Forums » General

raise you kdr an killstreak esay ways :)

• 8 posts
    September 23, 2021 2:07 PM PDT

Shadow1990 said:

@Rayan you're a scared little Puzzy by private/hiding your Account!
    Did we ever meet each other in Reallife : Come try hack my fist to avoid have a speed-date with your big mouth.

@Airfoxx i agree : When people cheat , they should cheat themself and not kill the fun for a game of others.

@Manickaa : These kind of people must be incredible stupid or have an inferiority complex. I believe BOTH

hannes i know you are soo fuicked in ur head and ur kdr is sht so shuto upo boro :))

• 241 posts
    September 23, 2021 8:27 PM PDT

rayan559120 said:

Shadow1990 said:

Did we ever meet each other in Reallife : Come try hack my fist to avoid have a speed-date with your big mouth.

@Airfoxx i agree : When people cheat , they should cheat themself and not kill the fun for a game of others.

@Manickaa : These kind of people must be incredible stupid or have an inferiority complex. I believe BOTH

hannes i know you are soo fuicked in ur head and ur kdr is sht so shuto upo boro :))

we dont care if our kdr is bad :) I dont play for the sole purpose to be kdr I play for fun so u can simply cry in the corner :)

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at September 23, 2021 8:33 PM PDT
  • September 23, 2021 9:44 PM PDT
    Stop being so much cared abt ur kdr. Every1 needs their kdr good as clans want good players. People want to be in famous clans. And good players have their kdr good, so most ppl run behind kdr and do some cheating stuff. Im not blaming the clans, but if u want a good clan, u should have good players. But that doesn't mean u have to cheat. Kdr doesn't matter for a player, his skills do. If ur good and ur kdr is bad and ppl aren't accepting u in clan, ask them to test you. Every1 here knows how we play. I play average and everybody knows that too. You can also get suggested in clans. If ur skills are good, u may be accepted in clan. If some1 is not accepting u in their clan, try any other clan.
    • 14 posts
    September 24, 2021 3:04 AM PDT
    - I AM -
    1. Compared to your stats , my KDR is "real"
    2. Compared to your profile , i don't need to hide or fake it
    3. Compared to your opinion , i don't give a **** and believe everyone is better than you
    and last but not least 4. Compared to YOU
    Sure i have my Weakness , but your's the greatest of all:
    You play for cheating and didn't play for fun.
  • September 24, 2021 3:48 AM PDT
    @Rayan even if you are botting you kdr, it isnt really good. It gives players who have a better kdr than you even without statbotting. But even if you noub are scared about your BOT stats, what would happen if you have like me a KDR of 1,02? Nothing, I can even say, that im better than you without seeing you. And this because of your BOT stats.
  • September 24, 2021 3:52 AM PDT
    And even if you are doing Bot stats you wont play that game your whole life, what you are doing is a BIG waste of your time, but even if you dont notice that you really need education.
    • 2096 posts
    October 21, 2021 11:16 PM PDT

I just realized now looking at this, that this is a way that some people get 100+ killstreaks. Like come on 0.8 K/D but a 168 killstreak?

• 6 posts
    October 22, 2021 12:19 AM PDT

you're banned

• 382 posts
    October 22, 2021 3:50 AM PDT

IMax said:

you're banned

lol 

• 241 posts
    October 22, 2021 4:08 AM PDT

IMax said:

you're banned

Lmao bro really pretending to be Max ?

• 29 posts
    October 22, 2021 5:37 AM PDT
    Lol
    • 652 posts
    October 22, 2021 5:46 AM PDT

rayan559120 said:

Shadow1990 said:

lol wdym ''ur kdr is sht'' who are you talking to

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:05 AM PDT
    IMax said:

you're banned

Identity theft is illegal.
    • 6 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:34 AM PDT

im real and legit

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:35 AM PDT
    Nice try.
    • 6 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:36 AM PDT

IM REAL

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:40 AM PDT
    Max doesn’t talk or act like this. So obviously not.
    • 6 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:41 AM PDT

because you said im fake

• 1142 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:43 AM PDT

stfu

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:50 AM PDT
    IMax said:

because you said im fake

And your reaction gave it away.
    • 657 posts
    October 22, 2021 6:59 AM PDT

XD
    wtf this is not max so funi

• 652 posts
    October 22, 2021 7:10 AM PDT

IMax said:

IM REAL

man stfu before i sht on you so hard you make homeless people look richer than bill gates

• 2096 posts
    October 22, 2021 9:22 AM PDT
    Noted.
  • October 22, 2021 2:56 PM PDT

Look how he is insulting people on Polls xD I dont think max would insult us, even if we all deserved it to get insulted by him.

• 377 posts
    October 23, 2021 7:05 AM PDT

Azerine said:

IMax said:

IM REAL

man stfu before i sht on you so hard you make homeless people look richer than bill gates

what you just said makes no sense.