Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Team Players visibility and Tags

• 609 posts
    February 26, 2017 9:56 AM PST

Suggestions:

1-Reduce the letter size of the players tag, sometimes kinda gets in the way, smth smaller byt still visible

2-Adding an outline on the team members when they are not visible...i've made a (poor) draw of what i mean...

idk if this would make the game slower, pls give your comments bellow about this topic (nº2)

3-Reduce the size of the team players life bar (following the size of the letter)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 26, 2017 9:59 AM PST
    • 284 posts
    February 26, 2017 10:37 PM PST

Your suggestion is totally eligible. I wonder why nobody (not even me) noticed it earlier even though it have been bothering the gameplay.

Those 'details' size (of almost every detail around the game screen) should be lowered. It will still be visible and easy for players to read it. 

That text is sliding over the total team score figure which surely doesn't seem right. Max should consider doing something about it in the next update.

Great Work on the Sugesstion :)

• 284 posts
    February 27, 2017 4:20 AM PST
    I just went in detail of the issue you mentioned and what I conclude is; there should be a standard of screen dimensions/resolutions, according to which, the 'details' fonts shall be sized into.
    You won't be having that problem if you use a screen with greater dimensions. As the dimensions length increases, those 'details' as well as the 'health bar' of teammates starts to feel smaller than how they look on small screens (laptop screens). You're probably using a laptop, or a desktop PC with a smaller screen.
    I don't know what Max decides about this. Because the current fonts sizes in-game are working fine over extended screens with greater dimensions.
    • 609 posts
    February 27, 2017 6:47 AM PST

@DeathBringer908 thx :)

actually i dont have this problem when playing in a "Tower" PC, however i beleive there shoul be like a ratio equal to cross-screens

what i actually wanted to point ou at this forum is the 2nd suggestion

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 27, 2017 8:30 AM PST