Forums » Off-Topic

How did you come up with YOUR Username?

• October 15, 2019 12:00 PM PDT

I liked the name 'Nemesis' but it was already taken, so I added another 'i' to it. So I got 'Nemesiis'.

• 4 posts
    October 17, 2019 9:25 AM PDT

Kalashnikov is the name of the designer of the AK47, my favorite rifle. 74 is the model number of a later variant of that rifle, the AK74.

• October 17, 2019 9:28 AM PDT

That's cool

• October 17, 2019 12:19 PM PDT

It is my old warmerise name.

• 122 posts
    October 19, 2019 3:37 AM PDT

i came up with my username as i liked alot because i love cats and other Moataz is apart of my real name means happy BTW its very fitting

• October 25, 2019 11:21 AM PDT

I liked the name Commander, but it was already taken, so I put an 'x' in front of it.

• 155 posts
    October 25, 2019 12:33 PM PDT

A place

• October 28, 2019 9:46 AM PDT

really?

• October 28, 2019 9:36 PM PDT

My username used to be future757fantasy51 but i changed it to this *** *** name bcuz im ********. Future757Fantasy51 has a strange meaning to it tho. so i wanted my name to be 757Fantasy but unfortunaly u needed letter at the begining so i put future at the begining becuase in the future im going to be a music artist. i put 51 becuase it has a connection to my friends but im not going to say what it means cuz it kinda personal.

• November 27, 2019 12:23 AM PST
    I came up with my username by taking the first two letters of my first, second, and middle name and rearranging them in reverse order.
  • January 12, 2020 8:49 PM PST

My username has quite a story.  I'm known in some places as DGS, a much older name that resided with peers around me.  It was quite easy to catch on though.  DGS was a Codename that was used if somebody knew me really well.  Other times though, it was rather sensitive to call me my Codename in public unless you knew what you were doing.  I changed it though to something that I kind of liked.  I got into airsoft with a bunch of buddies, and while we were making up our clan name, one of our guys said, "We should get codenames."  Before the match started, I was given the name 'Little Kyle,' since I had this kind of play style that during the time was literaly called, Little Kyle.  I don't know what it's called now.  Later, it changed to RM, which stood for Redact Man, due to the nature on how I operated, and how I told my life story.  I would leave things out, change things up, and build a new one that I would generally use to push people away that I didn't want to be around, people that I knew would get me in trouble, who would slow me down, who would drag me down their pathways into something I didn't want to go down.  If you really wanted to get to know me, you would have to be downright honest about who you are, and share every single thing about yourself.  If you did that, then I would not only know what kind of person you were, but I would also know that you were someone with real courage, someone who could take a chance, risk it all for a possibility.  Tactical was later introduced based on how I behaved from day to day, in almost everything I did.  So, to this day, people who really, really know me call me by my Codenames DGS, and RMTactical.  I'm not talking about the people who sit there and chat from the computer screen.  I could do that all day with you if I wanted to.  You got to use my Codename when in real life, in public, when you went off and spoke to me face to face, eye to eye.  People who did that, told me that they would do a crap ton of work for a new friend.  And by the way, tracking me down is very, very hard to do.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 12, 2020 8:49 PM PST
  • January 14, 2020 11:58 PM PST

My User Name Has a Quite Story When i was Making My Acc i Came Up With RaeesPatoliVlogsYt Buz My The Unknown Roaster YT Channel Old Name Was RaeesPatoliVlogs So Thats The Story ;) 

• 429 posts
    January 20, 2020 3:02 PM PST

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

My User Name Has a Quite Story When i was Making My Acc i Came Up With RaeesPatoliVlogsYt Buz My The Unknown Roaster YT Channel Old Name Was RaeesPatoliVlogs So Thats The Story ;) 

You cannot enter something you already anwered.

• 122 posts
    January 21, 2020 2:59 AM PST

Well my username Has a  story [old days]

I Was trying to log in warmerise after 2013 and naming my self Werecat400300 [Deleted] 

Well i was a Pro member back in the old days Since my friend told me about some stuff

later On I Was Shocked when warmerise Got shutdown and re opened

my Account was lost And right here where is my main account ending 

After that i used my real name [Moataz] 

and Put werecat on it

Later i like that thing so it was my favourite to do

• 179 posts
    January 28, 2020 11:37 AM PST

my first name: josemaria, im born 2004, so, josemaria2004, and this one "novary" idk why, just i liked the name

• 34 posts
    January 29, 2020 5:43 PM PST

wow fisrt time playing i play as Player 626 so i was braindead and couldnt think of a good name so yeah....

• 90 posts
    February 6, 2020 2:04 PM PST

Interesting stories yall! Lets keep this going! Try to bring new people hare that haven't posted yet. xD

• 429 posts
    February 6, 2020 8:14 PM PST

My first name was yukameki in the game, which means 'flooring' in japanse. I chose my current name because I like the military and I am a veteran member.

• February 6, 2020 8:28 PM PST

okk

• 1144 posts
    February 7, 2020 3:34 AM PST

Was veteran's first name in this  game is xPatriot?

• 429 posts
    February 7, 2020 4:35 AM PST

walidou said:

Was veteran's first name in this  game is xPatriot?

No.

• 116 posts
    February 18, 2020 1:08 PM PST
    I dont know. I was searching a name more cool than Ikk1234 or Havium_, so i try xZekium but i dont like this name, sooo, now it's iZyQs, and i like it.
    • 375 posts
    February 18, 2020 9:43 PM PST

I was LittleFirefly, cause I thought fireflies were pretty cool and cause im kinda small i guess? And Faerie now is because I love fae creatures and supernatural things are interesting to me. 

• February 19, 2020 12:35 AM PST

Hi My Name Came up With My Main Acc Called RaeesPatoliVlogsYt 

So Totz Said in a Post Put x In Your User Name so i did this xRaees Cool Name ;) 

• 429 posts
    February 19, 2020 4:23 AM PST

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

Hi My Name Came up With My Main Acc Called RaeesPatoliVlogsYt 

So Totz Said in a Post Put x In Your User Name so i did this xRaees Cool Name ;) 

I don't think Totz was meaning for you to actually do it...