Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Debuff Jets

• 6 posts
    February 21, 2020 2:58 PM PST

It really annoying when players jet spam and i can't enjoy a map because it has jets. Decreasing the hp to at least 300 I feel would be reasonable and would not decrease the amount of jet usage, but just make them more tolerable.

• 429 posts
    February 21, 2020 3:32 PM PST

Tedddy said:

It really annoying when players jet spam and i can't enjoy a map because it has jets. Decreasing the hp to at least 300 I feel would be reasonable and would not decrease the amount of jet usage, but just make them more tolerable.

I feel the same way about the hummers. 

• 164 posts
    February 22, 2020 3:08 AM PST

You are aware that there are plenty of maps without jets or cars? That's the idea of having different maps. Pick the ones you like, ignore the others.

• 6 posts
    February 23, 2020 9:06 PM PST

paco42 said:

You are aware that there are plenty of maps without jets or cars? That's the idea of having different maps. Pick the ones you like, ignore the others.

Yes I am, one of my new favorite sniper maps "High Lands" doesn't include any, however very few players join that server making it hard to find maps that i can throughly enjoy and gain xp in.

• 6 posts
    February 23, 2020 9:08 PM PST

Veteran said:

Tedddy said:

I feel the same way about the hummers. 

They're not as bad because you can usually takout the mounted gunner and driver but there are alot of people who spam it tho.