which is why i got angry at you guys.  i love making skins ok its just with soo many deeactivated its anoying, i think cus u said that i need to sell 5 of one skin and make a profit of like 1k i think i can maybe get em all back up at somepoint its probbably gona take a while thogh :|  also your program is having problems atm waiting for it to be fixed before i start using it (im only deleting the low effort skins that HAVENT made me money) ima try to see if that rpogram of your will allow me to make a flaming wolf skin your guy's sniper rifle :), also the boys on YOUR guy's discord server told me to talk to you guys about this when i started this entire post :| i guess they didnt know about this when they told me to make this lmfao sry  for getting angry thogh :\ autisim + anger issues dont mix well lol

also downloaded 4 gun textures gonna try it out later today :| ump blastgun, sniper and ehhh carbine i think :| and umm pixlr cant use the models just tried :|

This post was edited by lonewolf55 at January 17, 2019 12:21 PM PST
    • 34 posts
    January 17, 2019 1:24 PM PST

Dude, no one even mentioned or made fun of your condition, and its ok to have anger problems but resorting to oh its my autism ain't cool, don't be that dude

good luck with the skins but make them better next time

• 12 posts
    January 17, 2019 3:53 PM PST

VeiN said:

Dude, no one even mentioned or made fun of your condition, and its ok to have anger problems but resorting to oh its my autism ain't cool, don't be that dude

good luck with the skins but make them better next time

-__- well it technicaly is i dont even know what u mean by THAT GUY 

• 507 posts
    January 17, 2019 4:16 PM PST

Right, so we should clear a few things up really quickly:

• I don't work on Warmerise. I have no control over what gets changed about the game. I'm just a guy on the forums trying my best to help out.
    • The discord server isn't officially connected to Warmerise. A couple of people wanted a discord server for the game, so we made it. It's not an official server, and so we're also just people on discord trying to help out.

None of that is related to your problem, but you kept saying things like "Can you change this thing your game" or "I went to your guy's discord server" when we can't change anything about the game. Just wanted to be on the same page there :)

What I can help you with though is getting textures working in Pixlr (because it does work, I just tested it.)

1. Download the UV map/texture/model zip file from the game. (image)
    2. unzip the file. This is usually done by right-clicking it and pressing "Unzip." Not 100% for chromeOS but it should work there too.
    3. You should now have 3 files. Since I downloaded the Carbine, I have "Carbine.obj", "Carbine_Texture.jpg", and "README.txt". (Image)
    4. In Pixlr, when you first start, it will ask to start a new file. Select "Open Image from Computer" (Image)
    5. Browse to where you unzipped that folder and select your weapon texture file, in my case "Carbine_Texture.jpg"
    6. The texture will now be loaded into pixlr for editing (Image)
    • 12 posts
    January 17, 2019 4:27 PM PST

chronospectrum said:

Right, so we should clear a few things up really quickly:

• I don't work on Warmerise. I have no control over what gets changed about the game. I'm just a guy on the forums trying my best to help out.
    • The discord server isn't officially connected to Warmerise. A couple of people wanted a discord server for the game, so we made it. It's not an official server, and so we're also just people on discord trying to help out.

None of that is related to your problem, but you kept saying things like "Can you change this thing your game" or "I went to your guy's discord server" when we can't change anything about the game. Just wanted to be on the same page there :)

What I can help you with though is getting textures working in Pixlr (because it does work, I just tested it.)

1. Download the UV map/texture/model zip file from the game. (image)
    2. unzip the file. This is usually done by right-clicking it and pressing "Unzip." Not 100% for chromeOS but it should work there too.
    3. You should now have 3 files. Since I downloaded the Carbine, I have "Carbine.obj", "Carbine_Texture.jpg", and "README.txt". (Image)
    4. In Pixlr, when you first start, it will ask to start a new file. Select "Open Image from Computer" (Image)
    5. Browse to where you unzipped that folder and select your weapon texture file, in my case "Carbine_Texture.jpg"
    6. The texture will now be loaded into pixlr for editing (Image)

ill give it a shot i guess

• July 19, 2020 3:40 AM PDT

mmouse b8ug evry time

• 39 posts
    August 11, 2020 6:07 AM PDT

https://prnt.sc/txrs9n

• 39 posts
    August 11, 2020 6:07 AM PDT

Max Plis Banned The Acc Of xHamster

• 164 posts
    August 12, 2020 2:19 AM PDT

You might want to post it there (Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread):

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1170/report-hackers-and-cheaters-thread/view/page/2

But as you can see by the postings there, Max is on their side, unfortunately.