Forums » General

R.I.P Dispater Kazourichuu

• 492 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:17 PM PDT

Dispater said:

TisNative said: If he’s just going to make up random things. Just let him fume. Don’t see any point in acknowledging his existence anymore.

that's good, TisNative. I will listen to your advice.
    he is toxic anyway because he sees that I have improved. He knows it very well. He can think whatever he wants. Let him speak.

TisNative and the others, let's stop this forum topic. AiirzeN is pissed off for nothing.

• 2098 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:20 PM PDT
    what is this ‘career’ you are talking about?
    • 353 posts
    June 15, 2021 2:37 PM PDT

Dispater said:

Dispater said:

TisNative said: If he’s just going to make up random things. Just let him fume. Don’t see any point in acknowledging his existence anymore.

that's good, TisNative. I will listen to your advice.
    he is toxic anyway because he sees that I have improved. He knows it very well. He can think whatever he wants. Let him speak.

TisNative and the others, let's stop this forum topic. AiirzeN is pissed off for nothing.

what was this for? an endless fight? this is a forum. not a deathmatch arena. no offense to anybody, but stop arguing. all of you look like children. just stop the fight. you look pathetic. fight in your dms for christ sake.

• 195 posts
    June 15, 2021 5:43 PM PDT

You can take this to Private Messages or Discord and settle things down. There is no place for toxic behaviour in this our beloved Warmerise community. Refrain from posting anything else or I'll get on Max's computer and ban both of you.

• 492 posts
    June 16, 2021 12:09 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

You can take this to Private Messages or Discord and settle things down. There is no place for toxic behaviour in this our beloved Warmerise community. Refrain from posting anything else or I'll get on Max's computer and ban both of you.

I don't see why I would be banned since I am careful to NEVER say toxic words even though I am pissed off by this AiirzeN posting old screenshots of me.

AiirzeN said racxist insults , he maybe would be banned a few time 

This post was edited by Dispater at June 16, 2021 12:10 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    July 28, 2021 4:52 AM PDT

Nubarashi is a side account of someone from turk and kaa, so SimooN's side account nubarashi and walidou can tell correctly because nubarashi is not too good to be exaggerated

• 652 posts
    November 6, 2021 2:08 AM PDT

ethesoldier said:

xChaos said:

ethesoldier said:

Stop trying to look cool kid.

wait what? i thought you hated kaz ethe. you should be on walis side rn.

I'm not on anyone's side.

bro ur the one now trying to look cool :joy:

• 0 posts
    November 10, 2021 11:58 PM PST

Dispater said:

Erlaanz said:

I don't see why I would be banned since I am careful to NEVER say toxic words even though I am pissed off by this AiirzeN posting old screenshots of me.

AiirzeN said racxist insults , he maybe would be banned a few time 

GET DIE YOU **** RICHUUU

• 652 posts
    January 13, 2022 4:42 AM PST

AiirzeN said:

Dispater said:

AiirzeN said:

TisNative said: Walidou would literally say to God “esy I beat you 10-0”.

Oh hi? ? what  ? Who's talking ? this traMa itself aka Mrs 10-2

You see, TisNative, let Walidou have a fit. He always talks about his 1v1 scores (which he didn't even do)

but its you right? 

and stop talking rn, until the 1v1.

and i did, 

how the hell does he die more than 19 times on elimination games 

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at January 14, 2022 1:24 AM PST