Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Solutions to make warmerise less boring and more fun!!

• 192 posts
    May 18, 2021 2:58 PM PDT

ALOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN LEAVING LATELY AND MOST OF THEM ARE LEAVING BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BORING OLD LAGGY AND FRUSTERATING. SO I HAVE A FEW SOLUTIONS FOR YOU MAX TO ADD MORE PEOPLE IN THE SERVERS.

1. add an cooler layout and music in the home screen

2. improve the social network 

3. add more guns with less recoil and better fire rate (add more SMG like Vector)

4. lower the damage of some waepons to make the game less frustrating for newer less advanced players.

5. improve the moderating system for better privacy and safety

6. add an age limit to keep out younger audiences for better safety (because this is an social network)

7. improve the fps and ping for better over all performance

8. make the game more fun and enthusiastic (maybe add emotes or fun voice overs)

9. add more advanced Tactical waepons like burst fire pistols burst fire assualt rifles bolt action sniper rifles and etc.

10. add laser sights to some of the guns for a power up maybe?

11. add more suits with each of them consisting unique abilitys

12. Make the deaths quicker so it wont be as frustarating!!!!

13. add more health power ups

15. add more secondary waepons

16. add more shot guns with less recoil like blast shot gun but with unique futeristick sights

17. being able to see your own guns on your back (but make it optional) 

18. being able to transfer waepons to other players without having to loose m.oney

OK MAX I HOPE YOU LIKE SOME OF THE IDEAS I HAVE SHARED WITH YOU ON THIS FORUM HAVE A GOOD DAY.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at May 18, 2021 2:59 PM PDT
    • 192 posts
    May 18, 2021 3:11 PM PDT

Tell me all of the suggestions you agree with.

• 77 posts
    May 18, 2021 3:47 PM PDT

1) the beginning does not need changes, for what it takes, that's fine.
    2) the chat during the gameplay deserves some precautions = like a 2-day AUTOBAN for those who write bad words!
    3) the arsenal needs to be reviewed but, in my opinion, there are already too many auto weapons. needs more ....
    4) to favor the quests they could be granted a weapon to facilitate the gameplay. weapon that will be changed periodically (to entice you to play and maybe sign up).
    5) SEE POINT 2. an AUTOKICKOUT AND AUTOBAN system is the solution. by now many players know they are not being punished and ruin the gameplay with crazy chat.
    6) putting an age limit is useless .... they can lie!
    7) the lag problem is mainly caused by connections to distant servers. already starting with the high ping .... it is a matter of common sense! it could be solved by eliminating from the search all servers with ping over 200.
    8) fully agree. some fun sound and visual effects would serve to tone down and have more fun.
    9-10-11-15-16) expanding the arsenal is not easy .... unless you insert new futuristic and fantasy weapons!
    12) dietime and respawn are fine.
    13) health recharge is fine, warmerise needs other types of powerups.
    17) useless!
    18) I prefer the current system. ok help .... but above all you have to earn them yourself!

• 192 posts
    May 18, 2021 3:53 PM PDT

ok interesting opinion. Most shooter games have adleast 50 to 60% auto or semi uatomatic waepons so thats completly Normal but i was thinking if there was such strange features like trap mine pulse pistol sheild and double jump i think there should be more creative items

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at May 18, 2021 3:58 PM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    May 18, 2021 11:49 PM PDT

maybe powers for capes like for example

Red Cape = +10% damage

PlasmaCape = more speed 

and more... xD

• May 19, 2021 1:19 AM PDT

1 make game more laggy 

2 make it more bad 

3 and after 1 year there will be just me and max left to talk about this mf game :) 

4 delete the game 

5 change warmerise to bugmerise

• 192 posts
    May 19, 2021 9:11 AM PDT

xNelson said:

1 make game more laggy 

2 make it more bad 

3 and after 1 year there will be just me and max left to talk about this mf game :) 

4 delete the game 

5 change warmerise to bugmerise

LMFAO

• 353 posts
    May 19, 2021 10:58 AM PDT

xCypher said:

maybe powers for capes like for example

Red Cape = +10% damage

PlasmaCape = more speed 

and more... xD

yea this is cool. imma make my own list.

gold cape: jumps higher

pfp cape: has a dash power up.

lightning cape: speed blitz

dragon cape: invicibility for 10 seconds. (has a 1 minute cooldown)

• 2098 posts
    May 19, 2021 11:05 AM PDT

This would ruin the game

• 353 posts
    May 19, 2021 5:44 PM PDT

i dont play anymore because this game is really boring. i usually just on the homepage