Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New weapons needed.

• 69 posts
    November 8, 2020 12:54 AM PST

Max, I have noticed a common recurring issue among the writers in the forum; that new weapons are needed. I know you added the GA3A recently, but players don't really seem to be enthuzed about it. There are plenty of old models of guns that are not here anymore that could be updated and brought back, or you could simply make a new one. This lack of updating the weapon list does get old after some time. You need to give players who have bought all the guns something to work for, and not just keep collecting cash and have nothing to do with it, and to give new players some other options to choose from. For instance, the Railrifle does 101 head damage, 51 torso damage, and 41 limb damage; the L115A3 (the starter sniper rifle) does 101 head damage, 79 torso damage, and 65 limb damage. so, buying Railrifle is pointless, exept for a higher fire rate and a cool laser bullet thingy. The L115A3 does the highest damage on everything on the list, I suggest doing away with a gun no one uses like flamethrower or pulse pistol and adding an automatic weapon that does the same damage as plasma, with does higher damage than railrifle and lower damage that the L115A3. So I suggest eiather updating the damage on the Railrifle or adding a new gun. Lower gun prices also have been an issue that I have heard here, and there. Now, I'm not talking about making all the guns dirt cheap, nononono. We don't need that, because people will buy all the guns in no time and have notthing to work for, and if they have nothing to work for, they start leaving the game, because they are bored and have no goals. I am talking about lowering the price of 1 or to decent guns like the Carbine, or the revolver, to a lower price (3500-5000) that way they actually have a chance playing against people with guns like plasma, A12, Vector, RPG etc. I was in their shoes on this at one point not to long ago, so I still remember what it feels like. Now I don't want to sound like I'm whining when I said that, I was speaking for all who get obliterated by players with better guns- becasue they can't afford any.

Now I for the player who are reading this, please let your thought on this be known, so maybe we can come together as the Warmerise Community and make a positive change.

Max, if you are reading this, please give me your feed back and consider what I've just proposed.

Thanks!

This post was edited by ghosts141 at November 8, 2020 7:23 PM PST
  • November 8, 2020 1:15 AM PST

Yes, 

the point made here is excellent: I think a new gun could be based o the real life SCAR-FN (a automatic rifle with a 20 round capacity magazine)

and maybe 1xp = 1 coin for people who are beginners: 0 - 1 month into the game.

• 109 posts
    November 8, 2020 2:50 AM PST

Im not really sure about the other topics, but about the GA3A i do have someing to say. In my use of the GA3A before i returned it (twice i think), the most i felt it could benefit from is another increase in damage ( mabe like from torso damage 15 to 17-18) and a small drop in bullet spread. And i used the GA3A for a good while. I used it for so long i could almost use it as a sniper (despite the good amount bullet spread) before i got tired of it becaues of the slightly to low damage. I was fine with the amout of ammo at that point, but the small lack of stoping power was concerning when facing higher leveled gun users. I know guns are supposed to get beter the higher you go but even then, it shouldnt be that hard for a GA3A user to fight some one using carbine and such.

But that is only my opinion and others might feel differently about it.

• 69 posts
    November 8, 2020 7:22 PM PST

At least up the damage on GA3A and railrifle.

• 60 posts
    November 9, 2020 5:25 AM PST

Thats right :)