Forums » General

Why is This Game So Fun?

• 68 posts
    November 9, 2020 11:10 AM PST

This is something I have been thinking about recently. I know a lot of people who try the game but then quit because they say there are better quality games out there. Some are free to play and made proffessionaly. So I have been wondering why the people who play regularly play this instead of these better "quality" games. Anyone have any ideas?

My Opinion:

1. It is a browser game so it can be played on chromebooks/school computers and doesn't require a download.

2. I like a little jankiness in games, I think it makes it more fun, (War Thunder being an exeption). Maybe this is just me.

3. The community. Because not as many people play this game you can actually play with the same people regularly. Also there are alot of people who actively participate in the community with clans, tournaments, etc. 

Please reply with your ideas as I am interested to hear what other people think.

• November 10, 2020 4:14 PM PST

Idk bcs my account got hacked and I couldn't get it back and it was my favourite account

• 226 posts
    November 10, 2020 5:11 PM PST

Fruits said:

Idk bcs my account got hacked and I couldn't get it back and it was my favourite account

what does that have to do with this being fun?

• 68 posts
    November 10, 2020 5:30 PM PST

ikr