Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 2096 posts
    April 1, 2022 7:57 PM PDT

Farzblack said: New updates: How to join --[TheMercenary]-- Application Fee: 25,000 coins (The fee will increase by double for same account each time rejection for not meeting the criteria) The criteria: 1. Account aged 1 year from the date account creation 2. Not in private Mode profile Membership Fee: 100,000 coins (Once the application approved) Removal of blacklist & permanent banned account: 1,000,000,000 coins (1 billion) (Will be double for same amount if have previous leaving clan) Re-entry fees: 1,000,000 coins (1 million) (for those who leaving the clan and get approval for membership) ALL TRANSFER MUST BE MADE TO FARZBLACK ACCOUNT ONLY. I NEVER APPOINT 3RD PARTY TO COLLECT ON BEHALF OF MY NAME. i hope everyone happy with this news ;)

So how much do I need to pay?

• 309 posts
    April 1, 2022 8:23 PM PDT
    Manickaa said:

Farzblack said: New updates: How to join --[TheMercenary]-- Application Fee: 25,000 coins (The fee will increase by double for same account each time rejection for not meeting the criteria) The criteria: 1. Account aged 1 year from the date account creation 2. Not in private Mode profile Membership Fee: 100,000 coins (Once the application approved) Removal of blacklist & permanent banned account: 1,000,000,000 coins (1 billion) (Will be double for same amount if have previous leaving clan) Re-entry fees: 1,000,000 coins (1 million) (for those who leaving the clan and get approval for membership) ALL TRANSFER MUST BE MADE TO FARZBLACK ACCOUNT ONLY. I NEVER APPOINT 3RD PARTY TO COLLECT ON BEHALF OF MY NAME. i hope everyone happy with this news ;)

So how much do I need to pay?

1,001,000,000 coins (one billion one million in total) for removal of blacklist and re-entry fees together. I will give you a receipt once payment done
    • 2096 posts
    April 1, 2022 8:35 PM PDT

how did i get on blacklist

• 309 posts
    April 1, 2022 11:03 PM PDT
    you leaving
    • 429 posts
    April 2, 2022 3:23 AM PDT
    L
    • 31 posts
    April 4, 2022 7:46 PM PDT

Hey farz

• 309 posts
    April 5, 2022 1:45 AM PDT
    hi
    • 309 posts
    April 5, 2022 2:39 AM PDT
    AreSCouncil said:

Hey farz

I don't understand with your obsession of keep creating new account over and over and then try to engaging me for almost a year. You must spent +10 hours a day (include +/- 2 and half hours just stalk on Max's profile page alone). Just learn to leave all your gadget on desk and go help your mom at kitchen or finish homework. take my advice and swallow deep throat, bye
    • 31 posts
    April 5, 2022 5:31 AM PDT
    What? This is the first time I said it lol. Well I guess you’re still the same old Evilspirot.
    • 67 posts
    April 6, 2022 5:21 AM PDT

Farzblack said:
    AreSCouncil said:

Hey farz

I don't understand with your obsession of keep creating new account over and over and then try to engaging me for almost a year. You must spent +10 hours a day (include +/- 2 and half hours just stalk on Max's profile page alone). Just learn to leave all your gadget on desk and go help your mom at kitchen or finish homework. take my advice and swallow deep throat, bye

• 309 posts
    April 7, 2022 3:14 PM PDT
    AreSCouncil, oh ok.. wait why your name familiar to me?

OnlyHopeCro, ok go play somewhere else before you get a free arse whooping lesson
    • 31 posts
    April 7, 2022 7:38 PM PDT
    Farzblack said:
    AreSCouncil, oh ok.. wait why your name familiar to me?

OnlyHopeCro, ok go play somewhere else before you get a free arse whooping lesson

I was in RK and RA-URP a little bit ago. Didn’t know if you would remember me.
  • April 8, 2022 2:19 PM PDT

This is a type of a group that thinks too highly of themselves, but get really defensive when ever they get negative feedback.

• 2096 posts
    April 8, 2022 2:37 PM PDT
    One of the best clans by far. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.
  • April 8, 2022 4:27 PM PDT

Fair point, and to be honest clans like this could be the sole reason Warmerise could survive (note how I say could). They give this game new lens, they make it a more competitive game which well is good!

• 31 posts
    April 8, 2022 8:10 PM PDT

It's a very good clan.

• 14 posts
    April 10, 2022 6:23 AM PDT

AreSCouncil said: What? This is the first time I said it lol. Well I guess you’re still the same old Evilspirot.

ur back to warme only 2 get flamed by farz insta feelsbadman lol

welcome back ^-^

This post was edited by Skyrius at April 10, 2022 6:23 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 10, 2022 8:33 AM PDT

Skyrius said:

AreSCouncil said: What? This is the first time I said it lol. Well I guess you’re still the same old Evilspirot.

ur back to warme only 2 get flamed by farz insta feelsbadman lol

welcome back ^-^

haha thank you

• 67 posts
    April 21, 2022 6:18 AM PDT

Farzblack said: AreSCouncil, oh ok.. wait why your name familiar to me? OnlyHopeCro, ok go play somewhere else before you get a free arse whooping lesson

Small PP energy from farz sorry not sorry 

• 9 posts
    June 11, 2022 2:52 PM PDT
    KingOfMan said:

Good Luck -- Good Clan

Seriously you need to stop spamming on every topic here like ******. Even you so desperate looking for other male partner for your awful *** valentine's day, this is not the way to express your *** ******** through spamming like this.

• 2096 posts
    June 11, 2022 6:20 PM PDT
    Wow
    • 63 posts
    June 15, 2022 5:27 PM PDT

A372 said:

Fair point, and to be honest clans like this could be the sole reason Warmerise could survive (note how I say could). They give this game new lens, they make it a more competitive game which well is good!

Mercenary was the first clan to make some rivalry with RK, after SUNRiZE died. This game once had a lot of people literally giving their best to get into big clans, and Mercenary was one of them. Warmerise has an awesome long history of clans that managed to stay on top during their active times, sad that most of the history is already buried with all the people that left this game.

• 185 posts
    June 16, 2022 1:19 AM PDT

Dante said:

A372 said:

Mercenary was the first clan to make some rivalry with RK, after SUNRiZE died. This game once had a lot of people literally giving their best to get into big clans, and Mercenary was one of them. Warmerise has an awesome long history of clans that managed to stay on top during their active times, sad that most of the history is already buried with all the people that left this game.

I am back to pursue my Warmerise pro career. 2023 I become a professional Warmerise player, any clans hiring?

• 309 posts
    June 19, 2022 10:59 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Dante said:

A372 said:

I am back to pursue my Warmerise pro career. 2023 I become a professional Warmerise player, any clans hiring?

Yes, we are but you need to show your sincere commitment to join by creating a 1-hour video and uploading it to YouTube to collect some attention you need. 

The content of the 1-hour video must have the following criteria;

1. An essay to describe the glorious about yourself (Prefer very long to drive a reader to get bored)
    2. Collective screenshot of your good-only score (looping same images are accepted)
    3. A few catchy songs (prefer the stolen one)
    4. A title that proves you are something better than other players (The self-award is allowed)

After uploading and receiving tons of respect from the audience, submit the application so we can review and accept your application for good

Good luck Erlaanz, can`t wait to see you in our clan soon

• 2096 posts
    June 24, 2022 3:13 AM PDT
    Wtf