Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

cool idea

• 609 posts
    March 7, 2017 2:17 PM PST

Not Saying to be added but it would be so cool to have a "vehicle destroyer"

An Additional Item that would destroy (idk if immedeatly) a vehicle, it would act like a sticky bomb (you'd plant priveously to the vehicle)

You only got one of course, since 3 like grandes would be too O.P.

and you'de have a trigger, you would hope for 3 guys to get in the hummer, and then you would set it off, the Xp could vary, but i was thinkin in smth like, 5 for each player and 35 for the vehicle, so a full hummer would equal to 50xp, (-however it coul still be O.P., maybe like a purchase items in-game, using the gold coins-)

• March 7, 2017 2:30 PM PST
    So.. Literally C4 charges. Just make them placeable anywhere - voila, a better Trapmine for coordinated players
    • 328 posts
    March 7, 2017 2:47 PM PST

No. This will lead to massive XP farm. You can destory the vehicles by shooting at them, that's good enough IMO.

• 609 posts
    March 8, 2017 11:22 AM PST

Zero said:

No. This will lead to massive XP farm. You can destory the vehicles by shooting at them, that's good enough IMO.

i agree with that, but for example R.p.g should have an higher ammount of damage against vehicles

• 328 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:19 PM PST
    That would also mean higher damage against a player and RPG will become one hit kill.
    • 609 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:30 PM PST

Zero said: That would also mean higher damage against a player and RPG will become one hit kill.

im not saying that, make especificaly this higher damage only to vehicles, for instance the double, lets assume that, damage to players would stay the same, idk if this is possible but im certainly sure it is

Note: Im not "demanding" or "asking" for this to be added, i know its in suggestion but this is more kinda an idea

• 328 posts
    March 8, 2017 2:45 PM PST

I'm not sure how Warmerise code looks like but every Damange value is global.
    By this I mean every object in Warmerise which have some kind of Health Value will recieve equal amount of damage.
    Wall Health = 20
    Bob (Player) Health = 100
    Weapon X Damage = 20

If I shoot Bob(Player) with my Weapon X, he will have 80 health. If I shoot Wall with Weapon X, the wall will have 0 health.This is how Warmerise Weapon damage is written. Yes, it can be changed.

If(GameObject is a Plane or Jeep){
    // Damage * 2}
    else{
    //Normal Damage}