Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

I can't play?!?

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:12 AM PST

I spent 7 hours (from the moment warmerise was released until now) trying to play it but I can't.

When I press Play Now nothing happens. I tried on IE, Firefox and Opera. Google Chrome doesn't work on my PC(when I click it nothing happens, I even uninstalled it and install it again). I can not play... I downloaded a lot of programs but nothing works. I know I have a bad PC, but in the past I played this game with no problems... Today I could logg in and play, I took my 50k cash and when I wanted to Play Now again nothing happend... I think is because Max changed the engines. WebGL 2.0... Im not good at informatic things, I just want to play a game but I can't...

• 328 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:26 AM PST

Max changed the engine when Warmerise came back up again. It's supposed to run on WebGL. WebGL itself is unstable(Blame unity for that).

Did you clear your cache?

• January 14, 2017 10:35 AM PST

• 328 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:50 AM PST

Clear cache

• January 14, 2017 10:53 AM PST

If that friend improves the game?

• 328 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:55 AM PST

No. Getting rid of lag is almost impossible unless Max remakes the webgl build by tweaking few things around and uploading the game back up. You can download a game booster and boost the game but it will only take the FPS to 23 -30 max.

Clearing cache will help you get rid of that black screen.

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2017 11:17 AM PST

I told you... nothing works :( not even clearing cache.

I tried but it's the same problem. I click Play Now and nothing happens. Only I have this problem

• 328 posts
    January 14, 2017 11:41 AM PST

Does the website not load when you click on playnow or Is it a blank screen?

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2017 11:57 AM PST

New guy here. I have few questions...

Why when you scope with sniper, scope stays on untill you press again to turn it off? That way you cannot quick scope. It would be better to scope when you hold right click, and when you release it, sniper go back to normal state.

Also, why cant you switch weapons with scroll? Thats kinda basic thing in FPS games. Scroll to switch from weapon to weapon.

I come from game Uberstrike, that is now shutted down (many people will come to try Warmerise from Uberstrike) and i can give you some nice ideas from Uberstrike, what made that game great.

-We had thing called Spring grenede, you throw it on floor, you step on it and it will bounce you like 20 meters in air, and its rechargeable. Players loved it. U throw it under other player, and he jumps too.

-We had maps called Cuber space and Cuber strike, basically 500x500 meters map with lots of squares and panels you can jump on, and it was for pro snipers (you can see duels on youtube, it was intense), and of those Cuber space had lower gravity, so when you jump, you jump like 20% slower, which was cool for pro snipers.

-Also we had "basic" weapons, that were free, like snipers and others, and it were noobish weapons, but was used only in 1v1 duels by best pros from best clans. To be basic player, that was in Uberstrike honor. You could have simmilar thing.

This is not critique, i really like your game. Found it after trying dozens of others after Uberstrike shutted down, and liked it most of them all. This is just a suggestion. Uberstrike had about 15 million players in its best days, but shutted down because CMUNE decided to switch to mobile games instead. Lot of Uberstrikers would like to join you if you if you be open minded about the suggestions :)

• 328 posts
    January 14, 2017 12:15 PM PST

Not Warmerise Game Developer here but,

I come from game Uberstrike, that is now shutted down (many people will come to try Warmerise from Uberstrike) and i can give you some nice ideas from Uberstrike, what made that game great.

This game have had 300k members before. This game just reopened with a clean slate which is why you see less members.

-Also we had "basic" weapons, that were free, like snipers and others, and it were noobish weapons, but was used only in 1v1 duels by best pros from best clans. To be basic player, that was in Uberstrike honor. You could have simmilar thing.

We have free weapons as well: Basic Auto(Kriss), Shotgun, Sniper

This is not critique, i really like your game. Found it after trying dozens of others after Uberstrike shutted down, and liked it most of them all. This is just a suggestion. Uberstrike had about 15 million players in its best days, but shutted down because CMUNE decided to switch to mobile games instead. Lot of Uberstrikers would like to join you if you if you be open minded about the suggestions :)

I would suggest you create an new topic in Bugs & Suggestions so Max (Admin/Game Developer) can read and respond to it.

