Forums » Off-Topic

How do you become friends with StarWarsCrazy?

• 57 posts
    September 29, 2020 2:35 PM PDT

What do you have to do in order to be friends with StarWarsCrazy?

• 324 posts
    September 30, 2020 7:40 PM PDT

Why do you create random topics?

• 57 posts
    September 30, 2020 7:44 PM PDT

wdym? its posted by off topics! you can post anything that has not to do with the game here!

• 22 posts
    October 3, 2020 2:00 AM PDT

Why did u ask how to be a friend with him xd ( although i am not his friend.)

• 154 posts
    October 4, 2020 1:54 PM PDT

Just ask 

• 597 posts
    October 11, 2020 12:36 PM PDT

So, like, I noticed this topic probably about when it first came out, decided to finally respond to it for a couple reasons.

@MRNOOB I know I don't sound like it, but I'm actually a girl and not a guy lol.

@LightningStorm I mostly friend people these days based on what I see on their profile. Just to see if that person is someone who's posts are gonna annoy me (intentional or not) and stuff like that.

Also, yeah, this is an off topic forum and you can kinda post anything under this category.

• 244 posts
    October 11, 2020 1:33 PM PDT

LightningStorm said:

What do you have to do in order to be friends with StarWarsCrazy?

For me, I had to create a whole freakin' tournament (the WLC) and that's how I became friend with her xd But I know there's easier way than that so don't try that one if you wanna be her friend.

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at October 11, 2020 1:35 PM PDT
    • 22 posts
    October 11, 2020 3:28 PM PDT
    Oh sorry idk u r a girl ;)
    • 360 posts
    October 14, 2020 5:32 AM PDT

I'm still trying to get star to be my friend, doing this WWC tournament that you can watch on twitch.tv/classvp99, has really made the chances of being friends be higher!

• 34 posts
    October 16, 2020 4:10 PM PDT

Faerie said:

I'm still trying to get star to be my friend, doing this WWC tournament that you can watch on twitch.tv/classvp99, has really made the chances of being friends be higher!

kaneis den se thelei gia filo sryy ee