Forums » General

Warmeirise 2017 gran' Tournment

• March 1, 2017 9:47 AM PST

Greetings Warmeriser I'm Happy to announce the First Warmerise tournment of 2017!!!

The tournment will be held from 14 of April to 16 of April (purposely at a weekend) at a time to determinate

Tourment Rules

-> 4 per Team (plus 2 reserves)

->The tourment is made by elimination of the losing team and passing to the next round by the winning team

->The GAME MOD for the battles is TDM

->The Tournment will feature the following maps:

Base;

Bunker;

Dustland;

Haunt;

->All Weapons with the Exception of insta kill weapons (so TOMAHAWK is out) are permited

->Gravity gun is ONLY usable in the maps of Base and Haunt, so dustland and Bunker are out of the equation

->skins and capes are allowed

->The Clash Between Teams is made by 2 rounds, one played "home" and one "away", after both rounds ended the team with the higher combo of both matches wins (ex: Match1: 25(a) x 28(b) Match2: 31(b) x 35(a) , End Result: Team(a):60 Team(b):59

->The map which the match will be played he's decided from those 4 by the home team

->The Home Team must create the private server to the match, with the room for the players (reserves included), referee and comentator (since its highly likely to appear on youtube)

->If a players ping is above 280 after 10 straight seconds that player is disqualified from that match being is kills after that period subtracted from the final score

->Teams can be compose by same clan members or not, its up to you

->If  after 10 min. the time the fight shoul've started a team doesn't show up with ATLEST 2 Players that team loses the match, losing by 20-0

->When a team leaves mid-match (without being at least 2 players present) it automatically loses the match with its score being set to 1/3 of the winning team

->Main Players cannot be in enlisted at two teams at the same time, HOWEVER reserver can

->Not to mention continuous use with abusive language may lead to punishment (to determine)

->WHILE in Flight with Gravity Gun Players CANNOT drop Mines

->Replacement of players mid-match it allowed with the referee aproval

->Replacement of players can only be made between match

->inscription must countain:

Team Name: example

Players Name: example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

Reserves: example (profile link)

example (profile link)

registration open till 8 of April, register below, with the referees or in the page https://www.facebook.com/Warmerise-FanBase-1075580075903985/

->Any doubts send message to me or to the page abov,  since its more likely for the referees to see it

->That'll, Signing off and good match to all :)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 1, 2017 11:11 AM PST
    • 281 posts
    March 1, 2017 10:28 AM PST
    Hi
    • 107 posts
    March 1, 2017 10:51 AM PST
    Hi
  • March 1, 2017 10:54 AM PST

Hi

• March 1, 2017 10:54 AM PST

Hi

Do you have interest in compete?

• 107 posts
    March 1, 2017 10:58 AM PST
    Alucard said:

Hi

Do you have interest in compete?

Yeah i have. But the problem is that my average ping is like 250 and also in 8 players i have 30-40 fps. So cant play and ping problem is out of rules
    • 281 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:00 AM PST
    I would like to participate but i dont like the tdm game mode for such tournament and also base match wouldnt be about skills players will just shitting around with hummers+bugs everywhere
    • 107 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:01 AM PST
    Best map could be secretlab
    • 281 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:06 AM PST
    I recommend Elimination for game mode and 3 maps secret, dust, bunker (maybe haunt) and the team which win more match will go to next round. (Its just my opinion tho)
  • March 1, 2017 11:10 AM PST

EpicTroll2 said: I would like to participate but i dont like the tdm game mode for such tournament and also base match wouldnt be about skills players will just shitting around with hummers+bugs everywhere

i've considered that, however i think that using only the other maps are a little "unfair" for snipers, since the those maps are mainly for cqb, HOWEVER i'll think of your great suggestion :)

(remeber, that if no one's pich base you don't have to play in it)

• March 1, 2017 11:11 AM PST

Nice idea! It reminds me of the old warmerise clan tournament, it was awesome!

Thank you for writing this topic, I am sure your idea will grow and a lot of players will join this tournament.

• March 1, 2017 11:11 AM PST

Alucard said:

Greetings Warmeriser I'm Happy to announce the First Warmerise tournment of 2017!!!

The tournment will be held from 14 of April to 16 of April (purposely at a weekend) at a time to determinate

Tourment Rules

->The tourment is made by elimination of the losing team and passing to the next round by the winning team

Base;

Bunker;

Dustland;

Haunt;

->All Weapons with the Exception of insta kill weapons (so TOMAHAWK is out) are permited

->Gravity gun is ONLY usable in the maps of Base and Haunt, so dustland and Bunker are out of the equation

->The Clash Between Teams is made by 2 rounds, one played "home" and one "away", after both rounds ended the team with the higher combo of both matches wins (ex: Match1: 25(a) x 28(b) Match2: 31(b) x 35(a) , End Result: Team(a):60 Team(b):59

->The map which the match will be played he's decided from those 4 by the home team

->The Home Team must create the private server to the match, with the room for the players (reserves included), referee and comentator (since its highly likely to appear on youtube)

->If a players ping is above 280 after 10 straight seconds that player is disqualified from that match being is kills after that period subtracted from the final score

->If  after 10 min. the time the fight shoul've started a team doesn't show up with ATLEST 2 Players that team loses the match, losing by 20-0

->When a team leaves mid-match (without being at least 2 players present) it automatically loses the match with its score being set to 1/3 of the winning team

->Main Players cannot be in enlisted at two teams at the same time, HOWEVER reserver can

->Not to mention continuous use with abusive language may lead to punishment (to determine)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

registration open till 8 of April, register below, with the referees or in the page https://www.facebook.com/Warmerise-FanBase-1075580075903985/

->Any doubts send message to me or to the page abov,  since its more likely for the referees to see it

changed to 280 (still resonable) about the Fps, that's decent if you're skilled wich seem that you are ;)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 1, 2017 11:12 AM PST
  • March 1, 2017 11:13 AM PST

Alucard said:

Tourment Rules

Secret Lab;

Bunker;

Dustland;

Haunt;

->Gravity gun is ONLY usable in the maps of Haunt, so dustland, Bunker and secret lab are out of the equation

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

example (profile link)

• 452 posts
    March 1, 2017 11:36 AM PST

• March 1, 2017 11:43 AM PST

i will participate

• March 1, 2017 12:56 PM PST

SirAws said:

lol xd you're right

• March 1, 2017 1:29 PM PST

emilar said:

i will participate

ok :)

pls send your's and your team's has indicated above pls

• March 1, 2017 1:45 PM PST

THE TOURNAMENT IS OFF!

(2 of my guys decided to delay until Summer vacation for more players, till then a lot of stuff will change, stay tunned for more news-> https://www.facebook.com/Warmerise-FanBase-1075580075903985/?ref=bookmarks )

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 1, 2017 1:46 PM PST
  • March 1, 2017 1:45 PM PST

Alucard said:

THE TOURNAMENT IS OFF!

(2 of my guys decided to delay until Summer vacation for more players, till then a lot of stuff will change, stay tunned for more news-> https://www.facebook.com/Warmerise-FanBase-1075580075903985/?ref=bookmarks )

• 48 posts
    March 2, 2017 3:22 AM PST
    Then which month after Summer Vacation
    • 610 posts
    March 24, 2017 4:17 PM PDT