Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 2096 posts
    July 4, 2022 3:06 PM PDT
    I wouldn’t say that.
    • 309 posts
    July 4, 2022 6:46 PM PDT
    lyvotazer said:

i dont mean about hating themerc by saying about its reputation downfall. but to be honest it currently gone seriously inactive

You lie. You hating this clan, you hating me. I'll make sure you will not receive clan's love anymore, not even boy-boy love bite.
    • 309 posts
    July 4, 2022 6:52 PM PDT
    Aloraea said:

lmoaf who wants to join this clan, show me, idk why people want to join this... idk how to call this

Nothing to be surprised, brother, even God created a woman but male still looking another male. Ameen if you understand.
    • 63 posts
    July 4, 2022 6:53 PM PDT

you said good XD

• 309 posts
    July 4, 2022 6:58 PM PDT
    Dellacona said:
    I think the last person that was recruited was me after the whole Dispater thing.

He is the most cringe player that ever produced by Warmerise but he is essential tool to spark a drama over this community. I want to keep him save until I needed him to launch another drama episode
    • 2096 posts
    July 4, 2022 7:24 PM PDT
    He’s training for the Olympics he told me.
    • 309 posts
    July 10, 2022 5:43 AM PDT
    Olympics? he spend most of his entire life dedicating to feeding Warmerise server with bunch of fake account just to deliver a different drama to different person.

If he is true athlete, then I wish him playing in contact sport so someone can beat sh*t out of him in the field for good.
    • 2096 posts
    July 10, 2022 8:44 AM PDT

This says it all

• 491 posts
    August 15, 2022 5:48 PM PDT

Farzblack said: Olympics? he spend most of his entire life dedicating to feeding Warmerise server with bunch of fake account just to deliver a different drama to different person. If he is true athlete, then I wish him playing in contact sport so someone can beat sh*t out of him in the field for good.

Asshole you didn't notice why I haven't been online for months?? I'm training for the Olympic Games bro ..

• 1142 posts
    August 16, 2022 12:47 AM PDT
    Dispater what olympics game when ur 600 kg? Im surprised that you are fatter than paul wight (the big show) in wwe. I pray you luck to not explode your stomach.
    • 65 posts
    August 16, 2022 3:27 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Farzblack said: Olympics? he spend most of his entire life dedicating to feeding Warmerise server with bunch of fake account just to deliver a different drama to different person. If he is true athlete, then I wish him playing in contact sport so someone can beat sh*t out of him in the field for good.

Asshole you didn't notice why I haven't been online for months?? I'm training for the Olympic Games bro ..

Ur training for warmerise paralympics?? wtf go win bro

• 1142 posts
    August 16, 2022 3:40 AM PDT
    Or food contest paralympics.. because elephant.

But goodluck
    • 65 posts
    August 16, 2022 6:17 AM PDT

wdym good luck? bltch he can win any paralympics without effort becasue you dont get someone as ... yeah... as him

This post was edited by Budz at August 16, 2022 6:18 AM PDT
    • 24 posts
    August 16, 2022 10:06 AM PDT
    @Dispaper
    Dispater the ego loser lies about 1v1s victory

Cmon bro your the worst pig in the history

No wonder after 5-1 still talk and steals 50k monkey

You see a worm over there ? She can beat you and don't call her honey.

Raging french idiotic kid can you please stop the cries

Because your supposed to go sell pørn and the french fries

If you were pinnochio your nose would be miles from the lies

I wanna meet your mom and tell her to add 5-1 taste on her pies.

I don't even need to move, just one tap will send you to skies.
    This post was edited by xSplinter at August 16, 2022 10:06 AM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    August 16, 2022 11:58 AM PDT
    Leave this thread alone. Glory to the mercenary forever.
    • 491 posts
    August 16, 2022 5:00 PM PDT

What 5-1? where do you get these imaginary numbers from? maybe your dreams. I don't even know who you are "xSplinter", another one of those losers who claims to beat me without leaving any proof.

All I know about you is: 1. You blocked me. 2.  you hate me . 3.you have a name in x .
    So I don't know anything about you since half of the players have these three characteristics.

This post was edited by Dispater at August 16, 2022 5:03 PM PDT
    • 65 posts
    August 17, 2022 10:35 AM PDT

Dispater said:

What 5-1? where do you get these imaginary numbers from? maybe your dreams. I don't even know who you are "xSplinter", another one of those losers who claims to beat me without leaving any proof.

All I know about you is: 1. You blocked me. 2.  you hate me . 3.you have a name in x .
    So I don't know anything about you since half of the players have these three characteristics.

spamming x's in your name is godly, it means you blew 5 grand on getting laid

• 24 posts
    August 18, 2022 10:21 AM PDT
    My french dog shitpater always loses every duel
    Please cut the BS and dont charge your drug fuel

5-1 and still talk? Touch some grass and do a little walk
    You sũck at playing olympics thats why your bad and stalk

You are king of nobody thats why you die first in the arena
    Raising your voice 24/7? do you think you are John cena?

An 5-1 hurt you so bad you cant even raise a Bõner
    No skill or proofs but cry 24/7 because no friends and loner.

Now i ended your french career disabled kid on chair. And welcome back to RektCity.
    This post was edited by xSplinter at August 18, 2022 10:23 AM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    August 18, 2022 11:00 AM PDT
    You need to be banned.
    • 491 posts
    August 21, 2022 3:49 AM PDT

xSplinter said: My french dog shitpater always loses every duel Please cut the BS and dont charge your drug fuel 5-1 and still talk? Touch some grass and do a little walk You sũck at playing olympics thats why your bad and stalk You are king of nobody thats why you die first in the arena Raising your voice 24/7? do you think you are John cena? An 5-1 hurt you so bad you cant even raise a Bõner No skill or proofs but cry 24/7 because no friends and loner. Now i ended your french career disabled kid on chair. And welcome back to RektCity.

xSplinter, go find a screenshot of your 5-1 that you're so proud of, like your whole career is based on it, even though I haven't been online and in the competition for months now. even when i quit the game you talk about me as if I was still there. and after you tell me i'm not a legend...pathetic..

• 491 posts
    August 22, 2022 10:01 AM PDT

Swing said: Fr why you guys are fighting on this forum if you guys doesn’t respect each other’s then respect the owner of this forum

@Swing I respect him, he's the one who gets angry because I have carism and he's just a "little" jealous player who would dream of having my success but who remains unknown lool

• 309 posts
    August 23, 2022 5:52 AM PDT
    Please move your sitcom to somewhere else please, thank you
    • 24 posts
    August 24, 2022 8:30 AM PDT

Imagine a french dîck talks, 5-1 won't hurt more

Shut up Alexdoggy77 and go buy brain from the store

You look like someone who shts in his pants

Jealous from Farzwhite and creates 62626 rants

Get better atleast a better french score like 5 out of 2

Being asked to come a 1v1 server then your face turns blue

This post was edited by xSplinter at August 24, 2022 8:32 AM PDT
    • 2096 posts
    August 24, 2022 9:59 AM PDT
    We got it walidou
    • 491 posts
    August 24, 2022 10:11 AM PDT

Jajajaja it's walidou lol

You're just cringe, no one believes your "5-1".