Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

    • 97 posts
    October 15, 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    • 127 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    • 690 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    si him fat him 500+ kg

    • 97 posts
    October 15, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

    This post was edited by Azkeel at October 15, 2021 11:35 AM PDT
    • 308 posts
    October 15, 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Exynom said:

    xChapo said:

    Max please add dust 2 and awp then this game is great!

     

    also add deagle

    agreed

    agree too

    • 308 posts
    October 15, 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and youll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I dont want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    • 690 posts
    October 15, 2021 1:28 PM PDT

    Dioxzy said:

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

    He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

    • 127 posts
    October 15, 2021 2:28 PM PDT

    Exynom said:

    Dioxzy said:

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

    He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

    You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

    • 564 posts
    October 15, 2021 2:43 PM PDT

    Sybil said:

    Exynom said:

    Dioxzy said:

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

    He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

    You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

    just do it dude but u get reported xD

    • 296 posts
    October 15, 2021 5:27 PM PDT

    Sybil said:

    AxereN said:

    Spyzy said:

    MAXXD said:

    everyone in the clan. im not arguing anymore. im not gonna get blacklisted because of you. lets sort this out in a diffrent place emm?

    SHADAFAKAP SMOL FAT KED I AM NOT CLWON YOU IS CLOWUN JAJAJAJAJA I AM 92 YR OL AND YOU 2 YE OLD YOU IS HATE JUST ONE LEADER AND YOU ENSULT OLL MEMBERS NICE LOGIC 890 IQ HE SMARTER THAN MY MATH TEACHER PRO ORPHAN GO POCHAO YOUR LITTLE @SS VIRGINITY INTO YO MOMMA GHAY SHT ARIGATO VERY MUCH

    are you 5 or something? or another son of xChapo?

    Man stop to act like a kid and just go 

    \

    your ruining this forum with your useless squabbles. take your circus to another forum.

    • 99 posts
    October 16, 2021 2:12 AM PDT

    We will be executed :'(

    • 99 posts
    October 16, 2021 3:59 AM PDT
    Sybil said:

    Exynom said:

    Dioxzy said:

    Sybil said:

    Dioxzy said:

    you need to stop spamming before I shoot your arse and you`ll find yourself with plenty of arsehole next day. Trust me, you and I don`t want it to happen. Go play games and have fun, take care

    I almost choked on reading this message. lol fat kid who are you?

    You shouldn't say fat to others when you're the one with diabetic, tell me brother, why don't you go to the hospital? 
    or is it that your car does not support your weight to take you to a hospital, that it is difficult for you to get up
    from that chair and do exercises and that
    your mother does not take you in a wheelchair because you cannot even walk?

    He can't even have car, nor still cant afford for a bus to hospital, he needs weight and mental health. Rip alexdoggy76

    You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

    Vsy
    • 564 posts
    October 17, 2021 6:46 AM PDT

    Xiiros said:

    We will be executed :'(

    we r not

    he is just trolling that we will get executed in real life

    • 41 posts
    October 18, 2021 3:35 AM PDT

    Sybil said:

    You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

    Dear sir, my DM's are wide open. 

    • 275 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:31 AM PDT
    OnlyHopeCRO said:

    Sybil said:

    You want me to post nudes with muscles ?

    Dear sir, my DM's are wide open. 

    You... Walk away and take along with all your little friends in here go spam elsewhere before you suffered my wrath and you lose sense of happiness for the rest of your life
    • 1162 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:38 AM PDT
    We fail to acknowledge the fact that a minor was going to attempt posting nudes of himself in a browser game’s forum.
    • 564 posts
    October 20, 2021 6:42 AM PDT

    Manickaa said: We fail to acknowledge the fact that a minor was going to attempt posting nudes of himself in a browser game’s forum.

    r u kicked out????

    if u r then GOOD :D

    • 296 posts
    October 20, 2021 1:43 PM PDT

    stop being thirsty.

    • 564 posts
    October 22, 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    OOOOO LOOKS LIKE U R KICKED OUT FROM THIS CLAN MANICK

    • 1162 posts
    October 22, 2021 12:15 PM PDT
    Let this sink in: Egg omelette with green onions.
    • 296 posts
    October 24, 2021 5:02 PM PDT

    what are you thinking?

    • 1162 posts
    October 24, 2021 7:33 PM PDT

    World Domination.

    • 296 posts
    October 25, 2021 4:19 AM PDT

    its a coincidence someone thinks like me.

    • 1162 posts
    October 25, 2021 7:13 AM PDT
    It’s sadly impossible.