Forums » Videos & Screenshots

• 652 posts
    January 11, 2022 4:35 AM PST

gabrielluz said:

I also bought it for 3min for 3 coins within the match and didn't even come close to its jump. He's a hacker, I've been playing since 2017 and it's the first time I've come here to report someone.

dumb betch do you even know how to double jump wtf 2 iq

• 652 posts
    January 11, 2022 4:37 AM PST

press space bar twice when you had nanocompressor, this dog really pisses me off revealing how his iq is lower than the number of his fingers

• 31 posts
    January 11, 2022 8:18 AM PST

gabrielluz said:

SavageNinja jump hacker and very toxic, his excuse for the hack was that he was using nanocompressor, which I also used and it didn't even compare to his jump.

You were literally just saying stuff because you were losing honestly. That ss doesent prove anything. I was just playing and ignoring you whatever you wrote in chat. 

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2022 1:31 AM PST

HERE ARE SOME PROOFS OF THECR7'S HACKING. HE'S BEEN DOING THIS SINCE WEEKS BUT I FINALLY CAUGHT HIM. YOU CAN SEE THE TOWER AND CARS AND BUILDINGS IF YOU LOOK UP TO THE PICTURE. I WANT HIM TO GET BANNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS. IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR Y'ALL I CAN FIND MORE PROOF OF HIM. HE'S LITERALLY STILL DOING THIS HACK IN THE ROOM AS I'M WRITING THIS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2022 2:15 AM PST

MORE PROOF OF THECR7'S HACKING. I CAUGHT HIM IN 4K. BAN HIM. BAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

• 1144 posts
    January 12, 2022 3:32 AM PST

Yep i reported that abuse yesterday

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/1170/report-hackers-and-cheaters-thread/view/page/26

The map should be fixed or removed

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 12, 2022 3:32 AM PST
    • 657 posts
    January 13, 2022 11:39 AM PST

also i reported the abusers (not reporting players to be banned but yes reporting it to forum) yesterday and 2day

This post was edited by agent743 at January 13, 2022 11:40 AM PST
    • 9 posts
    July 14, 2022 11:25 AM PDT

hola max https://warmerise.com/profile/Max, quisiera reportar un hacker que ha estado entrando en varios servidores de warmerise, este jugador llamado Juakin04 entra generalmente all mapa snow cañon traspasa las paredes por si solo o utiliizando un auto y desde  alli nos mata, aparte de eso cuando le damos a kick para sacarlo no se sale nos humilla es muy grosero, aparte dice que nos hackeara  nuestras cuentas  quisiera que porfavor revisen esa cuenta y que la baneen permantente mente porque por jugadores asi no se puede jugar y experimentar de este grandioso juego. muchas gracias max

aqui esta la prueba, se me olvido decir que cuando uno lo busca aparece que esta reportado no entiendo porque no le cierran la cuenta directamente 

• 18 posts
    July 20, 2022 7:22 AM PDT

PIPIPUPUCHEK EL FUTURO DEL ARTE ESTA EN CONCENTRAR ESA ENERGÍA Y ESFUERZO EN EL ARTE MISMO 

• 2 posts
    July 25, 2022 8:55 AM PDT

[cita en bloque]ercigrey dijo:

MÁS PRUEBAS DEL HACKEO DE THECR7. LO ATRAPÍ EN 4K. PROHIBIRLO. PROHIBIRLO LO ANTES POSIBLE

[/cita en bloque] hola esto es un atajo que puedes utilizar mira cuando compres un jet o cohete ves donde termina el mapa y baja  ojo no bajes mucho por que te matas

despues que bajes estas debajo del mapa y si hay un jugador haciendo esto lo pudes matar con una torreta de hummer la pones en el fin del mapa y disparas 

• 1 posts
    August 9, 2022 7:47 AM PDT

• 65 posts
    August 15, 2022 5:04 PM PDT

Then stop playing those garbage maps where the map makers intentionally put ******** exploits