Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

I can't pick weapon skins

• 102 posts
    January 10, 2021 1:31 PM PST

As title says i can't choose my weapon skins. When i try to choose skins for weapons nothing happens.

When i click weapon icon it disappears.

This post was edited by Kalamar at January 10, 2021 1:36 PM PST
    • 2098 posts
    January 10, 2021 7:22 PM PST

Same for me. But if I right-clicked it instead of left-click to select, it worked fine. I don't know if it will work in this case.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 11, 2021 11:33 AM PST

SimooN said:

As title says i can't choose my weapon skins. When i try to choose skins for weapons nothing happens.

When i click weapon icon it disappears.

Hi again Sim, Knock knock :)
    I have actually found out why this happens from random experiments, I didn't report to Max idk why but the issue is the gun layout menu doesnt go away when offscreen, heres an example: http://prnt.sc/wl8u8g, What I mean by this is even tho rail rifle is off screen, you can still click on it and select it...
    That's where the issue starts, The gun skin icon is hovering over rail rifle in that pic, So when I click it it will select Rail Rifle.

Good news is there is a way to bypass this, Either right click or click the gun you want to change skin for, Scroll to the very bottom then click the gun skin icon, Since theres nothing past rail rifle there's nothing overriding the gun skin icon.

(Knock knock)