Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:09 PM PDT

Dispater said:

181 / 5000

Résultats de traduction ( xd )

@MAXXD, I do not understand. If you hate Xone, why are you asking to join? You are one of those players who asks to join all the clans, and who gets pissed off when he is rejected.

i asked but i soon realized xone is a clown clan. thats all there is too it. xone is for clowns. clown owner, clown members. there all clowns.

• 1142 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:12 PM PDT

Lol when you just hate the leader, you need to insult all the clan because just me? that makes real sense, also you have no chance to pass the test or beat any of the members so keep dreaming to join. Blacklisted forever

This post was edited by Cyanex at July 15, 2021 1:12 PM PDT
    • 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:15 PM PDT

im not dreaming. i dont wanna join xone aka the clown clan.

• 1142 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:19 PM PDT

sure, u requested like 5 times and still rejected, if its clown because leader only? then tell me who are the other " clowns " 

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:23 PM PDT

everyone in the clan. im not arguing anymore. im not gonna get blacklisted because of you. lets sort this out in a diffrent place emm?

• 1142 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:27 PM PDT

' everyone ' when its just 2 people, imagine including others, and already you still wanna join? LOL! 

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:30 PM PDT

i dont wanna join xone. cry kid go kys. no one wants to join your clown clan. blocking is the c*wards way out.

• 1142 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:32 PM PDT

MAXXD said:

i dont wanna join xone. cry kid go kys. no one wants to join your clown clan. blocking is the c*wards way out.

so sorry mad because got blacklisted? HAH Can only say ' clown clan ' thats what in his brain rn, i cant beleive that your brain is much small, and you're the one who should kys,  ( actually you will kys for real because you are weak-personality kid ) go to mental hospital

• 74 posts
    July 15, 2021 1:34 PM PDT

im not mad because i got blacklisted. i said i dident want to join. if i dont want to i dont have to. your just mad that you think everyone loves your clan.

• 2096 posts
    July 15, 2021 2:14 PM PDT

Go fight somewhere else. Not our lovely clan forum.

• 18 posts
    July 15, 2021 11:35 PM PDT
    True.:(
    • 491 posts
    July 16, 2021 6:00 AM PDT

@MAXXD You don't need to be tested to join Xone, you can just create a new account with a funny name like xKuir; Aiirzen will love it and will accept you.

• 491 posts
    July 16, 2021 6:02 AM PDT

@InterAdelia The only way to dissolve this fight is to create another dispute :(

• 74 posts
    July 16, 2021 6:13 AM PDT

dont worry this forum will be left bee. i made another forum. im sure the forum i made is going to be havoc.

• 2096 posts
    July 16, 2021 8:38 AM PDT
    Appreciate it.
    • 309 posts
    July 16, 2021 10:52 PM PDT
    What's going on over here? o__O
    • 491 posts
    July 17, 2021 4:15 AM PDT

Farzblack said: What's going on over here? o__O

• 491 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:11 AM PDT

AxereN said:

Account Name: AxereN. 

Time Zone: EST

Clan History: have not been rejected by any clans.

Most Hated Clan: i have no hated clan.

Most Hated Player: none

Are you an |diot?: no.

Are you gae? no. 

Will you remain loyal to our leader and clan until rotten? yes, i will serve this clan until the end. even though its dead.

will you promise not to make fun of yourself and claim yourself as the best player?: no, i play warmerise to make friends and cure boredom. im not like everyone thinking a browser game is a career.

will you promise not to be a loyal visitor and spammer of maxes personal account?: no.

will you promise not to be a clown to everyone?: no. i am very serious. im veryserious

will you obey orders from the leader? yes.

will you promise not to be a @sshole by force feeding everyone with your youtube video?: no.

will you promise not to be a lonely raging r*tard on other peoples clan ads?: no. 

and btw, i am maxxd. my maxxd acc is older than 1 year.

I don't understand that you always ask with a different account. If Farz said no, it's no.

This post was edited by Dispater at July 22, 2021 8:11 AM PDT
    • 377 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:12 AM PDT

no he said if me and aiirzen stopped fighting. we did.

• 491 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:13 AM PDT

AxereN said:

no he said if me and aiirzen stopped fighting. we did.

he told you to wait a bit. 

• 377 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:14 AM PDT

its been a week.

• 491 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:16 AM PDT

AxereN said:

its been a week.

He meant 1 year I think . I don't think you are going to evolve in a week lol.

• 491 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:18 AM PDT

I have a few randoms questions for you.
    Why do you want to join?
    Why are you pretending to be 18 and now 15 years old . 

how did you hear about this clan? who have you seen wearing the tag.

Sorry if i am curious lol

This post was edited by Dispater at July 22, 2021 8:19 AM PDT
    • 377 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:24 AM PDT

1. i am 15. end of story.

2. i want to be apart of this mystical clan.

3. ive seen you wearing the tag. and then i wanted to join.

• 491 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:32 AM PDT

AxereN said:

1. i am 15. end of story.

2. i want to be apart of this mystical clan.

3. ive seen you wearing the tag. and then i wanted to join.

I think you must have more experience on the game. FarzBlack probably agrees with me. but maybe he will accept you, I don't know.

However:"i want to be apart of this mystical clan "is not very complete.

For example, I asked to join because I wanted to help this clan to become active again since I play a lot and I am competitive. Other players have joined and now our clan is a bit active. For example, InterAdelia, Bristro and Me played on the same server and dominated the game, which makes the clan powerful. I love this .

I think you should have an opinion of your goal with us.

This post was edited by Dispater at July 22, 2021 8:33 AM PDT