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2017 12:24 AM PST

I cant play either. On Mozzila appear only a white page and nothing happend. It's from the site server I think. Thanks.

• 20 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:49 AM PST

I can not play help

• 328 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:51 AM PST
    Try clearing cache or use Google chrome
    This post was edited by Zero at January 15, 2017 5:52 AM PST
  • January 28, 2017 2:18 PM PST

Hello,

I have the same problem as Remus. I use Firefox, and when I cilck "Play now" there's just a blank screen. What should I do?

• 185 posts
    February 4, 2017 2:29 AM PST

Try reloading few time's if this does not work, clear cache or remove your full history of your browser, This is all Unity's falut!

• 185 posts
    February 4, 2017 2:30 AM PST

@Zero are you Max's Moderator?

• February 4, 2017 3:38 AM PST
    @Clashed123 Thanks, the game already works for me.
    • 3 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:59 AM PDT

I just created and signed in. Just cannot play. Same like Remus2202. Previously ok. Fed up.

• 11 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:04 PM PDT

hmm....

This post was edited by Xaroy at April 1, 2017 1:05 PM PDT
    • 11 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:04 PM PDT

You need to install the PaleMoon browser

• 3 posts
    April 1, 2017 6:23 PM PDT

Done. Tested WebAssembly. No issue. I can play the tansk as instructed by Max.

WebGL version of Warmerise is finally here.
    Note that WebGL is a relatively new platform and it still being actively developed so bugs and issues are inevitable at this point.

Here is a list of known issues:

- Performance is around 50% lower compared to Unity Web Player (Will be improved in the future)
    - Audio sometimes may be slightly distorted
    - Final screen doesn't work at the moment (Going to investigate this bug)
    - Some maps has not been ported yet, such as T-Pile, SnowyCanyon and TheRoad (Those will be ported soon)
    - Due to the way networking is handled in WebGL, ping will be 2x higher compared to Unity Web Player (This will probably be improved in future updates)
    - Screen resolution can't be changed at the moment (When in fullscreen it will use the highest possible resolution)
    - Mouse sensitivity will feel much higher than before so pick a lower value

Also here is list of changes added in this version:

- Reduced camera drop when running in 3rd person mode
    - Added prediction trail for a WarriorBow (Pressing fire will show where arrow will land)
    - Walking sound is now 50% quieter when crouching
    - Changed JetShip location on SkyGates (Now it's on the roof of the central building)

Update 1:

- Fixed most of the crashes, the game should be more stable now
    - Added support for WebAssembly, which will drastically improve performance (Not all browsers support WebAssembly yet)
    - Due to some bugs in Unity Engine, spinning sound for Mini-G has been temporary disabled, GravityGun charging sound also has been altered (it is now static instead of gradual rise). These changes are temporary untill the bug is fixed.
    - JetShip engine sound is now static aswell

For best performance make sure that your browser support WebAssembly

To check if your browser support WebAssembly check this page: http://webassembly.org/demo/
    If you see "Your browser doesn't support WebAssembly yet..." then try a different browser.

Play WebGL version here: http://warmerise.com/Warmerise/Staging/PlayerData/

This post was edited by Max at March 14, 2017 4:29 PM PDT

Downlad the Play WebGL. Loaded but screen black.

Give up

• 3 posts
    April 1, 2017 10:05 PM PDT

Just signed-in. Wow, manageg to play now using WebGL. Still got a lot of bugs. Suddenly my screen went black. Anyway,that a good start.

• 7 posts
    November 24, 2017 9:53 AM PST

What does it mean when there is a reference error with javascript?

• 998 posts
    November 24, 2017 9:58 AM PST

paulyt said:

What does it mean when there is a reference error with javascript?

What is the error, can you post a screenshot?

• 7 posts
    November 24, 2017 10:03 AM PST