Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 429 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:01 PM PDT

Dispater do you have aids in the brain or is it still trying to update windows 64. You don't really understand the meaning of just being quiet. I've never seen one child chat so much out his 4ss. There's no way this guy wants us to believe he is any older than 9 at most.

P.S. Your event was terrible and you shouldnt even have the slightest thought in your head to even try and say it was good. Should have stopped being such a whiney ***** and let me and Manickaa run it for you.

This post was edited by Profeta at September 3, 2021 9:03 PM PDT
    • 309 posts
    September 4, 2021 3:43 AM PDT
    To be honest. In 7 years I joined Warmerise, I never see any player as nasty as Dispater, coming over and over here like a dog losing his bone despite received a plenty of f*ck off farewell. A shameless c*nt who don't have self respect and disrespecting others. Dictating what I should do when I own my clan according to his desire.

But don't get me wrong Dispater but you are the worst product that ever produce by Warmerise community. You are too cringe and unstable but I'm not going to waste such worst talent you have. You are going to become useful tool someday I can use for ;)
    • 96 posts
    September 4, 2021 6:18 AM PDT

srsly watafac is this amount of dramas here, isnt this clan advertising

• 491 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:08 AM PDT

Ok guys. I'm going to quit this forum  because this drama will never end.

• 491 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:10 AM PDT

Good luck 

• 96 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:11 AM PDT

btw i think u started it

This post was edited by Narkirei at September 4, 2021 8:39 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:23 AM PDT
    Dispater said:

Finally.. goodbye then and f*ck off
    • 377 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:36 AM PDT

Disgrace said:Ok guys. I'm going to quit because i am scared of farzblack goodbye

yeah leave you evil ape

This post was edited by AxereN at September 4, 2021 8:37 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:04 AM PDT
    Viindicate said:

Farzblack said:
    Dispater said:

Finally.. goodbye then and f*ck off
    he didn't bro.

this is his alt acc - https://warmerise.com/profile/Trudj482

being immature and many acc says - "this drama never ends" yeah it doesn't LOL.

P.S - that alt acc is rn in your clan so ah hf with "Drama's" XD

Oh really? Ok already kicked him out from clan and thanks for your information, I appreciate it
    • 491 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:14 AM PDT

xD I was in TheMercenary 

• 1142 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:21 AM PDT
    Dispater said:

iM lEaVinG tHiS FOruM 

ok.
    • 309 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:48 AM PDT
    Soon I will modified clan recruitment regulation which is

1. Must be at least 1 year account period from the date of creation
    2. Profile set must set to from "Public" instead "Private"
    3. Must get recommendation or support at least from three (3) clan members.

Refusing all these terms above will result permanent rejected from entering the clan

This law will be updated in 1st page of clan ads forum soon to avoid fake 4ss rats keep overload the server with fake account registration. With three (3) new recruitment regulation will be more than enough to set fake account suffering from entering the clan. Fake rat account can't stand patiently for weeks so they will forgot their instant ***** and account for less than year.
    • 4 posts
    September 4, 2021 10:55 AM PDT

Ok 

Bye

This post was edited by Trudj482 at September 4, 2021 10:55 AM PDT
    • 377 posts
    September 4, 2021 11:52 AM PDT

Farzgod said: Soon I will modified clan recruitment regulation which is 1. Must be at least 1 year account period from the date of creation 2. Profile set must set to from "Public" instead "Private" 3. Must get recommendation or support at least from three (3) clan members. Refusing all these terms above will result permanent rejected from entering the clan This law will be updated in 1st page of clan ads forum soon to avoid fake 4ss rats keep overload the server with fake account registration. With three (3) new recruitment regulation will be more than enough to set fake account suffering from entering the clan. Fake rat account can't stand patiently for weeks so they will forgot their instant ***** and account for less than year.

well said.

• 491 posts
    September 4, 2021 12:13 PM PDT

"FarzGod"... At first I was like you, Axeren, and I was so proud to be in TheMercenary that I didn't want to have bad scores in a server so as not to dishonor the clan .

But afterwards I gained too much confidence and I kicked people without permission xd

• 377 posts
    September 4, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

overconfidence was your downfall.

• 4 posts
    September 4, 2021 12:35 PM PDT

AxereN said:

overconfidence was your downfall.

yes but I had not planned to stay in the mercenary. when joining I was proud because I thought this clan was difficult to join and recruited players with some skill. but farz was only recruiting reliable and loyal people. I intended to quit if I had the chance.

This clan is not for me

• 309 posts
    September 4, 2021 1:32 PM PDT
    Then join this clan https://store.steampowered.com/curator/80178/

And f*ck off
    • 4 posts
    September 4, 2021 3:20 PM PDT

nah

• 657 posts
    September 4, 2021 3:36 PM PDT

Trudj482 said:

nah

do it wat he says, kazourichuu

• 377 posts
    September 4, 2021 5:25 PM PDT

im saying right now that i am a rookie in themercenary. and i will not act higher than other ranks like dispater.

• 382 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:49 PM PDT
    *** clan
    • 377 posts
    September 4, 2021 8:53 PM PDT

get out of this forum you scum. stop spamming forums insulting this glorious clan.

• 96 posts
    September 4, 2021 9:16 PM PDT
    bro you literally just begged to join this clan dont act so highly lmao
    • 309 posts
    September 5, 2021 12:41 AM PDT
    I'm just an ordinary clan leader lead an ordinary clan.
    There is nothing special about this clan yet still got attention spam