Forums » Off-Topic

[Game] My Favorite Weapon

• April 8, 2019 7:26 AM PDT

You post what your favorite weapon in Warmerise is, and why. The next poster will then say why your weapon is bad, and why their's is better.

Example:

Poster 1: My favorite weapon is M67 because I can spam people with it.

Poster 2 : I think M67 is stupid because I kill myself with it on accident. Mini-G is so much better because it carrise so musch ammo

• April 8, 2019 7:26 AM PDT

My favorite weapon is Revolver, because I like how much damage it does.

• 97 posts
    April 11, 2019 9:01 PM PDT
    Revolver is bad becayse idk i like flamethrower
    Cause once i got on and died
  • April 12, 2019 4:31 AM PDT

Feline said: Revolver is bad becayse idk i like flamethrower Cause once i got on and died

Idk like flamethrower because it doesn't do that much damage, I like Plasma because it is easy to aim

• 9 posts
    April 12, 2019 9:19 AM PDT

Your weapon is bad because Plasma is high tier, and high tier and above are mean.

• 9 posts
    April 12, 2019 9:20 AM PDT

I like the shotgun because that is the kind of weapon I have preferred since I started playing shooting games, period.

• 507 posts
    April 12, 2019 11:57 AM PDT
    I dislike the shotgun because it doesn't output enough damage. It takes two shots to kill some at point blank and that's unacceptable for a shotgun.

My favorite weapon is the blast gun. It fires *extremely* fast and does pretty good damage, which makes it really fun to use
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at April 12, 2019 11:58 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 12, 2019 12:39 PM PDT

I dislike the blast gun because it has an almost 2 second long Reload time which can come in a life or death situation...

...My favorite weapon is the blast gun because its High recoil allied with precision makes the enemies aim nule due to flinching.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 12, 2019 12:39 PM PDT
    • 507 posts
    April 13, 2019 10:21 AM PDT
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/397/C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at April 13, 2019 10:22 AM PDT
  • April 14, 2019 6:43 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

I dislike the blast gun because it has an almost 2 second long Reload time which can come in a life or death situation...

...My favorite weapon is the blast gun because its High recoil allied with precision makes the enemies aim nule due to flinching.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dislike blastgun because it does too little damage, I prefer knife because of it's accuracy 

• August 26, 2019 6:45 AM PDT

I dislike G36 becuase of the recoil, I like carbine because of how much damage it does.

• 21 posts
    September 8, 2019 4:07 PM PDT

I like the Rail Rifle

Edit: Sorry xHysteria, I hate the carbine because it is uncomfortable to use.

This post was edited by venicouse at September 9, 2019 1:13 PM PDT
  • September 8, 2019 5:42 PM PDT

venicouse said:

I like the Rail Rifle

You did not say why you didn't like carbine, therfore you didn't follow the rules on purpose, or you didnt read the dierctions.

• September 8, 2019 5:42 PM PDT

I don't like rail because of the recoil, I liek plasma because of its performance.

• 60 posts
    September 13, 2019 12:49 AM PDT

I don't like plasma as the DPS is less than carbine.

I like carbine as it has the Highest DPS from a cool state ( as mini_g requires to be hot before shooting)

• September 13, 2019 4:40 AM PDT

I don't like carbine, because it is an auto, I like LSMG3 because it is a fast killer.

• September 14, 2019 11:29 PM PDT

Who is That Deleted Member ? Name ? why he removed he is acc 

• 18 posts
    September 19, 2019 7:56 PM PDT

I don't like LSMG3 because it has high recoil

Image result for l115a3 warmerise

I like L115A3 because it has super high damage, 1 shot kill!

• September 24, 2019 8:56 PM PDT

i like the lasergun because the sound is great

thats all:)

• October 15, 2019 10:50 AM PDT

?

• 429 posts
    November 25, 2019 1:09 PM PST

xD

• November 27, 2019 12:35 AM PST
    I dislike the plasma rifle because its rate of fire is so ******* slow. I prefer the CPW because it’s an automatic secondary. I like to think of it as a miniature UMP40, which makes me think of having it and a shotgun or L115A3 like carrying two primaries.
    • 429 posts
    November 27, 2019 4:54 AM PST

Roesko said: I dislike the plasma rifle because its rate of fire is so ******* slow. I prefer the CPW because it’s an automatic secondary. I like to think of it as a miniature UMP40, which makes me think of having it and a shotgun or L115A3 like carrying two primaries.

Plasmagun is probably the best weapon in warmerise, because with skill you can beat auto users. CPW does a little bit more damage than blastgun, but the recoil and only possesing 25 bullets per magazine is disappointing, also it is the secondary that takes the longest to kill.

• 23 posts
    November 29, 2019 1:08 AM PST

xPatriot said:

Roesko said: I dislike the plasma rifle because its rate of fire is so ******* slow. I prefer the CPW because it’s an automatic secondary. I like to think of it as a miniature UMP40, which makes me think of having it and a shotgun or L115A3 like carrying two primaries.

Plasmagun is probably the best weapon in warmerise, because with skill you can beat auto users. CPW does a little bit more damage than blastgun, but the recoil and only possesing 25 bullets per magazine is disappointing, also it is the secondary that takes the longest to kill.

I thought its grav