Forums » General

K.A.F (Kill All Farmers)

• 2097 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:03 AM PDT

wtf you tricked us i thought you had actual clan but turns out you don't liar!

• 377 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:05 AM PDT

i never said clan. i just wanna start a orginization i even made pfp for everybody :(

• 1144 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:11 AM PDT

do you hate farmers? ruin your gameplay? f*ck up your kdr? ruin the entire point of a video game? ruin the entire point video games even existed?. this is the army for you then. join us now to destroy farmers completely. WE WILL KILL FARMERS. WE WILL BRING THEM DEATH. WE HATE THEM. join if you want. but you have to fill out this application. and if you become a farmer, WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

Name: Yes

Do You Hate Farmers?: My name is the answer

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: Ok king

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: Ofc noo! :C

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? nOPe 

• 377 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:17 AM PDT

you are accepted. i will make a pfp for you now to represent the army.

• 377 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:24 AM PDT

scold me as much as you like if you dont like it.

• 2097 posts
    August 9, 2021 9:49 AM PDT
    *Scolds*
    • 377 posts
    August 9, 2021 11:26 AM PDT

you dont have an opinion on his pfp MYRIAD.

• 657 posts
    August 9, 2021 1:02 PM PDT

K.A.F. (Kill All Farmers)= K.Y.S. (Kill Your Self)

• 1144 posts
    August 9, 2021 1:04 PM PDT

S.T.F.U ( Shut The Fᵘᶜᵏ Up )

to agent

• 254 posts
    August 16, 2021 1:59 PM PDT
    Sooo... If you "KAF" peepull were in a real battle, would y'all be be whining about the enemy killing you while you're coming out of the barracks in your jammies?

I've been the 'victim' of farmers and I've done a bit of farming. It happens, it's NOT against the rules, and there's always a chance you can get that first shot in before the farmer.

I'd almost be willing to bet that if you don't worry so much about your KDR you'll have way more fun playing. THAT'S what we should all be here for. The rest is just numbers.

And if you really can't think of it as just a game, keep in mind that your goal is to take out the opponent by any way you can - except for cheating. Cheaters are crud and not worth the bottom of my shoe to step on 'em.

BDF
    • 2097 posts
    August 16, 2021 8:06 PM PDT

well said

• 149 posts
    August 17, 2021 3:37 PM PDT

Name:Nitro

Do You Hate Farmers?: si 

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: yes 

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: no my boss

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? maybe

This post was edited by Ryusei at August 20, 2021 5:33 AM PDT
    • 51 posts
    August 17, 2021 5:39 PM PDT
    Who deleted their account?
  • August 17, 2021 6:01 PM PDT

i did. and there is no maybe for joining farmers with their dirty work.

• 156 posts
    August 17, 2021 8:51 PM PDT

xobito deleted his previous account in which his username was axeren 

• 377 posts
    August 21, 2021 4:56 PM PDT

Dioxzy said:

Name:Nitro

Do You Hate Farmers?: si 

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: yes 

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: no my boss

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? maybe

my response is, you are accepted. welcome to the K.A.F

• 382 posts
    August 22, 2021 9:49 PM PDT

do you hate farmers? ruin your gameplay? f*ck up your kdr? ruin the entire point of a video game? ruin the entire point video games even existed?. this is the army for you then. join us now to destroy farmers completely. WE WILL KILL FARMERS. WE WILL BRING THEM DEATH. WE HATE THEM. join if you want. but you have to fill out this application. and if you become a farmer, WE WILL DESTROY YOU.

Name: cjdia

Do You Hate Farmers?: yes i hate it

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: yes bro

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: no i will not

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? No

This post was edited by CJDIA at August 27, 2021 1:01 AM PDT
    • 254 posts
    August 22, 2021 11:02 PM PDT

Name: Puddintane

Do You Hate Farmers?: Well they do make veggies. My mum always made me eat veggies. I hate veggies.

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: Only if you can prove you're all-knowing and wise

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: If they pay me enough.

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? Dare to be different... I'm sorry, what was the question again?

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at August 22, 2021 11:03 PM PDT
    • 382 posts
    August 22, 2021 11:17 PM PDT

BlueDragonFire said:

Do You Hate Farmers?: Well they do make veggies. My mum always made me eat veggies. I hate veggies.

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: Only if you can prove you're all-knowing and wise

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? Dare to be different... I'm sorry, what was the question again?

you dont guess the answer hehe

• 2097 posts
    August 22, 2021 11:27 PM PDT

BlueDragonFire said:

accepted welcome

• 254 posts
    August 22, 2021 11:39 PM PDT

Manickaa said:

BlueDragonFire said:

accepted welcome

• 96 posts
    October 3, 2021 2:39 AM PDT

AxereN said:

Name:

Do You Hate Farmers?:

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?:

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?:

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work?

Name: your aunty's name lmao

Do You Hate Farmers?: idk

Will You Obey My Orders Without Question?: no lmao

Will You Betray This Orginization by becoming a farmer?: sure why not lol

Will You Dare Join A Farmer With There Dirty Work? idk 

• 377 posts
    October 3, 2021 5:57 AM PDT

Phanzo, about the second to last answer, your rejected. this is due to you eventually betraying us. and about your untrustful answers.

• 652 posts
    November 6, 2021 2:04 AM PDT

he needs some free time to troll