Forums » General

Apster is back.

• 72 posts
    January 14, 2017 4:09 PM PST
    Yes, yes, yes. That's right, I'm back!

...I know what are you thinking: "Ugh. This noob is again here...", but there is a news: luckily for many of my haters and unluckily for many of my friends I will not play either for fun or competitively.
    What does that mean? I will only be active on the forum; I feel like there isn't fun anymore at least for me to play Warmerise all over again since I already have achieved my own goals in the past Warmerise.

Personally without really judging the game itself I don't see anymore Warmerise as a competitive game because it wasn't really competitive for me in the past and now even less.

I hope many of you will be grateful to me because of the favor I'm doing to all my "haters" by not playing Warmerise anymore and also because of the chance that I'm giving them now that I'm not anymore around the battlefield.

I guess this will benefits the community as well since there will be nothing much to say about me or to complain about me anymore, even if many players are still looking for some fame against me.

I think Warmerise gave me a lot of good times with different people and I want to give something to it in return: I will gladly help everyone even my "haters" if they will show some manners and if they will mostly respect the community. I will try to help out new players and maybe give some tips and tricks about the gaming side itself (be aware that I don't sell hacks...those are for personal use! Lol).

So...that's it, guys. I really hope so much that none of you will force me to come on the battlefield because it will not be an happy ending...at least for you since I will start having fun against you all again and you guys will start raging and then everything will be back like it was.
    Please, be aware that I'm not a different person or a different Apster, if anyone of you will act like an hater will be consequently treated like an hater.

See you all and fell free to add me in your friendlist.
    Also I gently ask my old friends to add me since they are the people I care more about in here.

Have fun!
    This post was edited by Apster at January 14, 2017 4:15 PM PST
  • January 14, 2017 8:56 PM PST
    Well said.