Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Cash Transfer - Pros & Cons

• 452 posts
    May 2, 2020 8:00 AM PDT

Hi all, 

Not so long ago, Max had shared an old poll of his, called "Can this pool reach 500 votes". In this post (https://warmerise.com/profile/Max/action_id/533461/show_comments/1), he said that cash transfer will be possible if the poll will get 500 votes. 
    I personally see it as a not so good idea, and as it seems others see it as a great one. So, I wanted to really see both sides of this subject. I'd like you to reply this topic with your own opinion and reason it, and I'll organize a list every once in a while of Pros (good things about it, benefits) and Cons (bad things about it, losses).

I have no idea what Max would think about it, but I think it is neccesary players should see both sides of this coin and be fully aware of what it meens if this will be allowed and updates in the site.

This post was edited by SirAws at May 2, 2020 8:03 AM PDT
    • 452 posts
    May 2, 2020 8:21 AM PDT

Why I think the cash transfer is a bad idea:

1. Beginners will start begging everywhere and anywhere for cash. Forum, polls, clans, PM, the chat, on profile of various top 100 and ingame.
    2. Stealing acounts will become a major problem - someone stealing an account, or even just sharing one, could sell all guns and transfer the cash to another account. This might become extremely unfair especially if it means the original player payed with real money for ingame cash.
    3. If someone had created a new account so he would have better stats, he should deal with the fact that he needs to ear his guns and not just transfer them.
    4. Ranks will lose their meaning, since literally an 1 day old account technically could have all guns.
    5. People with tons of game cash could (and obviously will, in my opinion) start forcing others to do things for them such as hate-speech at others, join\leave a clan, showing off clan wars and what have you.

Why it might actually benefit the community:

- Different things other than the game could get promoted, such as logo and profile picture designing, music editing, maybe even mini-classes in interest subjects related to the game, like skin making and using a sniper, or life like how to create an excel and how did Earth form/God form the Earth.

This post was edited by SirAws at May 2, 2020 8:22 AM PDT
    • 998 posts
    May 2, 2020 8:37 AM PDT

Everything was already thought about (especially the points you mentioned).
    The way cash transfer feature will be implemented will leave no room for abuse.

• 21 posts
    May 2, 2020 3:42 PM PDT

What will be the security measures?

• May 3, 2020 2:01 AM PDT

Max said:

Everything was already thought about (especially the points you mentioned).
    The way cash transfer feature will be implemented will leave no room for abuse.

Thanks max.

• May 3, 2020 4:05 AM PDT

Casy Transfer Is a Awmazing Idea 

i do like it a lot 

it will help players 

• 5 posts
    May 6, 2020 8:04 AM PDT

Cash transfer should be allowed, many players have secondary accounts and need to transfer cash to these accounts.
    It might be a great idea to implement cash transfer, but this should have a limit.

• 33 posts
    May 7, 2020 11:32 PM PDT

onfirst place i am in for cash transfere. bc its heard to get cash it wil help players become pro . or for hole game pro it needs to have limit but max wil do that like til 30k and one time per week is inaf . for the rest is no problem only hackers i wana ask are er hackers on this game? if er is they can anyway grab cash with cash transfere or without cashtranfere. dus i vind it a good idea for cash tranfere and more players say yes then no . then max need to say he wil add cash tranfere(he already did it )

• 2 posts
    January 14, 2021 11:07 AM PST

It would be nice to transfer **** to other players too.

• 3 posts
    December 14, 2021 1:57 PM PST

I could transfer **** I have a bit.