August 23, 2021 2:54 AM PDT

Hey guys! which is the best browser to play in

• 382 posts
    August 24, 2021 7:20 PM PDT
    Freefall tournament
    • 242 posts
    August 25, 2021 12:11 AM PDT

CJDIA said: Freefall tournament

m surprised people know about that game. I played that in 2018. It is a nice game but the thing is that the game is dying and only the asian servers r alive, and many dont speak English :/ no offense

• 382 posts
    August 25, 2021 12:22 AM PDT
    poisondkindia1 said:

m surprised people know about that game. I played that in 2018. It is a nice game but the thing is that the game is dying and only the asian servers r alive, and many dont speak English :/ no offense

in freefall tournament i got assasin in my account im pro in assasin and im good at assasin than the others blaster is hard to beat comando is hard to beat lol
    • 242 posts
    August 25, 2021 1:20 AM PDT

CJDIA said:
    poisondkindia1 said:

in freefall tournament i got assasin in my account im pro in assasin and im good at assasin than the others blaster is hard to beat comando is hard to beat lol

the scout class is bad for me.

• 382 posts
    August 25, 2021 1:58 AM PDT
    Scout class is ez to me asssin is ez for me blaster is hard to beat
  • August 26, 2021 10:46 PM PDT

I Was a FreeFall Tournament Back in 2017 

i wasn't even hacking but got banned just because a kid reported me to mods 

that game sucks xD 

• 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 11:02 PM PDT
    YpGamerYT said:

I Was a FreeFall Tournament Back in 2017 

i wasn't even hacking but got banned just because a kid reported me to mods 

that game sucks xD 

I was trying to use god mode but its joking me i said to them i use god mode but noclip was joking me