Forums » General

Spec option should have a limit or some players will exploit it.

• 19 posts
    April 8, 2022 4:55 PM PDT

Video of Mastershadow exploiting the spectator option when he loses:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKmF33zHCU

In my opinion, spectator option should have a limit, for example: it could be available 2 times in one match, or 2 times in 15 min.

• 2098 posts
    April 8, 2022 5:24 PM PDT
    It doesn’t really matter that much due to the fact that if you damage him enough and he joins spectator it still counts as a death for him.
    • 7 posts
    April 8, 2022 7:00 PM PDT
    If the match is really unfair and you are bad, you have to keep searching for a better server or wait in spec, till it gets fair, anyways as Manicka said it counts as death, I don‘t really understand where the problem is :|
    • 509 posts
    April 9, 2022 6:33 AM PDT

Manickaa said: It doesn’t really matter that much due to the fact that if you damage him enough and he joins spectator it still counts as a death for him.
    true, from the beginning he had a 17-17 score, because it is not working.

• 356 posts
    April 9, 2022 9:52 AM PDT

To count it as death he should have 70 hp or less if I'm not wrong

• 2098 posts
    April 9, 2022 10:09 AM PDT
    I think that’s correct.
    • 19 posts
    April 9, 2022 11:01 AM PDT

Manickaa said: It doesn’t really matter that much due to the fact that if you damage him enough and he joins spectator it still counts as a death for him.

Well, its true that it doesnt really matter when he is against someone that is by far better than him( at the end of that match i made him end with negative score). But, when i joined that server(before i started recording) he had almost 70 kills and just 16 deaths if im not mistaken. So, that works with players less skilled and change a lot the score of teams because his deaths are not reflected in the team's score just in his personal score, that is totally unfair for new players, thats why i think spectator option should have a limit. It doesnt affect me, but there is a big disadvantage for news when he spams rpg and m67 while permaspecting to get back all health points.

• 2098 posts
    April 9, 2022 11:11 AM PDT
    Winning matches or losing matches doesn’t effect anything.
    • 509 posts
    April 9, 2022 11:11 AM PDT

Yes, Kiur and Manickaa are right: https://warmerise.com/videos/156017/13352/test (need 70 hp or less)

• 356 posts
    April 9, 2022 12:42 PM PDT

Axu said: Kiur *dies 1 time* Kiur also *goes spec for 32 times*

Sorry, no spam here. Thanks