Forums » Help & Tips

XP= Cash?

    • 3 posts
    May 16, 2019 7:16 AM PDT

    hello 

    i'm playing this game like a 2 months and i don't knpw how to figure how do i earn money so.. 

    i think each xp is each 1$ for example i i earn like 10 xp so i get 10$(not real dollar).

    i think i'm wrong but can someone explain me how do i get "game coins"

    Thanks for the answers 

     

    • 506 posts
    May 16, 2019 9:39 AM PDT
    1 XP = 1 in-game cash. Cash is used to purchase weapons, capes, and skins.

    Coins are dropped when a player is killed with a headshots. Anyone can pick up a dropped coin if they are the first to reach it. Coins are only used to purchase things from the armory spot, and are lost if you exit the server.
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at May 16, 2019 9:43 AM PDT
    • 155 posts
    May 17, 2019 4:02 AM PDT

    you also need to join a map with the right number of players .

    • 3 posts
    May 20, 2019 5:13 AM PDT

    ok thanks guys for the answers

     

    • 1 posts
    January 23, 2020 10:40 AM PST

    How do I get unlimited money, can I have some answers on how.

    • 155 posts
    January 23, 2020 11:05 AM PST

    buy it

    • 2 posts
    March 15, 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    or get good at the game.

     


    This post was edited by YOSUP1 at March 15, 2020 10:18 AM PDT
    • 429 posts
    March 15, 2020 11:17 AM PDT
    JJFast said:

    How do I get unlimited money, can I have some answers on how.

    Unfortunately unlimited cash doesn’t exist unless you hack (which is extremely un recommended).
    • 2 posts
    March 15, 2020 1:38 PM PDT

    True, but I thought he ment by a lot a lot a lot.

    • 1 posts
    April 14, 2020 4:14 PM PDT

    ok i understand :D

  • April 15, 2020 3:23 AM PDT

    ardoyne said:

    you also need to join a map with the right number of players .

    Hello Ardoyne im raeespatolivlogsyt this is my band new acc please add me buddy i were trying to add you but you blocked me so im posting this here 

    • 1 posts
    February 23, 2021 8:07 AM PST

    buy the **** thats the best way

    • 2 posts
    January 7, 2022 10:48 AM PST

    999999999 **** plis


    This post was edited by eldar at January 7, 2022 10:49 AM PST
  • January 7, 2022 8:18 PM PST

    CJDIA's Polls

    Im gonna quit warmerise

    Im gonna quit warmerise because everyone said to me im toxic im gonna play base attack force. So should i quit warmerise?
    • Yes
       
      13 votes (46%)
    • No
       
      15 votes (53%)
    Show Questions  |  Share  |  Report  |   |  28 votes  |  82 views
    15 comments - Post Comment - Like This
    •  
      Hamoody likes this
    • Dispater
      Dispater nah
      Wed at 6:35 PM - like
    • CJDIA
      CJDIA Why?
      Wed at 6:37 PM - like
    • T567bigmj
      T567bigmj I haven't seen anyone say ur toxic why can't u just ignore them
      Wed at 7:09 PM - like
    • Hamoody
      Hamoody nope
      Wed at 7:11 PM - like
    • CJDIA
      CJDIA Bro fameful just called me toxic
      Wed at 7:37 PM - like
    • CJDIA
      CJDIA idk
      Wed at 8:03 PM - like
    • Vil3
      Vil3 You go for it girl !
      Wed at 8:04 PM - like
    • a4771
      a4771 ur mouth is filled with negativity u simp
      Wed at 8:06 PM - like
    • Vil3
      Vil3 Your mouth will be full of my boot mothafarker !
      Wed at 8:08 PM - like
    • a4771
      a4771 ok do it ill wait
      Wed at 8:09 PM - like
    • 1 posts
    August 13, 2022 2:02 AM PDT

    hi i am junaid 

     

    • 1 posts
    May 13, 2023 12:57 PM PDT

    tomerx11 said:

    hello 

    i'm playing this game like a 2 months and i don't knpw how to figure how do i earn money so.. 

    i think each xp is each 1$ for example i i earn like 10 xp so i get 10$(not real dollar).

    i think i'm wrong but can someone explain me how do i get "game coins"

    Thanks for the answers 

     

    hi MY FREIND YES XP IS A 1COINS KILL HESHOTS 10 XP IS 10COINS NORMAL KILL 5 XP IS 5COINS

    • 491 posts
    May 16, 2023 10:01 AM PDT

    red1 said:

    tomerx11 said:

    hello 

    i'm playing this game like a 2 months and i don't knpw how to figure how do i earn money so.. 

    i think each xp is each 1$ for example i i earn like 10 xp so i get 10$(not real dollar).

    i think i'm wrong but can someone explain me how do i get "game coins"

    Thanks for the answers 

     

    hi MY FREIND YES XP IS A 1COINS KILL HESHOTS 10 XP IS 10COINS NORMAL KILL 5 XP IS 5COINS

    nope

    • 7 posts
    November 20, 2023 5:32 AM PST

    Plzzzzzzz 27500 cash plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me olny have 1k :(