Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 2096 posts
    September 2, 2021 3:14 PM PDT
    You got worked up and all defensive for no reason then.
    • 377 posts
    September 2, 2021 4:54 PM PDT

right. i did. now can we stop? or are you gonna continue?

• 2096 posts
    September 2, 2021 7:07 PM PDT
    I mean what was said is said. You are just out right scummy at this point.
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:04 AM PDT

Manicka always has the last word. this guy is tireless. I abandoned the discussion with Farz because it was too boring to answer each time.

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:06 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Manicka always has the last word. this guy is tireless. I abandoned the discussion with Farz because it was too boring to answer each time.

He obviously told you to leave but you decided to keep making problems.

• 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:08 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

Dispater said:

Leave the forum of themercenary ? bruh he must ask max to forbid me this forum :/

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:23 AM PDT
    Do you not understand the meaning of being banned for eternity? Or do you want to continue to make an irrelevant point to him? It’s his clan and he removed you from it. He can run it however he wants? Do you understand?
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:29 AM PDT

Manickaa said: Do you not understand the meaning of being banned for eternity? Or do you want to continue to make an irrelevant point to him? It’s his clan and he removed you from it. He can run it however he wants? Do you understand?

You are banned for the eternity too lmao

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 8:32 AM PDT
    I’m not. I got an invitation to come back. But I had politely declined as I have duties elsewhere
    • 309 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:02 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Manickaa said:

Dispater said:

Leave the forum of themercenary ? bruh he must ask max to forbid me this forum :/

What is wrong with your cognitive thinking ability, Dispater? Did your parent appoint Max as your legal guardian on this forum, so each time you conduct a problem over here, I have to refer Max for your troubleshooting? I guess no need, get your own manual to reset your troublemaking issue.

This clan advertisement was created by me, open to everyone who has a desire to join or asking a related to this clan. You obviously aren`t coming for application or appeal as you are permanent banned forever. I`m doing my job by kicking your out from officer rank and you kicking yourself out from clan, some teamwork job I really appreciate from you which I give thanks.

You need to stop embarrassing yourself over and over for getting something you never achieve. You must continue to live on that you can never enter my clan again. That`s all,

Thank you and f*ck off

• 377 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:15 AM PDT

Well Said.

This post was edited by AxereN at September 3, 2021 9:15 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:24 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

Dispater said:

Manickaa said:

Dispater said:

What is wrong with your cognitive thinking ability, Dispater? Did your parent appoint Max as your legal guardian on this forum, so each time you conduct a problem over here, I have to refer Max for your troubleshooting? I guess no need, get your own manual to reset your troublemaking issue.

This clan advertisement was created by me, open to everyone who has a desire to join or asking a related to this clan. You obviously aren`t coming for application or appeal as you are permanent banned forever. I`m doing my job by kicking your out from officer rank and you kicking yourself out from clan, some teamwork job I really appreciate from you which I give thanks.

You need to stop embarrassing yourself over and over for getting something you never achieve. You must continue to live on that you can never enter my clan again. That`s all,

Thank you and f*ck off

LMFAO you keep saying that you banished me from the clan while I left this clan of my own free will after you degraded me to officer rank. 

• 309 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:31 AM PDT
    No Dispater, I already gave you credit for your own effort by kicking yourself out from clan, please read carefully again. This spam party need to stop and quit submitting garbage through my clan ads.

Ok Dispater.... In most polite exit farewell ever, I pleased you with f*ck off and never coming back, bye
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:33 AM PDT

Farzblack said: No Dispater, I already gave you credit for your own effort by kicking yourself out from clan, please read carefully again. This spam party need to stop and quit submitting garbage through my clan ads. Ok Dispater.... In most polite exit farewell ever, I pleased you with f*ck off and never coming back, bye

I left on my own free lmao

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:34 AM PDT

You left because you got butthurt for him demoting you. End of story.

• 309 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:34 AM PDT
    Good for you then, now f*ck off
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:35 AM PDT

Manickaa said:

You left because you got butthurt for him demoting you. End of story.

Yes thanks

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:39 AM PDT

Now go.

• 309 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:43 AM PDT
    Manickaa said:

Now go.

Thanks for chasing he away. He so scared that he had to delete his own post btw.
    • 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 9:53 AM PDT
    Excellent. I’m glad I could be of assistance.
    • 377 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:03 AM PDT

yay

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:10 AM PDT
    AxereN said:

yay

As for you don’t make the same mistakes as Dispater
    • 491 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:14 AM PDT

Manickaa said:
    AxereN said:

yay

As for you don’t make the same mistakes as Dispater

mistake ? by leaving the clan I knew that I was condemned not to be able to join again. I didn't want to come back

• 2096 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:25 AM PDT

Did anyone ask you for your insight? You aren't even supposed to be here.

• 377 posts
    September 3, 2021 10:29 AM PDT

oh and manickaa, (sorry for 2 times in a row) but are you gonna join themercenary again?