Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 7 posts
    July 25, 2021 1:59 AM PDT
    shmzu said:

XChristine said: Shmzu, shmzu, shmzu .. Can you actually tell me what's the real problem? You keep talkin' shxt here and keep spamming here. I order you to leave this clan ads, I really don't like your jokes man It's so cringe right? do you even realize it? now go over and don't you ever come back here and keep talkin' shxt to my clan mate Dispater. Get lost kid.. your mom is searchin' for you. bye. x
    'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid
    i bet dispater 'ur clan ddog' 2 times 
    but i will respect and stop

You sure you're not a kid? then please don't act like a kid man, you just act like a dog in front of these peeps man. And about that Dispater, nope. I just want you to leave this clan ads and stop talkin' like a shxt here. Now get lost.
  • off
    • 223 posts
    July 25, 2021 2:08 AM PDT

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

XChristine said: Shmzu, shmzu, shmzu .. Can you actually tell me what's the real problem? You keep talkin' shxt here and keep spamming here. I order you to leave this clan ads, I really don't like your jokes man It's so cringe right? do you even realize it? now go over and don't you ever come back here and keep talkin' shxt to my clan mate Dispater. Get lost kid.. your mom is searchin' for you. bye. x
    'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

You sure you're not a kid? then please don't act like a kid man, you just act like a dog in front of these peeps man. And about that Dispater, nope. I just want you to leave this clan ads and stop talkin' like a shxt here. Now get lost.

If im kid so --[Themercenary]-- THE BEST CLAN GOT ROASTED BY A KID WTF
    WTF DISPATER THE OLDEST MAN 10 YEARS GOT REKT 2 TIMES WTF HOW IM KID AND WON THEM ? WTF AHAHHA 
    wait moment ? im kid or dog 
    Dispater is my dog i train him daily to camp using shield in crying corner
    ;[

• 491 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:02 AM PDT

shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

WTF DISPATER THE OLDEST MAN 10 YEARS GOT REKT 2 TIMES WTF HOW IM KID AND WON THEM ? WTF AHAHHA 
    ;[

Dude ... If you have ONE screen where you beat me in 1v1 with that name "Dispater", show it :)
    But if you think about posting for the 10,000th time the old screens you beat me in, I'm going to laugh again.

• 309 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:15 AM PDT
    Shmzu,

You can continue your drama under off-topic section on forum. Just create new topic and barks all you want.

I wish you good luck next life and happiness as well, now get lost
  • off
    • 223 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:17 AM PDT

Dispater said:

shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

;[

Dude ... If you have ONE screen where you beat me in 1v1 with that name "Dispater", show it :)
    But if you think about posting for the 10,000th time the old screens you beat me in, I'm going to laugh again.

why not come 1v1 and i show u skills

• off
    • 223 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:18 AM PDT

@Farzblack 
    I'm wondering why ur name is farzblack ??? i meant black = afrixcans 
    uhh u are black afrixan
    u my slaxve come clean my feet

This post was edited by off at July 25, 2021 4:18 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:40 AM PDT
    You can describe my name as you wish, as long you leave my clan ads. Your welcome
    • 7 posts
    July 25, 2021 4:47 AM PDT
    shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

;[

Oops, why are you so mad brother? As long as you're not thinking that you're not a kid, you can Ignore me. As far as I can see, your act is like a kid aight? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • off
    • 223 posts
    July 25, 2021 5:22 AM PDT

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

;[

Oops, why are you so mad brother? As long as you're not thinking that you're not a kid, you can Ignore me. As far as I can see, your act is like a kid aight? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    u are older than me i know that but ur brain is 10 years and **** off i wont reply again for oldest guys with 10 years brain

• 2096 posts
    July 25, 2021 5:38 AM PDT

Go rage somewhere else.

• 7 posts
    July 25, 2021 8:54 AM PDT
    shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

XChristine said:
    shmzu said:

'Get lose kid' 
    i'm not a kid

;[

u are older than me i know that but ur brain is 10 years and **** off i wont reply again for oldest guys with 10 years brain

This is what coward gonna said. no wonder. go on momma is coming for you. ugh :(
    • 20 posts
    July 26, 2021 5:52 PM PDT

-- the mercenary -----------

• 309 posts
    July 27, 2021 7:36 PM PDT

Notoryus said:

-- the mercenary -----------

Ever try "male-to-male" love? 

• 309 posts
    July 27, 2021 11:36 PM PDT
    ZXblah said:

i want to join the mercenary 

profile : https://warmerise.com/profile/ZXblah

KDR : 1.21

about me :-

i am good at sniping and camping. i like to play along with team mates. i am good at rushing into the enemy base without being noticed 

Thank you for application. you are rejected, bye
    • 156 posts
    July 28, 2021 12:00 AM PDT

why am i rejected 

• 309 posts
    July 28, 2021 12:32 AM PDT
    ZXblah said:

why am i rejected 

For fun of course
    • 309 posts
    July 30, 2021 6:40 AM PDT

• 491 posts
    July 30, 2021 12:42 PM PDT

Nice

This post was edited by Dispater at July 30, 2021 12:42 PM PDT
    • 359 posts
    July 30, 2021 1:00 PM PDT

Great

• 2096 posts
    July 30, 2021 10:06 PM PDT

No because you beg to join every clan.

• 18 posts
    July 31, 2021 11:10 PM PDT

ZXblah said:

why am i rejected 

this is why LOL. Mr.Rq

• 657 posts
    August 2, 2021 3:09 PM PDT

Player12 said:

ZXblah said:

why am i rejected 

this is why LOL. Mr.Rq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZDhC3xvm0I and LOL some of them might laugh at zxblah like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dXoPBcU3E

• 2096 posts
    August 3, 2021 6:36 AM PDT

Don't be doing that here

• 309 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:34 AM PDT
    This is clan ads not intercourse roadshow here. Please move all your arguement to somewhere else.

The only thing happen here is clan news update, new member application, rejected and bye.
    • 377 posts
    August 3, 2021 11:43 AM PDT

all of you shattered my dreams on joining the mercenary. great job. you deserve an award.