Forums » Help & Tips

Best rifle in-game weapon.

• 11 posts
    October 3, 2020 11:07 AM PDT

Hello! What you think is best weapon right now? Maybe Carbine or Vector X or G36? Share what you think. :)

• 226 posts
    October 3, 2020 6:02 PM PDT

Carbine as in statistics and price, would be considered the best. It has the most damage of any other automatic-fire weapon other than the A12 at a lower fire-rate. Saying that, it has a modest fire-rate, and almost no recoil. In that all you have to do is hold down the mouse, which requires little skill.

G36 is my personal favorite of these guns. It has the same damage as the starter pistol (USP). But has a fast fire-rate similar to that of the UMP-40. It has high zoom which is ideal for aim. Although it does have higher recoil which can be dificult for newer players.

Vector X is one of the best automatice-fire weapons, with both damage and fire-rate on its side. The recoil is more than that of Carbine but lesser than G36. It has a fast-fire rate and high damage. The only issue with this weapon is that it does not contain enough bullets per magazine or in reserve.

All 3 of these weapons are based upon your play style. If you prefer an easier to control weapon with high damage, you should get Carbine. If you enjoy firing from a distance and fast-firing guns, I would suggest you get G36. Or If you prefer aspects of each weapon combined get Vector X.

Note: None of these weapons can truly be better than the other. (Unless it is in statistics). It is soley on the player and how the player uses each weapon.

• 11 posts
    October 3, 2020 9:34 PM PDT

Thanks!

• 283 posts
    October 4, 2020 3:19 AM PDT

I've done my part of the research on this, and made a video (by that time Max hadn't added quantitative stats of weapons, so i had to record by myself, which is a little less accurate from the original stats, but in comparison, it will give you the right idea). 

Here's the AR guide a year ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLtkpH-fYus&t=93s&ab_channel=Nisar

In summary, I'll agree with Fallen . But personally, when Vector X arrived and I compared the stats with other assult rifles, I concluded that Vector X is the best assult rifle of this game. It has the highest fire rate, lowest recoil, and a moderate bullet spread. And among other assult rifles, it has ability the kill the enemy in lowest possible time, whether you go for head, torso or limb. It has the recoil and Fire rate of SMG's and damage capability of AR's. 

• 11 posts
    October 4, 2020 9:39 AM PDT

DB, i'll agree with you.

• 429 posts
    December 11, 2020 8:27 PM PST

PersonPlayz21 said:

How much ammo does the vector got?

32 rounds per magazine

• 18 posts
    December 19, 2020 9:50 PM PST

PersonPlayz21 said:

How much ammo does the vector got?

You ought to know LetsPlay

• 1 posts
    January 19, 2023 12:57 PM PST

Would the GA3A be a good weapon for beginners?

• 2097 posts
    January 19, 2023 2:55 PM PST
    whatley said:

It’s not very good. The best one for beginners (I hate to say this) is the carbine.
    • 652 posts
    January 19, 2023 9:41 PM PST

I don't really know, Vector X and G36 are both beasts 

• 250 posts
    January 19, 2023 10:09 PM PST
    Personally Vector X can never beat Carbine in a gun fight. Just watch Axiira vs Superhuman video xd
    • 652 posts
    January 19, 2023 10:23 PM PST

You know Axiira is way superior in overall skills?

• 250 posts
    January 20, 2023 12:32 AM PST
    Too true
    • 10 posts
    May 20, 2023 7:29 AM PDT

whatley said:

i used this before buying the vector and it worked great! I also really enjoyed playing with minigun although it definitely doesnt get the best KD.. but its fun and you can get great kill sprees sometimes