Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Hellscream is hacking everyone with high speed "video".

• 4 posts
    February 6, 2017 5:07 PM PST

I didn't upload it to youtube because of the copyright, they don't allow people to screen video games any more. (just afraid that my youtube account get banned)

I am reporting this user: HellScream, he is abusing all day long, we can't play anymore with him around. I am just mad.

https://openload.co/f/eCZCrN2pabc/Hellscream_is_hacking

This post was edited by Oussama at February 6, 2017 5:10 PM PST
    • 328 posts
    February 6, 2017 7:10 PM PST

What? Youtube banning users if they upload gameplay? When did that happen? And it would be better if you use the Report Hackers/Cheaters thread.

• 283 posts
    February 7, 2017 1:58 AM PST

Exactly! When did youtube start doing that? I'm sure it doesn't want to ban Pews xD

He surely is speed hacking. Other than that, I was noticing how the 'Kick User' option wasn't working efficient enough to kick the hacker out, rather, people were voting other players like Admiral to be kicked.

• 4 posts
    February 7, 2017 4:29 AM PST

Zero said:

What? Youtube banning users if they upload gameplay? When did that happen? And it would be better if you use the Report Hackers/Cheaters thread.

Last day I saw a video about someone complaining that he got his channel banned after he recorded a video of himself playing on the game. You can check that on google. It's a true story. I don't know if that would happen with warmerise too. But he said he was playing a multiplayer game

• 609 posts
    February 7, 2017 12:26 PM PST

report this on the apropriated forum

• 609 posts
    February 7, 2017 12:27 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

report this on the apropriated forum for max to see