Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 359 posts
    October 15, 2021 12:28 PM PDT

Exynom said:

xChapo said:

Max please add dust 2 and awp then this game is great!

also add deagle

agreed

agree too

• 359 posts
    October 15, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and youll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I dont want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

• 1142 posts
    October 15, 2021 1:28 PM PDT

Dioxzy said:

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

• 127 posts
    October 15, 2021 2:28 PM PDT

Exynom said:

Dioxzy said:

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up

He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

• 657 posts
    October 15, 2021 2:43 PM PDT

Sybil said:

Exynom said:

Dioxzy said:

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

just do it dude but u get reported xD

• 377 posts
    October 15, 2021 5:27 PM PDT

Sybil said:

AxereN said:

Spyzy said:

MAXXD said:

everyone in the clan. im not arguing anymore. im not gonna get blacklisted because of you. lets sort this out in a diffrent place emm?

SHADAFAKAP SMOL FAT KED I AM NOT CLWON YOU IS CLOWUN JAJAJAJAJA I AM 92 YR OL AND YOU 2 YE OLD YOU IS HATE JUST ONE LEADER AND YOU ENSULT OLL MEMBERS NICE LOGIC 890 IQ HE SMARTER THAN MY MATH TEACHER PRO ORPHAN GO POCHAO YOUR LITTLE @SS VIRGINITY INTO YO MOMMA GHAY SHT ARIGATO VERY MUCH

are you 5 or something? or another son of xChapo?

Man stop to act like a kid and just go 

\

your ruining this forum with your useless squabbles. take your circus to another forum.

• 116 posts
    October 16, 2021 2:12 AM PDT

We will be executed :'(

• 116 posts
    October 16, 2021 3:59 AM PDT
    Sybil said:

Exynom said:

Dioxzy said:

Sybil said:

Dioxzy said:

Vsy
    • 657 posts
    October 17, 2021 6:46 AM PDT

Xiiros said:

We will be executed :'(

we r not

he is just trolling that we will get executed in real life

• 67 posts
    October 18, 2021 3:35 AM PDT

Sybil said:

Dear sir, my DM's are wide open. 

• 309 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:31 AM PDT
    OnlyHopeCRO said:

Sybil said:

Dear sir, my DM's are wide open. 

You... Walk away and take along with all your little friends in here go spam elsewhere before you suffered my wrath and you lose sense of happiness for the rest of your life
    • 2096 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:38 AM PDT
    We fail to acknowledge the fact that a minor was going to attempt posting nudes of himself in a browser game’s forum.
    • 657 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:42 AM PDT

Manickaa said: We fail to acknowledge the fact that a minor was going to attempt posting nudes of himself in a browser game’s forum.

r u kicked out????

if u r then GOOD :D

• 377 posts
    October 20, 2021 1:43 PM PDT

stop being thirsty.

• 657 posts
    October 22, 2021 11:55 AM PDT

OOOOO LOOKS LIKE U R KICKED OUT FROM THIS CLAN MANICK

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 12:15 PM PDT
    Let this sink in: Egg omelette with green onions.
    • 377 posts
    October 24, 2021 5:02 PM PDT

what are you thinking?

• 2096 posts
    October 24, 2021 7:33 PM PDT

World Domination.

• 377 posts
    October 25, 2021 4:19 AM PDT

its a coincidence someone thinks like me.

• 2096 posts
    October 25, 2021 7:13 AM PDT
    It’s sadly impossible.
    • 1142 posts
    January 23, 2022 6:50 AM PST

• 2096 posts
    January 23, 2022 9:08 AM PST
    It would be polite if you didn’t spam this topic.
    • 309 posts
    March 8, 2022 6:39 AM PST

It is been a year since you were kicked out from my clan, yet still doing multi-account spamming friend & clan requests over and over tirelessly.

Why don`t you just give yourself a second chance to be a good player for this community, and try to spend less time standing in front of a computer and make an ice-breaking with a real-life neighbor (or arse-breaking if your male neighbor wants intimacy with you). 

Take my advice in absolute order, understand deeper and deeper, and finally, GTFO.

Bye

• 67 posts
    March 31, 2022 10:35 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

It is been a year since you were kicked out from my clan, yet still doing multi-account spamming friend & clan requests over and over tirelessly.

Why don`t you just give yourself a second chance to be a good player for this community, and try to spend less time standing in front of a computer and make an ice-breaking with a real-life neighbor (or arse-breaking if your male neighbor wants intimacy with you). 

Take my advice in absolute order, understand deeper and deeper, and finally, GTFO.

Bye

k.

• 309 posts
    April 1, 2022 5:52 PM PDT
    New updates:

How to join --[TheMercenary]--

Application Fee: 25,000 coins
    (The fee will increase by double for same account each time rejection for not meeting the criteria)

The criteria:
    1. Account aged 1 year from the date account creation
    2. Not in private Mode profile

Membership Fee: 100,000 coins
    (Once the application approved)

Removal of blacklist & permanent banned account: 1,000,000,000 coins (1 billion)
    (Will be double for same amount if have previous leaving clan)

Re-entry fees: 1,000,000 coins (1 million)
    (for those who leaving the clan and get approval for membership)

ALL TRANSFER MUST BE MADE TO FARZBLACK ACCOUNT ONLY. I NEVER APPOINT 3RD PARTY TO COLLECT ON BEHALF OF MY NAME.

i hope everyone happy with this news ;)