Forums » Clan Advertisements

Prof.Dr. Forums

This topic has been closed.
    • 34 posts
    August 30, 2018 10:33 AM PDT

Zero said:

LetsPlay and Bengala, both type the same way. Same account perhaps?

envy is in our blood

poor quality english is in theirs

• 60 posts
    August 30, 2018 4:47 PM PDT

Acá les dejo un nuevo vídeo de mi seguidora más roñosa, ella es Airwolf :) En el podrán verme campeando, lo cual está perfecto ya que no es ilegal, pero bueno se entiende que Airwolf no pueda lograr mis estadisticas ni soñando, debe ser díficil superar la envidia que me tiene hace semanas. Vuelvo a hablar de envidia porque es la palabra que siente la gorda ñoña de Airwolf. Además escribió mal el título del vídeo, es muy analfabeta, se ve que en la escuela sólo se pasa mirando mi ranking en vez de estudiar.
    Aquí el vídeo, disfruten mi 42-0:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXfdxnXTCww

This post was edited by LetsPlay at August 30, 2018 4:56 PM PDT
    • 102 posts
    August 30, 2018 5:15 PM PDT

Nice LetsCamp.

• 8 posts
    September 27, 2018 1:26 AM PDT

LetsPlay said: Hoy quise jugar un vs con un player de éste clan, nada más y nada menos que Numberfive y en el versus sólo se escondía y tiraba granadas. Terminó 0 a 0 pero de lo aburrido que fue esperar a que saliera. Otro más que tiene que aprender a jugar.

¡Qué idiota eres, te escondes detrás de las cajas, no te mueves un poco y dices que soy cobarde! Eres uno de los mayores cobardes que he visto en mi vida, lo siento mucho. Pobre niño pequeño ...

• 102 posts
    September 27, 2018 1:06 PM PDT

I would love to find u again and destroy ur kdr.

• 102 posts
    September 27, 2018 4:07 PM PDT

U never Know when are you playing with me,I play as a guest.

• 7 posts
    September 28, 2018 8:12 AM PDT
    Sniping against LetsPlay is fun because its basically a window wars 1v1 on die rise. He just pops up or around the base and you just keep sniping at each other until one of you dies... Then you start all over again.
    • 259 posts
    September 28, 2018 11:48 PM PDT

This is honestly going way outta hand..... this is just being selfish.

• 102 posts
    September 29, 2018 1:02 PM PDT

You got that KDR just by killing noobs like you,Come Server Sky,Pass Ali when there´s People and play with Real Pros,I would love to see you being humiliated.

• 102 posts
    September 30, 2018 9:41 AM PDT

@LetsCamp It will not happen because ur always playing with noobs,Camping..Btw There´s no skill,Just camp all the whole match to get a good score But ok I will Leave u alone because new players like you are so annoying,In old warmerise KDR Didn´t even care.

• 60 posts
    September 30, 2018 2:21 PM PDT

Hysterica, Say what you say, it shows that you are angry. And it's fine, it's understandable. My statistics bother you, so much that you take the time to answer me. I play with noobs, I play with good guys and with top 100, and 95% of the games I win. My kdr not only shows that I am good, but that I have strategy. If you think I'm just a camper, it's because you have not seen a game of mine. But as I told you before, I do not care what you say. I hope you do not have me so jealous.

• 7 posts
    October 4, 2018 11:10 AM PDT
    I was going to stay out of this argument but lets be honest a 15+ kdr is a clear indicator of a try hard camper.
    My kdr is fairly low (like 1.6 or something) but that's mainly because I no scope 85% of my shots per game which gives people loads of chance to kill me.
    Yeah I'm a noob (I started in Feb 2018) but I also help people who are on the enemy team (for example I had to teach someone how to equip trapmines *facepalm*)
    It's not about how high your kdr is. That doesn't matter. What matters is HOW you get your kdr. If you haven't got it through playing against people of a similar skill level then... What's the point?
    • 60 posts
    October 4, 2018 4:37 PM PDT

If you think I have 15 of KDR playing with noobs, that's fine. But whenever you want, I'll tell you to come to the games and see how and what game. If you look at my profile, you'll know better. You manage your player as you want, you started in February 2018, I started on July 23, 2018. I have less than 3 months, and I'm already ranking 120. I play a lot and well, if you do not like it, it's fine. And if you like it, too.

