Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 359 posts
    June 10, 2021 4:58 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Farzblack said: It seems you are legit player, Dispater. But it doesn't come with free. It cost an eternal bonding between you and clan if you truly wanted to become a part of us. This entry required you to pledge absolute loyalty till your death and resurrection day. You will be banned forever with no appeal if you left the clan and kill yourself in real life for breaking the unholy bond. If you willing to accept this condition then you are welcomed into my glorious clan. Btw, if you could kill xKurzi in real life and bring his ball to me then I give you special rank in our clan ;')

Why don't you close the clan forum since you aren't recruiting ... because if you were actually recruiting, you might have taken the time to see if I deserve it.
    But OK . it does not matter . however I invite you and xKurzi has 1v1s.I want to see if the old players are that strong.

yes, we were strong and can probably still kick your *** playing with 1 feet at 4 am, please first get a name on pro sky server Mr. No name then try to tie the one handed bot ethessoldier. Dont forget to send a proof, or we wont believe.

• 491 posts
    June 10, 2021 5:21 AM PDT

xChapo said:

Dispater said:

Farzblack said: It seems you are legit player, Dispater. But it doesn't come with free. It cost an eternal bonding between you and clan if you truly wanted to become a part of us. This entry required you to pledge absolute loyalty till your death and resurrection day. You will be banned forever with no appeal if you left the clan and kill yourself in real life for breaking the unholy bond. If you willing to accept this condition then you are welcomed into my glorious clan. Btw, if you could kill xKurzi in real life and bring his ball to me then I give you special rank in our clan ;')

Why don't you close the clan forum since you aren't recruiting ... because if you were actually recruiting, you might have taken the time to see if I deserve it.
    But OK . it does not matter . however I invite you and xKurzi has 1v1s.I want to see if the old players are that strong.

yes, we were strong and can probably still kick your *** playing with 1 feet at 4 am, please first get a name on pro sky server Mr. No name then try to tie the one handed bot ethessoldier. Dont forget to send a proof, or we wont believe.

So that's it ... You dare to insult me?

If you think you are that strong, come beat me in 1v1. I know you're too rusty to convince me. Like all the players in your clan. I'm too active for you to fight me now :).
    Since I had this new name, I only lost 2 1v1 (Xeyal because I had just woken up and iDemonio 10-9 because I was not very hot.)
    If you wanted to challenge me, that's okay.
    You are not the only player who insulted me. You were one of the players who was way better than me before but now that I have become almost better than you lol. in just 6 months ...

• 2097 posts
    June 10, 2021 12:40 PM PDT

The term 'pro sky" should be an oxymoron.

• 491 posts
    June 10, 2021 12:43 PM PDT

TisNative said:

The term 'pro sky" should be an oxymoron.

My sky scores are sometimes ****** when I'm not concentrating lol, unlike 1v1s ...

• 359 posts
    June 10, 2021 1:51 PM PDT

Dispater said:

xChapo said:

Dispater said:

If you think you are that strong, come beat me in 1v1. I know you're too rusty to convince me. Like all the players in your clan. I'm too active for you to fight me now :).
    Since I had this new name, I only lost 2 1v1 (Xeyal because I had just woken up and iDemonio 10-9 because I was not very hot.)
    You are not the only player who insulted me. You were one of the players who was way better than me before but now that I have become almost better than you lol. in just 6 months ...

AHAHAHA LOST TO ******* KKKKKK GOODBYE XDD DXX 

• 353 posts
    June 10, 2021 2:44 PM PDT

Username: xChaos

• 309 posts
    June 10, 2021 3:41 PM PDT
    xChaos said:

Username: xChaos

Thank you for application and we sincerely appreciate your interest with our organisation. In response towards your application, we happily to inform you that you are rejected. Congratulations, you are unwelcome.
    • 353 posts
    June 10, 2021 3:41 PM PDT

its alright.

• off
    • 223 posts
    June 10, 2021 4:58 PM PDT
    username: GheiKid321

am pro with carbine can u accept plz
  • off
    • 223 posts
    June 10, 2021 6:09 PM PDT

I clearly past first bit no send me second or i send ira to ur house. go kaboom petrol bomb

• 63 posts
    June 10, 2021 6:43 PM PDT

great work, making so many posters, writing all that material, its so planned way, i love it, very nice

• 63 posts
    June 10, 2021 6:52 PM PDT

Name-A45H8 

Age- 17

Country- India 

i wanna be the part of the prestigious clan, it looks cool :) and yea am in 10 clans, i already left 2 of them now to enter in yours, see i do have my own clan too, so i give that tag the priority but i want to be in your clan too, so as u wish :)

• 491 posts
    June 10, 2021 11:18 PM PDT

xChapo said:

Dispater said:

xChapo said:

Dispater said:

AHAHAHA LOST TO ******* KKKKKK GOODBYE XDD DXX 

But iDemonio is skilled and you know it lol

• 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 2:51 AM PDT

So ... 

I wanted to join this clan because they are a respectable clan , and old clan . everyone would like to join the old clans because they are the best. but not everyone is accepted, that's why I'm not at all sure if I can register. but I try anyway, maybe I could sympathize with the officers ...
    And the old clans haven't recruited for a long time. But this clan, however, is still recruiting! it's a unique chance for me and the other players ... So I try my luck, maybe you will accept me if I can explain myself to you.

And xChapo , I dont think you are even an officer so dont comment lol

• 309 posts
    June 11, 2021 4:51 AM PDT
    Request clan membership, Dispater and I approve once I available on PC

The rest applicants, you both try r4pe each other 4sses and whoever get pregnant 1st will receive priority to enter the clan.. good luck
  • off
    • 223 posts
    June 11, 2021 6:48 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Request clan membership, Dispater and I approve once I available on PC The rest applicants, you both try r4pe each other 4sses and whoever get pregnant 1st will receive priority to enter the clan.. good luck

farz im pregnant accept me plz

• 359 posts
    June 11, 2021 8:30 AM PDT
    Eksde that guy really thinks i care if am officer member or some leader in a wuarmrais clan kkkkk
    • 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 8:44 AM PDT

xChapo said: Eksde that guy really thinks i care if am officer member or some leader in a wuarmrais clan kkkkk

xChapo are you angry ? 

• 186 posts
    June 11, 2021 9:08 AM PDT

When do I get accepted?

• 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 9:36 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

When do I get accepted?

Lol Erlaanz

• 2097 posts
    June 11, 2021 10:06 AM PDT
    Dispater what year did you join warmerise
    • 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 10:11 AM PDT

TisNative said: Dispater what year did you join warmerise

I am 2016 ... But I start play serious in 2020 only lol . But I have a specialty. I'm improving pretty quickly. That why I can beat players 2013 in 1v1s .

• 2097 posts
    June 11, 2021 10:12 AM PDT
    I’m the only player that started in 2013. That still plays. Most of the others are extremely rusty, which isn’t a fair comparison
    • 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 10:14 AM PDT

TisNative said: I’m the only player that started in 2013. That still plays. Most of the others are extremely rusty, which isn’t a fair comparison

Player441 is 2013 and still playing, you're not the only one. But there aren't many of you, 2013, who are still playing in 2021. It's nice .

• 2097 posts
    June 11, 2021 10:16 AM PDT
    Being here still is equivalent of saying I’m a ******