Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Unable to turn 360 degrees

• May 28, 2020 11:18 AM PDT
    For some reason, when I logged on to play for the first time today, my character could only rotate 90 or so degrees and couldn’t turn around.
    This limited movement and made it near impossible to play.
    I also noticed that the other day, another person in chat was complaining about the same thing and was wondering if anyone else had experienced this.
    Is there a way to stop this bug
    • 109 posts
    May 28, 2020 11:57 AM PDT

I also got this bug, the only thing that fixed it for me was to restart my computer. I don't know what causes it, but thats how I fixed it for myself.  

• 998 posts
    May 28, 2020 12:06 PM PDT

What Browser are you using (Include version number and whether it's 32bit or 64bit).

• 998 posts
    May 28, 2020 12:19 PM PDT

RogueLightning said:

ok, found out

Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What happens when you click on the game screen, does it solve the issue?

• 452 posts
    May 28, 2020 2:35 PM PDT
    Many people complain about this problem lately, I have noticed. Just saying.
    • 196 posts
    May 29, 2020 2:23 AM PDT

This has happened to me for a long time now, I just simply press TAB to see the scoreboard and it fixes it somehow.

• 452 posts
    May 29, 2020 4:05 AM PDT

RogueLightning said: Yeah ikr. The bug seems to limit you to 90 degrees from where you spawn in. Even in fly mode, your camera still cannot turn around

It limits you to the box of the game when you are not fullscreen, I think. The mouse dynamics are just like on the computer - the mouse gets stuck while hitting the side and cannot move endessly

• 86 posts
    May 29, 2020 10:41 PM PDT

i have the same problem it occurs to me every 5 min, i fix it and it comes back

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2020 7:36 PM PDT

i cant turn 360 degrees and my mouse wont disappear when i play the game itss really annoying

• 86 posts
    June 4, 2020 10:13 PM PDT

The mouse bug is still occuring to me but this time the cursor shows in the game and you still can't turn 360 degrees. you can only move about 80-90 degrees to your right or left and can only turn up or down 50 degrees. I also noticed that when I am playing without the bug, I join spectator and join a team after and the problem occurs to me sometimes.

• 452 posts
    June 4, 2020 11:24 PM PDT
    People fix this bug by opening a new tab\window of the game WHILE leaving the previous tab open. Idk how, but it sometimes fixes it. Additionally, switching to another browser should fix this bug altogether
    • 86 posts
    June 4, 2020 11:34 PM PDT

i know that trick but it can get annoying sometimes

• 86 posts
    June 4, 2020 11:34 PM PDT

also when i use knife sometimes it happens

• 2 posts
    June 5, 2020 2:32 AM PDT

whynot94 said:

The mouse bug is still occuring to me but this time the cursor shows in the game and you still can't turn 360 degrees. you can only move about 80-90 degrees to your right or left and can only turn up or down 50 degrees. I also noticed that when I am playing without the bug, I join spectator and join a team after and the problem occurs to me sometimes.

it also shows in game the cursor

• 86 posts
    June 5, 2020 4:35 PM PDT

yea kihyazin, your right, its when you do something while playing

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2020 10:11 AM PDT

IN MY CASE THE CURSOR HITS THE DESKTOP BORDER RESTRICTING THE ROTATION ANGLE.IN NORMAL CONDITION CURSOR WOULD'NT BE VISIBLE AND GAME RUNS FINE

• 289 posts
    June 28, 2020 1:31 PM PDT

Yodha said:

IN MY CASE THE CURSOR HITS THE DESKTOP BORDER RESTRICTING THE ROTATION ANGLE.IN NORMAL CONDITION CURSOR WOULD'NT BE VISIBLE AND GAME RUNS FINE

Yes, try to turn your cursor on and off