Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

When 2021 Event ? :)

• 17 posts
    April 19, 2021 2:02 AM PDT

All years , moderators creat an Event . What and when will be the Event ? I created this poll for help moderators to choose and Idea XD

https://warmerise.com/polls/view/5075/event-2021

• Axu
    • 66 posts
    April 19, 2021 2:31 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    April 19, 2021 2:39 AM PDT

Hey there, I'm a former WWC organizer. To my knowledge, we're not doing an event this year. None of our moderators really wanted to do it this year, so we're taking a break. Another organizer can contradict me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen anything in our group chats.

• 17 posts
    April 19, 2021 2:44 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Hey there, I'm a former WWC organizer. To my knowledge, we're not doing an event this year. None of our moderators really wanted to do it this year, so we're taking a break. Another organizer can contradict me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen anything in our group chats.

Ah shame :/
    But warmerise is a bit dead ... You can ask all players, the events are very nice in warmerise.
    1 Event is not enough for some.
    I know it takes a lot of work from the moderators. that's why I wouldn't be disappointed if there isn't an event.

• 141 posts
    April 19, 2021 3:25 AM PDT
    chronospectrum said:

Hello Chrono, Perhaps me and TraMa aka StarScream could organize one?
    • 507 posts
    April 19, 2021 3:35 AM PDT

Hotz said:

chronospectrum said:

I know it takes a lot of work from the moderators. that's why I wouldn't be disappointed if there isn't an event.

It is a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun. Ultimately though, with so much going on in our own lives outside the game, taking a break is probably for the best.

Explicit said:

I've always encouraged people to try if they want to. Just remember that it's more complicated than it sounds. Set realistic expectations for what you want to do, and clear rules that don't change during the event.

• 17 posts
    April 19, 2021 4:59 AM PDT

chronospectrum said:

Hotz said:

chronospectrum said:

It is a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun. Ultimately though, with so much going on in our own lives outside the game, taking a break is probably for the best.

Explicit said:

I've always encouraged people to try if they want to. Just remember that it's more complicated than it sounds. Set realistic expectations for what you want to do, and clear rules that don't change during the event.

I tried to compose a knife event a few months ago. It was indeed very difficult and I gave up: doing an event at the base of a clan was too difficult.

• April 19, 2021 5:39 AM PDT

Hotz said:

All years , moderators creat an Event . What and when will be the Event ? I created this poll for help moderators to choose and Idea XD

https://warmerise.com/polls/view/5075/event-2021

i would suggest not to do a wwc bcs most players quited or r playing once a while

• 2098 posts
    April 19, 2021 5:51 AM PDT

If anything I might host something to an extremely small scale, nothing like a tournament.