• 7 posts
    October 4, 2018 5:09 PM PDT
    You've probably spent more time then me on the game overall though. Even though I made my account 5 months before you, I can guarantee you have spent more hours playing.
    Besides as I have kinda already implied in my last post, I don't really care too much about getting the most kills. If I really cared about getting kills then I would not:
    A) no scope / trickshot (yes I do attempt to trickshot)
    B) talk to people in game. The amount of times I've been killed whilst typing is insane.
    • 60 posts
    October 4, 2018 6:13 PM PDT

I do not play much, sometimes about 3 hours, there are days that I do not even connect. I get a lot of headshoots and that makes my XP grow faster and give me more money. And if now you will tell me that I'm doing headshoots being a camper, I invite you to play and see me live and direct.

• 7 posts
    October 4, 2018 11:36 PM PDT
    I never said that there was anything wrong with you camping. In fact my first post on the matter was actually more of a compliment than a criticism.
    I've said it alot recently, camping is traditional of a sniper. In games it is important to use all types of sniping technique to play the most efficiently- any professional sniper will tell you this whether they are playing CoD, CS:GO, battlefield , etc.

On a side note, Totally is that profile picture NF? If I'm right that's a good choice.
    • 102 posts
    October 6, 2018 3:00 PM PDT

Just a little coward.

• 1 posts
    February 13, 2019 9:46 PM PST

-Username:  GunUnNeerTV

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? : Beacause I need a big communication clan to playing Warmerise with them.

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? To make Prof.Dr be a best clan.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes, but i can't remember them.

• 35 posts
    May 2, 2019 7:48 PM PDT

-Username: GloryBandit

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? bc they are very sweaty

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? be sweaty

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? no ur all sweats

• 1 posts
    June 10, 2019 9:20 AM PDT

-Username: Slyperskyy

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr:Bcuz i want to join a good clan.

• 63 posts
    June 14, 2019 9:20 AM PDT
    pretty sure farmer rank 1 was letsplay, that guy had literally no life. pretty insane.
  • June 28, 2019 10:44 PM PDT

-Username: RaeesPatoliVlogsYt

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.? I Really Want To Join this clan is the best 

What is your objective with Prof.Dr? The Best Clan Is Prof.Dr.

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.? Yes Sometimes 

• 3 posts
    July 9, 2019 11:45 AM PDT

Application Form

-Username: AKATSUKI

Why do you want to join Prof.Dr.?     BECAUSE IT IS A GOAL THAT I HAVE AS IT IS A VERY STRONG CLAN

What is your objective with Prof.Dr?  I WANT EVERYONE IN THE GAME TO KNOW THE CLAN AND KNOW HOW STRONG CLAN AND ITS MEMBERS ARE

Have you ever played with a member of Prof.Dr.?   YES, WITH AIRWOLF, LOL 2222 AND OTHERS

• 4 posts
    July 25, 2019 8:10 AM PDT
    Username brosKS45
    Age 19
    Country Albania
    Gender male
    I have friends her and i wan't to play whith them
    • 103 posts
    August 14, 2019 7:57 PM PDT

Neapolitan said: pretty sure farmer rank 1 was letsplay, that guy had literally no life. pretty insane.
    LetsPlay the king of botting farming toystory xzakros OXYGEN DESTROYER and SUPERPLAYERS20 https://warmerise.com/profile/SUPERPLAYERS20

This post was edited by Airwolf at August 16, 2019 5:12 PM PDT