Forums » Videos & Screenshots

• 90 posts
    January 11, 2022 12:37 AM PST
    Then it was an actually bug, I know Savage nearly since one year and sometimes we play together. He is skilled enough to prefer without hacking, because of that it is hard to believe. I don’t want to reveal you as a liar gabrielluz.
    • 80 posts
    January 11, 2022 4:35 AM PST

gabrielluz said:

I also bought it for 3min for 3 coins within the match and didn't even come close to its jump. He's a hacker, I've been playing since 2017 and it's the first time I've come here to report someone.

dumb betch do you even know how to double jump wtf 2 iq

• 80 posts
    January 11, 2022 4:37 AM PST

press space bar twice when you had nanocompressor, this dog really pisses me off revealing how his iq is lower than the number of his fingers

• January 11, 2022 8:18 AM PST

gabrielluz said:

SavageNinja jump hacker and very toxic, his excuse for the hack was that he was using nanocompressor, which I also used and it didn't even compare to his jump.

You were literally just saying stuff because you were losing honestly. That ss doesent prove anything. I was just playing and ignoring you whatever you wrote in chat. 

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2022 1:31 AM PST

HERE ARE SOME PROOFS OF THECR7'S HACKING. HE'S BEEN DOING THIS SINCE WEEKS BUT I FINALLY CAUGHT HIM. YOU CAN SEE THE TOWER AND CARS AND BUILDINGS IF YOU LOOK UP TO THE PICTURE. I WANT HIM TO GET BANNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR Y'ALL I CAN FIND MORE PROOF OF HIM. HE'S LITERALLY STILL DOING THIS HACK IN THE ROOM AS I'M WRITING THIS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2022 2:15 AM PST

MORE PROOF OF THECR7'S HACKING. I CAUGHT HIM IN 4K. BAN HIM. BAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• 697 posts
    January 12, 2022 3:32 AM PST

Yep i reported that abuse yesterday

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1170/report-hackers-and-cheaters-thread/view/page/26

The map should be fixed or removed

This post was edited by Syze at January 12, 2022 3:32 AM PST
    • 621 posts
    January 13, 2022 11:39 AM PST

also i reported the abusers (not reporting players to be banned but yes reporting it to forum) yesterday and 2day

This post was edited by agent743 at January 13, 2022 11:40 AM PST