Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 377 posts
    August 29, 2021 7:21 AM PDT

FarzBlack wins. fatality.

• 491 posts
    August 29, 2021 8:22 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Yes I cried a lot because you promise to stay loyal and left next day. You are the best player in clan as you claim and now clan suffer by losing you. Me and whole crew will going to miss you. Now get lost That's all, now

thank you thank you I am very touched that you love me so much.

• 309 posts
    August 29, 2021 8:56 AM PDT
    Not really. Those words are just lie to motivate you to stop spamming. I don't provide post-traumatic-permanent-banned treatment for ex clan members who turn jack4ss. You have to do it yourself. Now move on and grow up like a real man.
    • 309 posts
    September 1, 2021 1:14 AM PDT
    This clan has no longer active and turned into "Legacy Clan" status which means remain active just for reunion with old and new clan mates. A clan members are now allowed to join other active clan if looking for active event such as clan wars and others.

Hope this bedtime synopsis answer your question
    • 382 posts
    September 1, 2021 2:39 AM PDT
    Is it free to join or test
    • 309 posts
    September 1, 2021 5:00 AM PDT

CJDIA said: Is it free to join or test

It is always free and easy to join for those who have willingness and loyalty while it becomes difficult and challenging for those jack4sses.

Why do you asking, interesting to join this clan? 

• 382 posts
    September 1, 2021 5:16 AM PDT
    Ima join
    • 309 posts
    September 1, 2021 6:49 AM PDT
    Do a proper application and introduce yourself 1st at least
    • 491 posts
    September 1, 2021 11:44 AM PDT

Farzblack said: This clan has no longer active and turned into "Legacy Clan" status which means remain active just for reunion with old and new clan mates. A clan members are now allowed to join other active clan if looking for active event such as clan wars and others. Hope this bedtime synopsis answer your question

bruh man you forgot to say that it was me who asked you to add the rule: do not join another competing clan than yours.

• 2096 posts
    September 1, 2021 11:46 AM PDT

Thanks for this @Dispater.

• 491 posts
    September 1, 2021 11:49 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Thanks for this @Dispater.

I didn't think I was going to quit too -.-

But I had more reason than you to leave this clan.

Farz Black was unfair in removing me from officers because I kicked Risako from the clan while Farz Black allowed me to kick Exalt members but our master has Alzheimer's

• 2096 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:00 PM PDT
    What I do? I left because of you embarrassing yourself and the clan. Also you had no authority to kick anyone
    • 491 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:05 PM PDT

Manickaa said: What I do? I left because of you embarrassing yourself and the clan. Also you had no authority to kick anyone

FarzBlack allowed me to kick mahshuid and the members of Exalt xD, I have the proof

• 377 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:10 PM PDT

stop all this bickering you children! and you keep saying i argue to much?

• 491 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:11 PM PDT

@TarzFlack lmao 

And I kicked Risako because he insulted me like a dog . 

Please dont delete my message now because you ulready delete one of my message in this forum

This post was edited by Dispater at September 1, 2021 12:12 PM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:21 PM PDT
    You are a fraud.
    • 1142 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:24 PM PDT
    Manickaa said:
    You are a fraud.

Finally mani said something true
    • 491 posts
    September 1, 2021 12:28 PM PDT

Manickaa said: You are a fraud.

I can tool my proof in a video lol

This post was edited by Dispater at September 1, 2021 12:28 PM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    September 1, 2021 1:11 PM PDT

Good. I suggestyou do that instead of coming back here to complain about some injustice Farzblack committed against you. He had full right to demote you after you failed to follow the rules time and time again.

• 309 posts
    September 1, 2021 5:44 PM PDT
    Maybe he insulted you because you really behaving like a dog rather than being decent clan officer. Have you ever contacting him and explain why you behaving like a dog in front of him? I guess not.

Listen Dispater, when you are appointed as officer, you should be more decent with higher standard than normal player because you represent clan name but instead you behaviour like uncontrollable disowned dog and doing embarrassing things until this moment.

Lastly, again...
    You are no longer a part of clan and whatever way out you do and choose either left, kicked or crawling out of clan through dirty sewer it doesn't concern my or whole crews anymore. Please refrain from spamming and talking **** again. Move on and find inner peace or chaos or whatever that makes you stay away from spamming. I don't want spend my rest of life just to writing to you by asking, forcing or begging you to stop spamming. Do create new topic under "Off-Topic" section and you will get a right attention just like you want.

So I wish you a farewell, good luck and get lost...
    Cya...
    • 309 posts
    September 1, 2021 5:48 PM PDT
    Trudj482 said:

Name : Trudj482

I heard FarzBlack talk about clan wars. the word WAR attracts me . 

Good, do you attracted with word FLAMEWAR as well?
    • 309 posts
    September 2, 2021 6:55 AM PDT
    Very good. That's what I'm looking for. Send clan membership request immediately before welcoming sensation getting cold
    • 377 posts
    September 2, 2021 7:01 AM PDT

Name: AxereN

Country That I Live In: usa

Where I am from: spanish.

if any jacka-sses mess with this clan i will obliterate them. i am good with knife. and i love flamewars. and a pro at starting them.

This post was edited by AxereN at September 2, 2021 7:02 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    September 2, 2021 7:09 AM PDT

I recapitulate . @FarzBlack I just explained the reasons I left, and don't worry I don't want to come back, which is why needless to say I'm banned forever.

• 377 posts
    September 2, 2021 7:11 AM PDT

fine then, dont come back you disgrace to warmerise. leave this forum and never return.