Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.6.01

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:42 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.6.6.01

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Players can now create and join servers without needing to wait for all the servers to load
    - Fixed bug when re-connect button would not work
    - Fixed cases of choppy mouse movement while in third-person view
    - Fixed bug in Ball mode when the ball ground indicator would disappear after the first goal
    - The game will now automatically cap fps on browsers with uncapped fps to reduce the incidence of ping spike bug (current limit is 144fps)
    - Optimized networking code to improve connectivity

Update 1

- The "Re-connect" button can now be clicked again if it fails the first time
    - Improved weapon obstacle detection to prevent shooting through walls
    - Fixed bug when sometimes the vehicle gunner would be looking in the wrong direction when shooting
    - Fixed bug when the arm would sometimes "flicker" in 3rd-person view when standing close to the corner
    - Fixed audio popping noise when throwing PlasmaGrenade
    - Fixed bug when light sources would not illuminate dynamic objects in custom maps with baked lightmaps

This post was edited by Admin at July 28, 2021 9:04 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    July 22, 2021 8:59 PM PDT

Thanks Max.

• 156 posts
    July 22, 2021 9:01 PM PDT

i have a small suggestion :-

can you add an "add freind" button below the vote kick and block player options because then people will not have to go to the browse members area to search for the person we want to be freinds with.....

• 156 posts
    July 22, 2021 9:25 PM PDT

and i have another suggestion :-

we get individual updates for every person who comments on a poll/post but sometimes there are a lot of people who comment and because of that we get a lot of updates so can you please make a system like we get 1 update for every post/poll we commented on like:-

11 people have commented on a post you commented on 

3 people have commented on a post you commented on 

33 people have commented on a poll you commented on

This post was edited by ZXblah at July 22, 2021 9:25 PM PDT
    • 507 posts
    July 22, 2021 9:47 PM PDT
    Hey, I appreciate the fps cap being 144 hz. Not many of us have the hardware to support it, but those that do really appreciate you accommodating us
    • 2097 posts
    July 22, 2021 9:48 PM PDT

There is a designated "Mark Read" Button for this.

• 296 posts
    July 23, 2021 4:06 AM PDT

Thank you

• 149 posts
    July 23, 2021 6:23 AM PDT

nc

• 509 posts
    July 23, 2021 6:36 AM PDT

can u add something like to have animated skins for weapons?

• 2097 posts
    July 23, 2021 7:40 AM PDT
    That would make everything extremely laggy
    • 19 posts
    July 23, 2021 7:49 AM PDT

Hey Max I would suggest to increase the fps limit to 240, since I'm playing on 240hz the 144 fps limit creates an annoying effect...

• 51 posts
    July 23, 2021 8:09 AM PDT
    Thank you very much.

Btw Max I have made a forum post with my update suggestions. I hope you’d have time to have a look and maybe implement some of the ideas
    • 84 posts
    July 23, 2021 8:23 AM PDT

It doesn't really feel the game is using vertical sync anymore. I have a 144hz monitor and before this update I was getting 144 locked in every server, even if it was full, no matter the size of the map. Now when I join a server like secret lab, i can't even reach 144fps while spectating. 

• 84 posts
    July 23, 2021 8:27 AM PDT

I've tried going in the beta testing page to test if you've attempted to fix this, seems like all is fixed. My fps is locked again to 144

• 19 posts
    July 23, 2021 8:34 AM PDT

Since you're already working on that why don't u put 240 instead of 144? I would appreciate it.

• 2097 posts
    July 23, 2021 9:19 AM PDT
    My FPS for some reason drops randomly from around 80 FPS to 20 randomly. It’s making the game almost unplayable.
    • 657 posts
    July 23, 2021 9:45 AM PDT

max im seeing the major bugs u havent fixed

1st bug: when your ally shoots, a enemy dot appears and your confused like "is my ally a enemy??"

2nd bug: when u and your teammate gets in vehicle to drive together, a car will not move and u can't get out forever until someone leaves a server, joins a different team or join spectator/fly mode

3rd bug: when u and your teammate is holding turret together, u and your teammate moves differently and straight away look the main view u looking at (this is very annoying bug) then when your teammate (or u) get out, your teammate (or u) cannot shoot so your teammate (or u) have to get out and get in again

4th bug: when u die in a car and a car respawns, u cannot drive, here is the logic your car rolls over and keep moving if your character keeps walking (to them, they can see u walking, but to u; it doesnt show your character) and the engine is turned off then u or your teammate gets sniped easily

ah im tired of explaining, i might have to show u screenshots instead of explaining much and much longer

• 657 posts
    July 23, 2021 9:53 AM PDT

agent743 said:

1st bug: when your ally shoots, a enemy dot appears and your confused like "is my ally a enemy??"

2nd bug: when u and your teammate gets in vehicle to drive together, a car will not move and u can't get out forever until someone leaves a server, joins a different team or join spectator/fly mode

3rd bug: when u and your teammate is holding turret together, u and your teammate moves differently and straight away look the main view u looking at (this is very annoying bug) then when your teammate (or u) get out, your teammate (or u) cannot shoot so your teammate (or u) have to get out and get in again

4th bug: when u die in a car and a car respawns, u cannot drive, here is the logic your car rolls over and keep moving if your character keeps walking (to them, they can see u walking, but to u; it doesnt show your character) and the engine is turned off then u or your teammate gets sniped easily

ah im tired of explaining, i might have to show u screenshots instead of explaining much and much longer

here are 2 pictures 

1st picture

2nd picture

• 657 posts
    July 23, 2021 9:59 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

here are 2 pictures 

1st picture

2nd picture

this is the bug that car isnt working (its not floating)

• 509 posts
    July 23, 2021 10:02 AM PDT

i hate people who use glitch to lock the car, so only they can drive

• 657 posts
    July 23, 2021 10:10 AM PDT

max yesterday night that happened to me

also if u cant see,it says disconnected due to (clienttimeout)

wth supposed to be mean

• 509 posts
    July 23, 2021 10:23 AM PDT

agent743 said:

also if u cant see,it says disconnected due to (clienttimeout)

wth supposed to be mean

server crashed

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 23, 2021 10:24 AM PDT
    • 356 posts
    July 23, 2021 11:25 AM PDT

What about Exception

• 509 posts
    July 23, 2021 11:44 AM PDT

high ping or internet off

• July 23, 2021 1:08 PM PDT

hey max, i've posted a suggestion in the bugs and suggestions, can you plz add them