Forums » Custom Maps

PLEASE, GIVE 5 STARS TO MY NEW 3 MAPS

• 373 posts
    April 28, 2021 1:09 PM PDT

I HAVE 3 NEW MAPS AND SOME PLAYERS GIVE THEM LOW STARS ON PURPOSE AND IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS AND THEY ARE STILL NOT APPROVED BECAUSE OF HATERS. PLEASE, GO TO PENDING MAPS AND GIVE 4 OR 5 STARS TO MY NEW MAPS "GAFE GARAGE" , "SNIPLIFE LUX" AND "SUPERDEALER R2021".

• 2098 posts
    April 28, 2021 5:32 PM PDT
    I checked them out. Most are not aesthetically pleasing, or give you a pretty large FPS drop. Again most seem lik experimental maps and unfinished, therefore the maximum I can rate is 3 stars.
    • 373 posts
    April 28, 2021 6:35 PM PDT

YOU ARE EXTREMELY CREATIVE IN GIVING NEGATIVE ANSWERS, BUT THIS IS A BROWSER GAME WITH ENORMOUS LIMIT ON THE MAP SIZE. OTHER BROWSER GAMES ARE MUCH LARGER IN SIZE AND ALLOW TONS OF TEXTURES. 

• 2098 posts
    April 28, 2021 8:07 PM PDT

I'm sorry. But I am  just telling you the truth. The reason the maps aren't getting good ratings is overall they aren't the best. 

• 373 posts
    April 28, 2021 8:30 PM PDT

NO. YOU JUST GET SATISFACTION TO TELL PEOPLE UGLY TRUTH. GREAT MAPS ONLY POSSIBLE IN REAL 3D GAMES THAT YOU GOT TO BUY AND INSTALL AND THEY MAY TAKE DOZENS OF GB. I JUST STARTED LEARNING 3D 5 MONTH AGO. TRY MAKING YOUR OWN MAP. 

• 2098 posts
    April 29, 2021 12:08 AM PDT

You asked for feedback, but can't take negative answers. I have seen good custom maps in this game. These just aren't worth a 5 star rating. You can't expect people to give them a good rating if they aren't made that well. I'm sorry to have to say that but I cannot get you to understand in any other way.

• 373 posts
    April 29, 2021 2:25 AM PDT

YOU DEFINATELY A NERD OF ONE KIND.