Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Bug: Infinite HP

• 509 posts
    January 1, 2022 8:57 AM PST

This happens all the time, many people do this glitch on purpose to get more kills and no deaths plz fix its annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz5_Ety7Sjk

Map: ModernCity

Summary: Teleporting (fake lag) and No Dying

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 1, 2022 8:58 AM PST
    • 509 posts
    January 1, 2022 9:04 AM PST

Player goes back to Normal after Match ends and Resets

• January 5, 2022 5:20 PM PST

how did he/she do it? I'm don't want to do it, trust me

• 509 posts
    January 5, 2022 5:50 PM PST

Please stop begging me to teach u and allow u to haxk the game, this bug happens randomly mostly to unregistered players, player dies once but then he respawns Immortal, which is pretty annoying and this glitch has been since last year when Max keep not looking at Bug Reports all Players talking about this, people reporting others for accidentaly glitching server which allows them to get bunch of kills and no death.

also tbh asking me to how to cheat in game it doesn't means im game expert which knows everything, if u ask me how to do it then ur 100% trying to do it, why else u would straight up see amazing glitch and just rushing through forums for me to tell u how to do it, if u really wanna get banned then why dont u do it already? if u keep talking about this nonsense 24/7 acting like u dont know, u probably have experienced this bug sometimes and still want it to happen for game to be completely ruined, this unfixable bug (for you) hopefully max sees this and gets rid of this glitch which ruins other players game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

also so obviously how asking me to do it, why dont u go look for someone in random servers having this glitch and ask them how did they do this? it should make this problem easier if u think everybody else knows this except me.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 5, 2022 5:52 PM PST
    • 493 posts
    January 5, 2022 6:12 PM PST

"mostly to unregistered players" I don't think so, this bug happened to me in onlysniper2020 and I took advantage of it

• 509 posts
    January 5, 2022 6:14 PM PST

ye this never happen to me idk

• 493 posts
    January 5, 2022 6:15 PM PST

cismarikikilashvili said:

It's really random like you said

• 509 posts
    January 5, 2022 6:22 PM PST

Dispater said:

cismarikikilashvili said:

It's really random like you said

like?

• January 16, 2022 11:30 PM PST

i also accidentally experienced it but good thing i didnt move on with the kills

• 144 posts
    February 21, 2022 7:47 AM PST

https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/2606/invulnerability-bug

I made a post about a potential ingame fix