Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

The STG needs a rework.

• February 4, 2017 4:44 PM PST
    The STG (only shotgun in the game) needs a rework.
    It is severely underpowered as any other weapon in the game is much more devastating.

It's low firerate allows your opponent to kill you before you get to fire twice.
    Not enough pellets shoot out - many of them don't hit the target, and since they deal low damage, it's not really effective (pellets can miss even at the range of ~5 meters).

My suggestion is to increase the number of pellets, increase the firerate and rework the reloading.
    A shotgun should be reloaded 1 shell per animation cycle.
    To fill the gun, 8 animation cycles would play.
    You could fire while reloading, but that would cancel the current cycle.

I believe that this would make the stg way more powerful and actually useful.
    Feel free to leave your suggestions and opinions down below.

PS: There is a possibility that a new weapon Max mentioned would replace the STG, this is however only my theory.
    • 33 posts
    February 4, 2017 5:12 PM PST

I dont really agree with this, the STG is fine how it is. Of course it can be underpowered sometimes, but that is at range.

And i think the fire rate is fine how it is. It shoots faster then the sniper (or as fast) and it can do a lot of damage if you use it right.

This is just my opinion.

• 6 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:44 AM PST

Well,I think Warmerise needs another Shotgun. Max should remove LSMG and add a new shotgun.

This post was edited by ViolentLion at February 5, 2017 5:17 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    February 5, 2017 7:01 AM PST

ViolentLion said:

Well,I think Warmerise needs another Shotgun. Max should remove LSMG and add a new shotgun.

no need for a new one, just change the current one, go the forum topic: SHOTGUN (new vs old) its a double barrel one, much cooler, and LSMG doesn´t need to go away