Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 309 posts
    August 29, 2022 6:16 AM PDT
    Dispater, please move all your drama away along with your paralympics stuff into new topic.

thank you
    • 491 posts
    August 29, 2022 12:19 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Dispater, please move all your drama away along with your paralympics stuff into new topic. thank you

No I respect everyone on this topic, it's the people who insult me for no reason. and you can see it.

• 2096 posts
    August 29, 2022 1:48 PM PDT
    Just don’t reply then
    • 491 posts
    August 29, 2022 5:40 PM PDT

aaa

• 63 posts
    August 29, 2022 10:56 PM PDT
    bro ur such a liar, stop ******* lying to everyone bro, ur bad just admit it, everyone hates u so wtf are you still here? dispaper XDDDDD
    • 491 posts
    August 29, 2022 11:07 PM PDT

Eqynem said: bro ur such a liar, stop ******* lying to everyone bro, ur bad just admit it, everyone hates u so wtf are you still here? dispaper XDDDDD

shut up my little one

• 96 posts
    September 2, 2022 8:13 AM PDT

ratio

• 40 posts
    September 6, 2022 9:11 AM PDT

This clan still open for recruiting?

• 309 posts
    September 12, 2022 4:29 PM PDT
    our clan isn't active anymore and nothing you can get from this clan except glamorous clan tag next to your name in-game

But if you insist to apply, it is not free and certain fees will applied.

thank you
    • 21 posts
    September 12, 2022 11:31 PM PDT

^_^

• 309 posts
    September 29, 2022 6:03 AM PDT

Public Announcement 

Hello everyone,

It`s been a long time since I make my last public announcement. However, this is important news to share because I`ve decided to fully retire from leading the clan officially after being inactive for so long. So I will handle my position to the new guy and he will have total access and control of the clan including clan membership issues. I will not interfere with or interrupt his plan. The reason because I want to make The Mercenary clan back and active on track.

A new clan leader has been appointed. His name is WarWolf 
    You can visit his profile at https://warmerise.com/profile/WarWolf so in the future, you can contact him if you want to join the clan. So please give him the same respect as the clan leader. Please for the last time, don`t ask for personal such as a p4ssw0rd or em4il or asking for his *****.

An era of the dark reign of Farzblack a.k.a Evilspirit officially ended by today, 29th September 2022. All flamewar, bloodshed, and cursing will no longer entertain after this. If you want to create new drama with the new clan leader, WarWolf then please contact him personally. 

I hope both clan members and other players to give good cooperate with him and support his decision. I will always be ready to give advice and necessary support

Thank you

Regards

Your love & Hate One
    Farzblack
    Former Clan Leader | Former Premier Leader | Former Supreme Commander
    30 July 2014 - 29 September 2022

• 2096 posts
    September 29, 2022 6:17 AM PDT
    One of the best clans I was in. Good luck Farz!
    • 185 posts
    September 29, 2022 7:42 AM PDT

Good luck to the new leader.

Really sad to see one of the last good old leaders go as well. Even tho it makes me happy that unlike with Flare your clan was able to keep living even after you are gone, trust me it's kinda sad that when you are gone you take the whole clan with you and it doesn't get to live on after you.

Hope the new leader is as good of a troll.

• 40 posts
    September 29, 2022 7:55 AM PDT

Godspeed, you magnificant *******. 

• 309 posts
    September 29, 2022 10:04 AM PDT

Thank you Castiel, Erlaanz & Scotty.

WarWolf already accepted clan leadership transfer via the website portal just now and he is 100% on the reign and running clan system.

The good news is, any previous banned or rejected by the previous clan leader (which is me, obviously) are now invalid and you all can re-apply again into the clan (unless the new leader decides to inherit the hatred towards you as I do, which means not possible because he so fluffy cute)

Since he is still new to most of us, I will share some characteristics of our new Premier Leader,  WarWolf

1. He does not participate in the forum community, his post total count is 0. So if you want to communicate with him, send him a personal message. Spamming on the clan advertisement section to create attention will not help you to connect with him.
      2. He`s not a charity guy so please refrain from asking him some m0ney
      3. He is the kind of guy who just logs in, finds a server, chooses a weapon, and shoots. If you die and respawn, he going to shoot you again
      4. He doesn`t like drama or making noise, so if you ever had the intention to generate drama he will be ignoring you or in certain cases, he will block you
      5. He is a fluffy wolf, I do not have scientific evidence why he loves fluffy wolfie so you ask him personally
      6. He is 200% much nicer than me. So don`t worry you will not get bad treatment as I do (I`m so sorry about my bad behavior, but I really do hope you enjoy it)
      7. He is totally opposite to my character, so if you have some 18SX or boy-boy love need, then you are asking the wrong guy

This will be my last long typing, so I hope all information given will help you understand our new Premier Leader. i

Cya, bye

• 415 posts
    January 20, 2023 2:26 AM PST
    1 : braveboy
    2 : 15
    3 : Male
    4 : Pakistan
    5 : I am Owner of 2 clans Captain and |[RAW]| Captain rank 71 while |[RAW]| Rank 131 rn and I am member of |[Rage]| and Aimblox privet clan only of 2 people's.
    6 : Well following the game rules is members responsibility so why we spread hate and gave rise to disunity
    7 : I don't wanna gave rise to hating we are human everyone do mistakes so no hate and be friendly
    8 : No I am not an *****
    9 : No I am not ghay
    9 : Yes
    10 : Yes
    11 : Yes
    12 : Yes
    13 : Yes
    14 : Yes
    15 : Yes
    • 652 posts
    January 20, 2023 2:49 AM PST

It's been so long since the last request

• 415 posts
    January 20, 2023 2:51 AM PST
    I don't understand is the clan closed?
    • 309 posts
    January 20, 2023 6:21 AM PST
    braveboy said:
    I don't understand is the clan closed?

Contact Warwolf or add him first. But I suggest you to join when only you serious since you already lead two (2) clans and I don't want our clan to become another collection into your clan cart and checkout.

Good luck for application.
    • 2096 posts
    January 20, 2023 6:23 AM PST
    Braveboy is Dispater 2. You’ve been forewarned.
    • 415 posts
    January 20, 2023 6:38 AM PST
    @Castiel pls explain I don't understand pls
    • 67 posts
    March 12, 2023 6:57 PM PDT
    New phone who dis?
    • 24 posts
    March 16, 2023 3:29 AM PDT

everyone in that nab clan 1v1 me and ill show u how its done

This post was edited by xSplinter at March 16, 2023 3:31 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    March 16, 2023 8:46 AM PDT

Castiel said: Braveboy is Dispater 2. You’ve been forewarned.

why

• 24 posts
    March 16, 2023 10:58 AM PDT

i put chokehold and you pass out in 2 secs