Forums » General

why banning people forever for toxicness is bad

• 192 posts
    April 13, 2021 7:22 AM PDT

if you're fighting with someone that has been bullying making fun of you for a while now and you get so mad u start to cuss them out then the bully posts a screenshot of u on forum! then that makes you look bad and people start to think you're toxic (or racest) and spreading rumors then Max finally sees it and gets you banned FOREVER JUST FOR A MISUNDERSTANDING. instead of banning the accuser MAYBE you guys should start looking at the victim and see why exactly why the victim is accusing you But once your banned you won't be able to talk to your friends (unless you have there contacts thru ***** and DC) and if the accuser has a SUPER high rank and every gun in the game people aren't going to pay attention to the acusor there only gana look at the victim SO instead of banning someone forever even if you don't even know what's going on MAX how about you ban them just for a few days. And you should ACTUALLY SEE WHAT'S GOING ON INSTEAD OF BANNING THEM JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER MODERATOR MAX YOU WEIRDO. This isn't cleaning the game this is called making the game worse and once you do that there will be even more toxic people out in the servers. So the problem isn't alway the accuser it could be the victim and it could be you MAX your the problem for making this broken system. Halo rules warmerise sucks :)

Be original max :) and fix the game

and stop ruining kids' social lives :)

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at April 13, 2021 8:11 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    April 13, 2021 7:30 PM PDT
    1) if warmerise is your social life, you have a problem.
    2) if you're saying toxic or ****** things, self defense is hardly an excuse. it is very easy to block someone and end their comments altogether. Even if that is the case, a few screenshots of the other users harassment would suffice to absolve guilt.
    3) I've worked with Max as a moderator, and in my opinion he is too generous. I have previously recommended bans that he decided to forgive. I firmly believe that if max bans you, it is well deserved.

In short, your thesis applies only to specific scenarios and is easily refuted.
    • 458 posts
    April 13, 2021 7:58 PM PDT

He's already been banned once, he made a second account and now it's known as this one.

• 15 posts
    April 14, 2021 3:32 AM PDT

Nietvjovjngeniuf enoue fonucfeoundcwoniwcd

• 4 posts
    April 23, 2021 8:05 PM PDT

Sophia said:

u talking about me right?

what made you think he was talking about you lol

• 192 posts
    April 29, 2021 4:30 PM PDT

chronospectrum said: 1) if warmerise is your social life, you have a problem. 2) if you're saying toxic or ****** things, self defense is hardly an excuse. it is very easy to block someone and end their comments altogether. Even if that is the case, a few screenshots of the other users harassment would suffice to absolve guilt. 3) I've worked with Max as a moderator, and in my opinion he is too generous. I have previously recommended bans that he decided to forgive. I firmly believe that if max bans you, it is well deserved. In short, your thesis applies only to specific scenarios and is easily refuted.

1) boy warmerise isnt my entire social life im talking about the people in warmerise social network it isnt called a ¨social network¨ for nothing 

2) you dont even know what happend when i got banned you just banned in minutes yall the worst moderators ever.

3) i could always make another acc so banning is r3tarded and risky because people spend ***** on this game and they could be banned for no reason.

4) if yall were such good moderators everyone wouldent be so toxic chrono on the spectrum

5) if you block someone they can still try to get you banned.

• 3 posts
    April 30, 2021 3:32 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

chronospectrum said: 1) if warmerise is your social life, you have a problem. 2) if you're saying toxic or ****** things, self defense is hardly an excuse. it is very easy to block someone and end their comments altogether. Even if that is the case, a few screenshots of the other users harassment would suffice to absolve guilt. 3) I've worked with Max as a moderator, and in my opinion he is too generous. I have previously recommended bans that he decided to forgive. I firmly believe that if max bans you, it is well deserved. In short, your thesis applies only to specific scenarios and is easily refuted.

1) boy warmerise isnt my entire social life im talking about the people in warmerise social network it isnt called a ¨social network¨ for nothing 

2) you dont even know what happend when i got banned you just banned in minutes yall the worst moderators ever.

3) i could always make another acc so banning is r3tarded and risky because people spend ***** on this game and they could be banned for no reason.

4) if yall were such good moderators everyone wouldent be so toxic chrono on the spectrum

Most delusional person i've seen all week :OOO

• 609 posts
    April 30, 2021 5:41 AM PDT

PlasmaStrikerZ said:

you like to snort crayon powder on the weekends don't you?

• 2097 posts
    April 30, 2021 6:15 AM PDT

I actually want to kill myself now

• 356 posts
    April 30, 2021 6:22 AM PDT

what the hell lol

• 192 posts
    April 30, 2021 7:53 AM PDT

if Max was so fliping ¨generous¨ he would have gave me a second chance and @xLucifer says ¨how the heck walidou got unbanned after he had done a lot of bad things in warmerise like bullying and trash talking and toxicness¨ when i only cuss a dude out explain that pls is walidou better than me or something wtf??? Max the finger and chronospectrum the troll dude should not be moderators that make no sense walidou desrves his acc to be gone forever because hes a terrible person while i try to adleast be Nice to people but i dont care anyomore.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at April 30, 2021 8:10 AM PDT
    • 192 posts
    April 30, 2021 8:06 AM PDT

and just because i have a diffrent opinion in this garbage network doesnt mean im wrong you toxic jerks

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at April 30, 2021 8:28 AM PDT
    • 353 posts
    May 30, 2021 5:58 AM PDT

i want to f^cking killmyself

• 296 posts
    May 30, 2021 6:03 AM PDT

xChaos said:

i want to f^cking killmyself

why?