Forums » General

Dispater

• 491 posts
    June 11, 2021 6:08 AM PDT

And if I was Toxic before, I ask Sorry to everyone.you have to know that I would never do it again.

• 296 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:42 AM PDT

I deleted the poll about you but you did not delete the video about me. You said we will stop fighting and I said ok but you keep making fun of me. You are a bad person. You do not deserve all of the friends you have. I will never trust anyone.

This post was edited by ethesoldier at June 13, 2021 11:44 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:47 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

I deleted the poll about you but you did not delete the video about me. You said we will stop fighting and I said ok but you keep making fun of me. You are a bad person. You do not deserve all of the friends you have. I will never trust anyone.

I forgot to delete the video or I beat you 10-3. So I will delete it now. But don't keep saying "hahaha" when you kill me in Sky servers.

• 296 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:56 AM PDT

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

I forgot to delete the video or I beat you 10-3. So I will delete it now. But don't keep saying "hahaha" when you kill me in Sky servers.

I never said hahaha. Stop acting innocent. I am the victim.

• 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 12:15 PM PDT

ethesoldier said:

Dispater said:

ethesoldier said:

I never said hahaha. Stop acting innocent. I am the victim.

Man... I have screens ... but ok lets say its you the innocent , that not a problem . :)

This post was edited by Dispater at June 13, 2021 12:15 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    June 13, 2021 12:52 PM PDT

I don't think you have ever met Apster...

• 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 1:22 PM PDT

TisNative said:

I probably met him in 2016 but I certainly didn't know who he was.I learned a lot about Apster by watching his video 

• 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 3:44 PM PDT

PlizeN said:

You are a 2020 player you said yourself smh

Dont complain in the forum . you are increasingly limiting your chances of going to the Mercenary clan by behaving like an 11-year-old little man.

• 2097 posts
    June 13, 2021 5:07 PM PDT
    I have been banned from the mercenary
  • Yoh
    • 45 posts
    June 13, 2021 7:04 PM PDT
    Dispater said:

TisNative said:

I probably met him in 2016 but I certainly didn't know who he was.I learned a lot about Apster by watching his video 

I never saw Apster uploading his gameplay . Only his scores in 1 video that's all. And what u learned from screen shots of scores LMAO
    • 296 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Who is Apster

• 491 posts
    June 13, 2021 11:31 PM PDT

ethesoldier said:

Who is Apster

Apster was one of the best players. unfortunately he no longer plays

• 14 posts
    June 14, 2021 7:54 AM PDT

crApster

This post was edited by Walidead at June 14, 2021 7:55 AM PDT
    • 109 posts
    June 17, 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Hello the warmerise community!
    I'm talking to you.
    First of all, let me tell you, I will no longer heed your toxic posts; at first i thought i was toxic too. later, I learned that only other players insult me ​​for no reason. some players are very nice, but others are really horrible. I know the reason, the reason why I am a very insulted player: like I said, even though I started in 2016, I started playing seriously from 2020. the old players (2013- 2014), cannot digest the fact that I exceed them in competence. I compensate them, it can be boring lol.
    So: land in 1v1 with me. Okay . but you won't stand a chance. because you will not go far. Let's take the example of all the good players ... Barbsie .. Apster ... Erlaanz ... They are all very nice and they behave like real humans. while toxic people don't even realize that behind every warmerise profile is a real person. You insult real people, we are not R0b0ts.
    Also, of all the people who insulted me and begged for a 1v1, none beat me.
    I used to be disrespectful and mean. I behaved like you. But I quickly realized that it was useless: several players destroyed me in 1v1 to punish me. And I kept getting angry, wanting to break my PC ... when I realized it was a game :)
    so i play more sports and try to relax or use my rage in useful things, in real life. eg strength training, and I can do that very well.
    All of this taught me a lesson: you only get better when you are respectful. in Warmerise or in real life.

Ok, respectfully naw f that. This is DRIPPING with so much arrogance it makes the hole thing moot practically. People do not forgive easily, and never forget. That's just the way things are, just feel bad forever for your toxicity, that would actually appease the people you wronged. For the ones that deserved it, f'em. As you have said we are people not b0ts. Pain and anger don't go away they just get bigger, meaner, they eat away at you forever, making you more and more p!s3ed. So if you really did grow a conscience then please just feel bad forever like how you should, like how all other people do.

• 72 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:12 PM PST

Walidead said:

crApster

You are one of my "old fans" for sure. Aren't you?
    I hope it doesn't even hurt so much after all these years...

• 2097 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:15 PM PST
    Well hello there
    • 458 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:24 PM PST

Well, welcome back Apster! I think I saw you once in a server years ago when I was still a guest, it's been a while.

• 72 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:29 PM PST

LightningStorm said:

Well, welcome back Apster! I think I saw you once in a server years ago when I was still a guest, it's been a while.

Thanks but to be honest I'm not actually back. Just looking around...

• 458 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:30 PM PST

Oh, well enjoy yourself, I bet you enjoy a lot better life, going to miss you!

• 72 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:37 PM PST

LightningStorm said:

Oh, well enjoy yourself, I bet you enjoy a lot better life, going to miss you!

Surely! Things are going very well for me. Stuffs have changed in my life and coming back for real here would be a mistake and a step in the wrong direction for my "inner peace". 
    I hope you are enjoying the game in a carefree and peaceful way. You know...it has been always a mess here in the past. Have fun!

• 458 posts
    December 1, 2021 4:41 PM PST

Yep, it definitely has... And thanks! I'll try to enjoy the most possible I can, things have really changed over the years here and a lot of trollers and toxic people came here, but I'll still try to make the best out of it here, after all, there is no better game then Warmerise! Enjoy yourself too!

• December 26, 2021 5:31 AM PST
    Warmerise 2022 resolution: No toxicity!
    • 2097 posts
    December 26, 2021 10:40 PM PST

Impossible.

• December 28, 2021 11:52 PM PST

ooooo  really

• 652 posts
    January 21, 2022 11:46 PM PST

ur name reminds me of despacito wtf my brain